$10 a gallon gas in the US coming soon ?

I pray gas is $10 a gallon 2 years from now.

Yes there will be a mad dash for electric cars, and there will be no electric cars to be bought for we do not have the lithium nor cobalt to make the batteries needed.

Yes, food and all the things we require to live will become scarce.

Yes, Democrats will lose all the elections and go down in history as being the political party which nearly starved to death the American people.

I can survive one year, until the sane Republicans take over.

The Affordable Housing Act passed under the Clinton Administration and a Democratic Party led Congress where responsible for the recession along with Reps like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd's refusal to admit that Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae where in trouble.

Demand does affect the price of oil but so does artificially pinching off supply and raising taxes. As Obama stated, an increase in the price makes it easier for alternative energy to supplant fossil fuels.
Clinton. You mean the only modern day president to balance the budget ? You have to be shitting us.
all recessions were under Gop led budgets and presidents…but one.

Yeah, I want Libs to choke on that gas. Remember when gas was $1.60 a gallon? Of course you don't. Your clown leader Biden cares more about illegals than he does about Americans. Happy driving!
Gas was a buck sixty when we were in a Trump led recession and mishandled covid response. Few were working….few were using gas,,dah. Make America great again….is code for, let’s have another recession where people stop working.

Gas was a buck sixty when we were in a Trump led recession and mishandled covid response. Few were working….few were using gas,,dah. Make America great again….is code for, let’s have another recession where people stop working.
A cheap shot at Trump from a lousy Democrat.
What a surprise, blaming Trump for the China virus like everything else.

yet, the price of oil fell before Covid? Are you telling us that years before Covid was known, the price of oil was falling because of Covid?

Yet, here we are, a year into Biden and the Democrats and we are seeing shortages of everything from cars to food. We are seeing shortages of medicine and computer chips.

Never ever in my lifetime, or my parents, have we seen these kind of shortages.

I fear for my life, the Democrats will starve us, through their incompetence.

The Affordable Housing Act passed under the Clinton Administration and a Democratic Party led Congress where responsible for the recession along with Reps like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd's refusal to admit that Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae where in trouble.

Demand does affect the price of oil but so does artificially pinching off supply and raising taxes. As Obama stated, an increase in the price makes it easier for alternative energy to supplant fossil fuels.
A cheap shot at Trump from a lousy Democrat.
What a surprise, blaming Trump for the China virus like everything else.
There were other countries that never had a recession. They took covid seriously from the beginning . His miss handling caused thousands of deaths and the recession is on Trump and the GOP

yet, the price of oil fell before Covid? Are you telling us that years before Covid was known, the price of oil was falling because of Covid?

Yet, here we are, a year into Biden and the Democrats and we are seeing shortages of everything from cars to food. We are seeing shortages of medicine and computer chips.

Never ever in my lifetime, or my parents, have we seen these kind of shortages.

I fear for my life, the Democrats will starve us, through their incompetence.
The price of gasoline was at its lowest during the lock downs.

There were other countries that never had a recession. They took covid seriously from the beginning . His miss handling caused thousands of deaths and the recession is on Trump and the GOP
When Trump took office we were pushing $25 trillion in debt already.
The China virus is the only thing that slowed down the Trump economy....

When Trump took office we were pushing $25 trillion in debt already.
The China virus is the only thing that slowed down the Trump economy....
The Trump budget is adding a trillion a year to the debt. Even more proof of the Gop incompetence ?
more then 90% in hospitals are unvaccinated and mostly from red states. Prof positive their message was wrong and the trumpets are still buying it.

The Trump budget is adding a trillion a year to the debt.
The only things adding a trillion a year are the military/security complex, and healthcare.
Even more proof of the Gop incompetence ?
more then 90% in hospitals are unvaccinated and mostly from red states.
That's a bullshit number. Show a link.
Prof positive their message was wrong and the trumpets are still buying it.
Great. Keep getting the vaccines Democrats. Blame Trump or whoever you want to. lmao

The only things adding a trillion a year are the military/security complex, and healthcare.

That's a bullshit number. Show a link.

Great. Keep getting the vaccines Democrats. Blame Trump or whoever you want to. lmao
If you can’t look, I’m not doing your work for you.

Trump wanted to take credit for everything that went on during his administration when it was good, he owns it. His supporters do to, the ones still not in the hospital.
btw, massive job growth under Biden

Trump wanted to take credit for everything that went on during his administration when it was good, he owns it. His supporters do to, the ones still not in the hospital.
btw, massive job growth under Biden

Good. Me and Trump wish him well because we love this country.

fear for my life, the Democrats will starve us, through their incompetence.
Seriously ? Are you afraid they’ll be too much infrastructure spending or your drug prices will go down. How about Medicare. Covering dental will end the world as we know it ? Does that scare the begeesus out of you ? It seems like Electric cars are scaring the shit out of the right too. Pick out one thing supported by the left that will cause the world to end.

Forum List

Back