Zimmerman's a Democrat

If it's ok with you.... I'll carry on defending the process, not the individuals.

So will I.

Dead body on the ground = arrest.

So every dead body equates to an arrest..... what a world that would be :rolleyes:

No... I will stick to investigating suspicious death.. and arresting when the evidence is enough for the grand jury to demand charges, or elsewhere in the legal process... not with just arrests at whim

You be hatin' on the black guy, DD? I would be outraged, but unfortunately I ran out earlier today. It's on my re-stock list.

Never, if it was self defense we will continue to defend him. We are not like those of you on the left that pick and choose when and how to defend someones liberties when it is convenient to your "Cause". Liberty and justice is for ALL, not to those we pick and choose.

That's fine.

I agree. Liberty and Justice for all. Martin and Zimmerman.

A trial by judge and jury should be able to sort out innocence or guilt.

I have no problem with Mr. Zimmerman being charged with a crime if the situation warrants it.

What really bugs me is the way the left (you included) have denounced law enforcement officials for almost a month.

The investigation was handled badly. If saying that is being "mean" to the police then fine, but it's the truth. They handled it badly.

Is this the Democrat way? Does this come from a deep down hatred and distrust of LEO's from within the DNC? Remember President Obama's disdain for officer Crowley after the Professor Gates arrest? Don't forget, the President ate crow over that incident.

Obama said the police reacted stupidly. It was stupid to arrest someone breaking into their own house. President did not eat crow after that unless by "crow" you mean "beer".

It happens to be a very sad day for America when so many people automatically decide (without a shred of evidence) that because it was a tragic shooting of a young man who happened to be black, that since the left didn't get its way, all the investigators are racist pigs.

No one said that, period.

Dang! I just realized it. Nothing has changed in fifty years. That was the left's attitude back in the early 60's as well.

Immie

Since no one said the investigators must be racist the last part doesnt apply

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg
That's actually very true, though it isn't only Republicans that do it....the media does it as well.

Hardly surprising that a Democrat would succumb to racial profiling, just like anyone else.

That's exactly what he's saying.

It absolutely is not.

Arrest is what you do..before you determine guilt or innocence.

That's determined by a Judge and Jury. Are you familiar with our Judicial system? Or the concept of Justice in general?

It may not be perfect..but it's one of those things that keeps our civil society..civil.

:badgrin:

So in any obvious case of self-defense, an arrest is mandatory. :lol:

Obvious to whom?

There was an unarmed dead kid on the ground that had not been involved in any criminal activity.

What makes it obvious?

Cool.

This has what to do with the Trayvon Martin case?

Surely you jest .....

I don't Jest..and stop calling me Shirley.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA]Don't call me Shirley - YouTube[/ame]

rotflmbo....

You are so lucky I love you......one of the best posters I ever met from the other side.

You are brilliant. And I admire you because you can take a hit and dish it back. You are a good soul.

It absolutely is not.

That's determined by a Judge and Jury. Are you familiar with our Judicial system? Or the concept of Justice in general?

It may not be perfect..but it's one of those things that keeps our civil society..civil.

:badgrin:

So in any obvious case of self-defense, an arrest is mandatory. :lol:

Obvious to whom?

There was an unarmed dead kid on the ground that had not been involved in any criminal activity.What makes it obvious?

I didn't say this case in particular (it was a response to your broad comment), but I'm glad you determined the bolded, while not knowing all the facts. thanks.

Last edited:
Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

photo2-540x220.jpg

And somewhere, off in the distance, Truthmatters brain has just exploded.
But no one outside a 5-foot radius could hear it.

Cool.

This has what to do with the Trayvon Martin case?

you're such a complete hack......:lol:

what did jared loughners view have to do with anything? or the duke lacrosse players being 'white'....thats how desperate and in the tank your hacks in the media are- the NY Times making Zimmerman out as a "white Hispanic"....yea ok then....if he was supreme court justice materiel he'd be a wise latino you imbecile.....

If it's ok with you.... I'll carry on defending the process, not the individuals.

So will I.

So every dead body equates to an arrest..... what a world that would be :rolleyes:

No... I will stick to investigating suspicious death.. and arresting when the evidence is enough for the grand jury to demand charges, or elsewhere in the legal process... not with just arrests at whim

Well..I am not a fan of trial by cop.

Silly as that sounds.

Guilty until proven innocent then right?

It absolutely is not.

So if a Soldier shoots and kills an enemy -- he should be arrested?

It absolutely is not.

Zimmerman was deployed?

Since when?

Well what can one say?

photo2-540x220.jpg
Who cares who he votes for? What difference does it make?
Apparently it makes a difference to the OP.

It absolutely is not.

I hope Sallow doesn't teach me more about our justice system. The more I learn, the more I don't like it here. :badgrin:

so will i.

so every dead body equates to an arrest..... What a world that would be :rolleyes:

No... I will stick to investigating suspicious death.. And arresting when the evidence is enough for the grand jury to demand charges, or elsewhere in the legal process... Not with just arrests at whim

well..i am not a fan of trial by cop.

Silly as that sounds.

nor am i.

Well what can one say?

photo2-540x220.jpg
Who cares who he votes for? What difference does it make?
Apparently it makes a difference to the OP.

:lol: you and flopper are both so deep into the intellectually dishonest drunk tank you might as well pay rent.....

Forum List

Back