Zimmerman's a Democrat

Oh, and to correct some more leftist lies:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...angela-corey-medical-examiner-releases-bodies

Sanford police failed to collect key evidence in the case: the clothing of George Zimmerman, the gunman who killed Trayvon.

Not true, police said. They took his clothing as well as Trayvon's and packaged it for crime-lab analysis. A spokeswoman for Special Prosecutor Angela Corey would not disclose Tuesday where the clothing is now, but she wrote in an email that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement "is assisting with the processing of physical evidence."

Typically, evidence from Seminole County crime scenes is analyzed at the FDLE lab in Orlando.

Neighborhood Watch captain George Zimmerman wasn't arrested because he has a relative on the Sanford police force.

Police have no one named Zimmerman on the payroll nor anyone related to him, Bill Lee Jr. said earlier this month before stepping down temporarily as police chief. That rumor may have started when an Orlando television station misidentified Sanford police spokesman Sgt. David Morgenstern as David Zimmerman.

Police should have simply arrested Zimmerman and let a judge sort it out.

Zimmerman has not been arrested because he told police he acted in self-defense, and then-Chief Lee said police did not have probable cause. Florida Statute 776.032 expressly prohibits police from arresting someone who had a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm. Police may investigate, the statute says, "but the agency may not arrest the person" without probable cause.​

But of course, they won't stop repeating their lies. It's all they have.

Looks like most people ether think it was self-defense or they want to wait for the facts to come out.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Despite round-the-clock media coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida, most Americans haven’t come to a conclusion yet whether it’s a case of murder or self-defense.

One-third (33%) of adults believe crime watch volunteer George Zimmerman should be found guilty of murder in the shooting death of the Florida teenager, while 15% think Zimmerman acted in self-defense, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. But 52% of Americans are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.) 33% Believe Zimmerman Guilty of Murder in Trayvon Martin Case - Rasmussen Reports™

With the new video that has come out, sure doesnt fit with Zimmerman's account. Surely that isnt someone who has been beaten down badly. Yikes

With the new video that has come out, sure doesnt fit with Zimmerman's account. Surely that isnt someone who has been beaten down badly. Yikes

Maybe you should go back through some of the post in this thread. The subject has been throughly discussed and the out come does not meet with what you said.

I frankly could CARE LESS what has been posted. I think for myself, not what a bunch of patriotic cheerleaders who wear skirts say.

"Actually, it looks like you're mindlessly parroting what the left tells you to say. "

Actually, it looks like you're mindlessly parroting what the party of grumpy old men wants you to say.
And imagine this, I am a 74 year old white somewhat successful business owner man. I'll wait for the facts. I didnt say he is guilty, I said it doesnt appear to me that he was beaten so badly. Calling it like I see it. Sorry for being honest. I could take ANY guy like Zimmerman and put him over my knee. He would present zero challenge for me.

I frankly could CARE LESS what has been posted. I think for myself, not what a bunch of patriotic cheerleaders who wear skirts say.

Well your thinking is based on emotion, the latest cause down with the man The video showed a police officer looking at the back of Zimmerman's head, the video showed what looked like swelling, and abrasions in the facial area of Zimmerman's body. I've been hit with a ball bat in the head and their was no blood just some swelling.

"Actually, it looks like you're mindlessly parroting what the left tells you to say. "

Actually, it looks like you're mindlessly parroting what the party of grumpy old men wants you to say.
And imagine this, I am a 74 year old white somewhat successful business owner man. I'll wait for the facts. I didnt say he is guilty, I said it doesnt appear to me that he was beaten so badly. Calling it like I see it. Sorry for being honest. I could take ANY guy like Zimmerman and put him over my knee. He would present zero challenge for me.

It does appear that he has been beaten sorry if he doesn't look like Rocky always looked when he first fought someone.

It does appear that he has been beaten sorry if he doesn't look like Rocky always looked when he first fought someone.

With your investigative skills it's not surprising that you were fired from the Mayberry Police Force.

With your investigative skills it's not surprising that you were fired from the Mayberry Police Force.
Fired? :lol:
Not hardly I quit to make more money and to get away from all the women.

The lead investigator did not believe George Zimmerman's story and recommended the night of the killing that he be charged with manslaughter.

The state attorney, Norman Wolfinger, said no, and Zimmerman was released.

Zimmerman's father, Robert Zimmerman, is a former judge and his mother worked at the courthouse.

The question is, Did Robert Zimmerman call Norman Wolfinger the night of the killing and is that the reason he showed up at the police station on a SUNDAY NIGHT?

Another shameful Racist Democrat opportunist...

Brooke Baldwin asks Rep. Corrine Brown if her African American colleagues would be as upset about the circumstances of the Trayvon Martin case if the Trayvon was white. Rep. Brown responds she was heavily involved in aiding the investigation of a slain white girl.

Brooke then asks Rep. Brown if she could recall the name of the slain girl. Rep. Brown attempts to dodge the question, but after Brooke repeats the question Rep. Brown looses her cool and ges into a tirade about taxes. Brooke attempts to defuse the situation and ends the interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxs5Woss__k]Rep. Corrine Brown has a Meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back