Zimmerman's a Democrat

It absolutely is not.

Arrest is what you do..before you determine guilt or innocence.

That's determined by a Judge and Jury. Are you familiar with our Judicial system? Or the concept of Justice in general?

It may not be perfect..but it's one of those things that keeps our civil society..civil.

:badgrin:

So in any obvious case of self-defense, an arrest is mandatory. :lol:

Obvious to whom?

There was an unarmed dead kid on the ground that had not been involved in any criminal activity.

What makes it obvious?
I see you've got your mind made up already.

Not at all surprising.

Of course Zimmerman shouldn't go to jail, even if arrested! What is this all about? He could be arrested like everyone else that's arrested and let go with a court date unless there is any reason to believe he would leave the jurisdiction. He can be given bail sufficient to guarantee his court appearances, but unless there is some reason to believe he would leave, he woudn't be in jail. He should go to jail, or prison if convicted, but he hasn't been convicted of anything.

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

And who's making this political?

:D

His mother is trademarking his name and Sharpton is in Florida.

You tell me.

When your mother is trademarking your name and thrilled to death that Al and Jesse just gave you a brand...

that's some sick.....

Do you think, just think, that the mother is trademarking his name so no one else does? Maybe?

Cool.

This has what to do with the Trayvon Martin case?

you're such a complete hack......:lol:

what did jared loughners view have to do with anything?

imbecile.....seriously.

bummer you didn't say that to the o/p...

the hackey sack dance is complete:clap2:, time to close up shop, race ethnicity political affiliation no longer counts....

some of you folks, and I am dead serious really need some psychiatric help. Pathetic.

So will I.

Dead body on the ground = arrest.

So every dead body equates to an arrest..... what a world that would be :rolleyes:

No... I will stick to investigating suspicious death.. and arresting when the evidence is enough for the grand jury to demand charges, or elsewhere in the legal process... not with just arrests at whim

Well..I am not a fan of trial by cop.

Silly as that sounds.
Seems like you're a fan of trial by internet retard, though.

It absolutely is not.

That's determined by a Judge and Jury. Are you familiar with our Judicial system? Or the concept of Justice in general?

It may not be perfect..but it's one of those things that keeps our civil society..civil.
So if a Soldier shoots and kills an enemy -- he should be arrested?

Zimmerman was deployed?

Since when?
"Dead body on the ground = arrest."

Sound familiar, Binary Thinking Boi?

It absolutely is not.

I hope Sallow doesn't teach me more about our justice system. The more I learn, the more I don't like it here. :badgrin:
Remember, if you're white and conservative, you're automatically guilty.

I hope Sallow doesn't teach me more about our justice system. The more I learn, the more I don't like it here. :badgrin:

You know the biggest irony in this Dave?

They say it's not about race, It's about justice, but want to ignore our justice system. go figure.

:badgrin:

So in any obvious case of self-defense, an arrest is mandatory. :lol:

Obvious to whom?

There was an unarmed dead kid on the ground that had not been involved in any criminal activity.

What makes it obvious?
I see you've got your mind made up already.

Not at all surprising.

Thus far..I've seen nothing in the press that indicates that Martin was doing anything criminal.

If you have something to the contrary..post it.

Who cares who he votes for? What difference does it make?

It only makes a difference when he's a Republican, right assbreath?

How odd....the only people talking about Democrats and Republicans when it comes to this issue is the OP.......and you.
There's some of that famous leftist selective perception:

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

And I posted Zimmerman was guilty of anything, where, exactly?

Having been on both sides of the system..arrested..and sat on a Jury..

I think it's a pretty good way of determining when people are guilty and when they are not. It might not work all the time..but it basically works most of the time.

And having been to places..where the cops make decisions about whether people are guilty or innocent..I, by far..prefer this one..

Brazilian Police Executes Gang Member - Video

The beaches are nice though..

Forum List

Back