$10 a gallon gas in the US coming soon ?

Obama has nothing to do with the Arab Spring or ISIS or the civil war in Libya.. Such ignorance. Congress had voted down funding for embassy security except in Kabul and Baghdad.

US oil production doubled under Obama.

Remember that during the Bush years 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed.
You already failed at this tired opinion if yours. Everything you stated is false. Hillary Ckinton beefed up security at many places.

Benghazi was not a problem of security. It was a problem of leadership and policy.

No amount of money can overcome bad policy and poor leadership.

Obama was bad for our country, our allies, and all he touched.

Benghazi was not a problem of security. It was a problem of leadership and policy.
That’s funny. One embassy attacked is a problem of leadership ? 13 Under Bush is what ? I bet in school you thought an F grade stood for ”Fine” and an A was for “awful “. The right does have crazy ways of looking at things and making up sht.

it’s laughable, the up front construction cost may be higher then coal/ oil fired but the fuel for a life time is FREE?
You think a nuclear plant is cheaper ? Would you pay more for a car if the fuel was free for the rest of your life !!!

Last edited:
Unemployment does not equal no health insurance.
Really ? Tell me one private insurance Company gives away life insurance ? Those who lost their jobs were literally working at poverty wages With no way to even make house payments. You can’t be that arrogant.

Really ? Tell me one private insurance Company gives away life insurance ? Those who lost their jobs were literally working at poverty wages With no way to even make house payments. You can’t be that arrogant.
Life insurance? When did we go from Health insurance to Life insurance. Obama never gave anyone life insurance. Talk about al the stupid arguments when one has no facts or understanding.

Quit trying to apply your human traits onto me, if anyone is arrogant, it is you, the ignorant bastard that has made a claim I have proven false.

Obama has nothing to do with the Arab Spring or ISIS or the civil war in Libya.. Such ignorance. Congress had voted down funding for embassy security except in Kabul and Baghdad.

US oil production doubled under Obama.

Remember that during the Bush years 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed.
The funny part was that the one attack was a problem of leadership. Trump would be bragging if he had “only“ 12 attacks after Bush.

Life insurance? When did we go from Health insurance to Life insurance. Obama never gave anyone life insurance. Talk about al the stupid arguments when one has no facts or understanding.

Quit trying to apply your human traits onto me, if anyone is arrogant, it is you, the ignorant bastard that has made a claim I have proven false.
Says the person who claims a photoelectric cell shuts off when it’s cloudy.

You already failed at this tired opinion if yours. Everything you stated is false. Hillary Ckinton beefed up security at many places.

No amount of money can overcome bad policy and poor leadership.

Obama was bad for our country, our allies, and all he touched.

Benghazi was NOT a consulate.. There has never been a US consulate in Benghazi. It was a rented villa with no embassy personnel , no Marine Guard and no diplomatic mission.

Ambassador Stevens was there over night for a dedication ceremoney for the new emergency services for Benghazi Hospital in partnership with MASS General in the US.

You have never lived in Libya, have you?

Stevens was a good man and was part of the efforts to identify eastern tribes that might support a return to the Idris Constitution.. You've read that of course.

The eastern tribes had hated Gaddafi for 40 years.

Says the person who claims a photoelectric cell shuts off when it’s cloudy.
Still can not address one post, your ignorance is about as great as your hard headiness. Anytime you wish to prove any of your points, go ahead. Lord knows you can not reply to my facts except with your tired argument, "yes it can".

Benghazi was NOT a consulate.. There has never been a US consulate in Benghazi. It was a rented villa with no embassy personnel , no Marine Guard and no diplomatic mission.
Whatever you wish to say, it certainly makes Obama, Clinton, and the Democrats looks even more inept. And you keep crying that security was never upgraded? Well, that was up to Clinton and Obama and they did have the money, which is easily proved, and has been proved to you in other posts.

Stationing an Ambassador in the worst terrorist place in Libya, is the best foreign policy idea of Obama and Hillary? You Democrats are dangerous to Americans.

Thank you for clarifying the ineptness of Democrats, the sheer stupidity.

