Zimmerman's a Democrat

Obvious to whom?

There was an unarmed dead kid on the ground that had not been involved in any criminal activity.

What makes it obvious?
I see you've got your mind made up already.

Not at all surprising.

Thus far..I've seen nothing in the press that indicates that Martin was doing anything criminal.

If you have something to the contrary..post it.
You're being fed a carefully-crafted vision.

And you lack the discernment to see beyond what you're told.

Good robot.

I hope Sallow doesn't teach me more about our justice system. The more I learn, the more I don't like it here. :badgrin:
Remember, if you're white and conservative, you're automatically guilty.

And I posted Zimmerman was guilty of anything, where, exactly?

Having been on both sides of the system..arrested..and sat on a Jury..

I think it's a pretty good way of determining when people are guilty and when they are not. It might not work all the time..but it basically works most of the time.

And having been to places..where the cops make decisions about whether people are guilty or innocent..I, by far..prefer this one..

Brazilian Police Executes Gang Member - Video

The beaches are nice though..

Zimmerman convinces the Sanford police it was "self defense"; not turned over the SA for two weeks. ODD.

I hope Sallow doesn't teach me more about our justice system. The more I learn, the more I don't like it here. :badgrin:
Remember, if you're white and conservative, you're automatically guilty.

And I posted Zimmerman was guilty of anything, where, exactly?

Having been on both sides of the system..arrested..and sat on a Jury..

I think it's a pretty good way of determining when people are guilty and when they are not. It might not work all the time..but it basically works most of the time.

And having been to places..where the cops make decisions about whether people are guilty or innocent..I, by far..prefer this one..

Brazilian Police Executes Gang Member - Video

The beaches are nice though..
I guess you forgot where you insisted that Trayvon was innocent.

Guess it means you guys can stop defending him now!

:lol:

Never, if it was self defense we will continue to defend him. We are not like those of you on the left that pick and choose when and how to defend someones liberties when it is convenient to your "Cause". Liberty and justice is for ALL, not to those we pick and choose.

That's fine.

I agree. Liberty and Justice for all. Martin and Zimmerman.

A trial by judge and jury should be able to sort out innocence or guilt.

You really don't understand how the system works do you? The police investigate and present evidence to the DA who decides whether or not to prosecute. So far, what the cops on the scene saw and determined has not led to a need to arrest.

I see you've got your mind made up already.

Not at all surprising.

Thus far..I've seen nothing in the press that indicates that Martin was doing anything criminal.

Good robot.

No link and an insult..

Nice..

You're "WINNING!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg]Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen - YouTube[/ame]

Never, if it was self defense we will continue to defend him. We are not like those of you on the left that pick and choose when and how to defend someones liberties when it is convenient to your "Cause". Liberty and justice is for ALL, not to those we pick and choose.

That's fine.

You really don't understand how the system works do you? The police investigate and present evidence to the DA who decides whether or not to prosecute. So far, what the cops on the scene saw and determined has not led to a need to arrest.

I understand fine.

The police didn't collect all the evidence..and let Zimmerman go home with his gun.

That's amazing. Not only was it incredibly bad police work..they put the public in danger.

That's fine.

I understand fine.

The police didn't collect all the evidence..and let Zimmerman go home with his gun.

That's amazing. Not only was it incredibly bad police work..they put the public in danger.

:badgrin: what evidence did they not collect?

I understand fine.

:badgrin: what evidence did they not collect?

Zimmerman's shirt and gun..for starters.

That's fine.

I understand fine.

Nice trick. Quick, how many M&M's am I holding in my hand?

Good robot.

No link and an insult..

Nice..

You're "WINNING!"
He was beating Zimmerman, according to eye-witness reports.

Isn't that illegal?

I understand fine.

Nice trick. Quick, how many M&M's am I holding in my hand?

What trick?

Why do Democrats hate black people?

And hispanics.

Then I'm a self hating hispanic..

Interesting. :lol:

And it was conservative posters on this site that kicked me out of the "white club"..

No, it was the NY Times that did that nitwit.....I told who you and where it come from ......thats where the term white Hispanic came from, go have another drink quick, you need to burn some more braincells.

And hispanics.

Then I'm a self hating hispanic..

Interesting. :lol:

And it was conservative posters on this site that kicked me out of the "white club"..

No, it was the NY Times that did that nitwit.....I told who and where it come from ......thats where the term white Hispanic came from, go have another drink quick, you need to burn some more braincells.

You're pretty angry dude.

I recommend some yoga..maybe a spa.

Might help.

That's fine.

I understand fine.

You really haven't paid any attention to this case at all, have you?

Per the Sanford PD police report, last page:

"The Kel Tek hand gun that I collected from Zimmerman was placed in to evidence under TS-1."

If they found no evidence of a crime, of course they would have then returned it to him upon his release.

But, hey, a random internet retard knows more about it than the cops who were there.

You're not interested in justice. Stop pretending you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back