$10 a gallon gas in the US coming soon ?

There are other, potentially worse scenarios that Murawski and Boesch worry about, like a pipe fracturing below the seafloor instead of in the water as it did during the Deepwater Horizon crisis. If there were to be a leak below the seafloor, the oil would dissipate into the rock formation surrounding it and escape wherever it can find cracks in the rock. “That would be a doomsday scenario because there’s no way you can shut it off,” says Murawski. You couldn’t simply plop a capping stack over a leaking pipe.
And exactly how is that going to happen? It's highly unlikely... especially with the current technologies.

And exactly how is that going to happen? It's highly unlikely... especially with the current technologies.
The technologies to prevent pipe leak disasters costs too much. That's why the BP spill happened. We're laying corrosive pipeline 35,000 feet under the sea floor. Gee........ what could possibly go wrong ? Please dude.

Last edited:
The way I see it, in the unlikely event that gas reaches $10.00 a gallon you have 3 choices.
1. Pay $10.00 a gallon.
2. Buy an EV
3. Walk.

You gonna take your EV to the store and pay 8 dollars for a gallon of milk? 5 dollars for a jar of mayo? Because believe me, at 10 dollars a gallon us truckers are going to charge the SHIT out of our customers to haul stuff. So it won't be ONLY gas that goes through the roof, EVERYTHING will go up in price.

So you won't have money to buy an EV. You'll be struggling to put food on your table.

The way I see it, in the unlikely event that gas reaches $10.00 a gallon you have 3 choices.
1. Pay $10.00 a gallon.
2. Buy an EV
3. Walk.

You gonna take your EV to the store and pay 8 dollars for a gallon of milk? 5 dollars for a jar of mayo? Because believe me, at 10 dollars a gallon us truckers are going to charge the SHIT out of our customers to haul stuff. So it won't be ONLY gas that goes through the roof, EVERYTHING will go up in price.

So you won't have money to buy an EV. You'll be struggling to put food on your table.
When Wal Marts and dollar stores start shutting down,
you better find a place to grow your own food asap.

1. Pay $10.00 a gallon.
2. Buy an EV
3. Walk.

EVs will skyrocket in price too.... petroleum products are in everything from tires to lubricants to asphalt and paint. Fibreglass, plastics and foam. Not to mention that the copper in the electric motor.... shipping will get expensive from China.

What does any of that have to do with my post? I was merely pointing out options.

EVs will skyrocket in price too.... petroleum products are in everything from tires to lubricants to asphalt and paint. Fibreglass, plastics and foam. Not to mention that the copper in the electric motor.... shipping will get expensive from China.
See post #26

What does any of that have to do with my post? I was merely pointing out options.
He is pointing out the economics of the situation...it is not going to work.

He is pointing out the economic situation of something that hasn't and probably won't happen.
And neither is $10/gallon $2.50/Liter gasoline either.

There would be literally blood in the streets from the economic upheaval. Then there's the other deaths from lack of groceries and medicines. It would make the bubonic plague deaths look like fun and games.

He is pointing out the economic situation of something that hasn't and probably won't happen.

There would be literally blood in the streets from the economic upheaval. Then there's the other deaths from lack of groceries and medicines. It would make the bubonic plague deaths look like fun and games.
I don't know about you but I'm not gonna stress about it.

I don't know about you but I'm not gonna stress about it.
Some nations are richer than others...so where the rich nations can afford such things the poorer nations would die by the billions from such a thing happening. Everything is transported these days. Everyone is depending on these transported foods/water and medicines and clothes.

Triple to quadruple those costs overnight and people can't afford to live anymore.

Look at simple sugar....price is really high right now because of a drought in Brazil... India has a bumper crop but it's not figured into the the prices because it can't get to market because of a lack of shipping containers.... same thing with Vietnam coffee. So the prices are already going to multi year highs. Corn is going to become the new substitute for sugar because it's much cheaper. Transitions are already happening now. African coffee is going to supplement for Vietnam coffee...but it will have a similar problem eventually.

If a price burden is made like this overnight there will be severe chaos and war.

Besides.... despite the wishes....the UAE is wanting to sell more oil contracts but OPEC is still trying to punish them for the treaties with Israel.

1626042502583.png

Absolutely possible, and, accompanying $10 gas will be $30 milk, and $10 loaves of bread. That orange faggot signed a $4T omnibus bill, and the senile hairplug in chief wants a $6T one. Inflation is real, it is here, and when it starts to get out control, it will be profound.
PPI is the highest people have seen it since 2007, supply shortages are real thing happening now in automobiles, and big trucks. I am not just talking about chips either. We are seeing restrictions in windshield, airbags for semi trailer, and mirrors. These semi durable items which tend to break that we have traditionally never had a hard time finding. We are not resorting in some cases to cannibalization methods to secure. Inflation is pushing manufacture of these items.
Many times we are having to put in urgent orders directly with the manufactures for king pin kits, spindles, and hubs, at mark ups we would normally see at rip off retail store prices.

Inflation is here...BIG TIME.

Let's face facts. Biden wants gas at $10 a gallon. That sets him up to make his bogus story of how he can fix things look a lot more believable. Biden is a con.

Forum List

Back