But his tax cuts did not hurt the economy at all
Huh ? The deficits created depleted all the federal programs from Pell grants to small business loans. Education and small business which hires more then half the people in the US are the backbone of the economy. Like Trump who gave 90% of the tax cuts to the rich, the Bush cuts killed the middle class who took their usual hit as the vast majority to lost jobs during Bush recession, was the middle class. These people in the same fiscal year did not quality for Medicaid nor was there enough( funds. Their healthcare costs which resulted in bankruptcies were a National disgrace. Obamacare was mandatory to save lives of the middle class out of jobs and to save their homes.

But Trump announced, he loves recessions where he can buy middle class defaulted real estate for pennies on the dollar Only to be resold for healthy profits for the rich.

Last edited:
Huh ? The deficits created depleted all the federal programs from Pelkey grants to small business loans. Education and small business which hires more then half the people in the US are the backbone of the economy. Like Trump who gave 90% of the tax cuts to the rich, the rich, the middle class took their usual hit as the vast majority to lose jobs during Bush recession, was the middle class. These people in the same fiscal year did not quality for Medicaid nor was their enough( funds. Their healthcare costs which resulted in bankruptcies were a National disgrace. Obamacare was mandatory to save lives of the middle class out of jobs to save their homes.
Small business is not the backbone of our country.

Without the business, the industry, of Fossil Fuels, there would be no small business.

Whatever you wish to say, it certainly makes Obama, Clinton, and the Democrats looks even more inept. And you keep crying that security was never upgraded? Well, that was up to Clinton and Obama and they did have the money, which is easily proved, and has been proved to you in other posts.

Stationing an Ambassador in the worst terrorist place in Libya, is the best foreign policy idea of Obama and Hillary? You Democrats are dangerous to Americans.

Thank you for clarifying the ineptness of Democrats, the sheer stupidity.

You are pretty confident, but you don't know anything. There was never a consulate in Benghazi.. and Congress had already ruled there would be NO funding for security at US embassies exceptions being in Kabul and Baghdad.

Have you ever been to a US embassy? Ambassador was NOT stationed in Benghazi. He was posted to TRIPOLI, you moron.

Security wasn't upgraded in Benghazi.. There was NO damned security.

You are pretty confident, but you don't know anything. There was never a consulate in Benghazi.. and Congress had already ruled there would be NO funding for security at US embassies exceptions being in Kabul and Baghdad.

Have you ever been to a US embassy? Ambassador was NOT stationed in Benghazi. He was posted to TRIPOLI, you moron.

As you say, there was no Embassy or Consulate at Benghazi, hence whatever the US Congress ruled in regards to Embassies or Consulates had no bearing on Benghazi.

As I stated, that was the inept foreign policy of Clinton and Obama, the democrats. I already addressed this to you, in other threads, and you were not able to respond to the facts. Why not go back to that thread, and simply answer the comments I made there.

You are so but hurt you wish to take this thread in the direction that you already lost in another thread? Fine with me.

Inept are the Democrats at foreign policy. Our Ambassador had no business in Benghazi. Obama, Clinton, and the Democrats were too arrogant to think otherwise.

Zero security in the worst place in Libya for terrorists. Where, literally, Quadaffi had chased the terrorists and was destroying them before Obama killed Quadaffi saving the terrorists from destruction. Did Clinton/Obama/the democrats expect gratitude?

Now we find out there was zero security. Democrats are really this stupid.

No funding for any Embassy except for two? In the entire world? You are full of shit. And as you point out there was no Embassy in Benghazi, hence there could be no Embassy security.

But yet, the Democrats did spend $795,000 on security in Benghazi. The Democrats hired a British firm, which hired locals to provide security. Pure stupidity. But that is what we expect of Democrats who hate the US military.

Obama could of given Hillary 43 men to guard Ambassador Stevens. Why did Obama deny 43 men to Hillary. Why did the Democrats not give 43 men to guard our complex or whatever you wish to call it, why did the Democrats not secure Benghazi with 43 men. Obama could of ordered this and nobody in the government would have the power to stop him. Not by denying funding, not by any means could they deny Obama had Obama wished to give 43 men to Benghazi as security.

Hell, I could of fought off the whole attack by myself. Proof being Dan Daly.

Forum List

Back