Youth making politicians accountable

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Our youth are making do nothing politicians accountable.
The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.
American youth have not been this energized since the 1960's.

The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.

it is interesting watching children beg to have the government take their rights away

pretty much all these pods eaters should have the minimum age raised to 21

'Cept my kids, apparently... and they are now both learning and wondering if someone's going to shoot up their schools. I would rather they just learn.

Gullible naive dupes don't do anything other than serve as sheilds for an illicit agenda that can't stand scrutiny.

Gullible naive dupes don't do anything other than serve as sheilds for an illicit agenda
That's your description of the survivor kids and parents, eh? wow... how nauseating...

Excuse me sir, but can I just put you on every TV show every single day for a while? we'll have smarter gun control in no time, you nasty little fuk.

Maybe this is where the tide is turning.

Everett 911 call: He's planning on having a mass shooting at one of the high schools

Great job grandma, a lot of courage to turn in your grandson.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...guards-tip-police-say/?utm_term=.660a75de3bbf

A security guard was paying attention and another potential school shooting was stopped.

Two foiled school shootings. Last two Florida shootings, the school and nightclub could have been prevented if law enforcement would have listened and acted. How many of the school shootings could have been prevented had people listened and observed and then spoke up about how messed the kids were.

Kids, parents, teachers, law enforcement, those that interact with kids on a daily basis need to observe, listen and speak up. Those actions will prove much more effective than trying to control guns by laws when most of the laws aren’t enforced in the first place.

I live three blocks from the high school. Nothing going on but children learning.
Sounds like you h
Gullible naive dupes don't do anything other than serve as sheilds for an illicit agenda
That's your description of the survivor kids and parents, eh? wow... how nauseating...

Excuse me sir, but can I just put you on every TV show every single day for a while? we'll have smarter gun control in no time, you nasty little fuk.
Good call on that bri pat piece of s**t.
To get his mind set exposed to more people would be a boost to gun control.
i also wish his mother used birth control.

it is interesting watching children beg to have the government take their rights away

They are standing up for the right to life.
They are not sniveling cowards like you and the school shooter who find guns to be there strength.

They are not sniveling cowards like you and the school shooter who find guns to be there strength.

fuck you asshole trying to compare me to a school shooter

fact remains they are begging to lose their rights as you are

only you leftards think a class of people losing their rights is cool

There are over 100 million firearms owners that have NEVER shot anyone and you would deny them their rights because of a couple bad apples.

There are over 100 million firearms owners that have NEVER shot anyone and you would deny them their rights because of a couple bad apples.

elmer is simply another leftist sock puppet

you put one on ignore then one like this pops up

of course he is against rights

They partied like rock stars on the weekend while bodies were still being prepped at funeral homes. The sincerity factor isn't coming across.

get

4e85d4946c71e1edd2fa0b0129732c24f281ce4788b263b68c01a0b8c706524d.jpg

Which is where the problem of shootings comes from in the first place. Air headed spoiled kids were catered to in the 60’s by leftists and look where we are now.

Last week they slept through civics and swapped copies of Teen Vogue.

This week they wisely lead the country.

Forum List

Back