Rich white ladies pay $5,000 to be told they're naughty little racists.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
These folks need help because right now these types of ladies and men like them are a threat to America. Imagine what it’s like how it is for children of these types of people. The types of evil thoughts that are being instilled into the mind of children Women like we see above.

The result of pro BLM, anti-white and pro feminist. Politics is what we have today misery, depression, record homelessness, record drug use, record suicide, rates and mass school shootings, over 60% of young men being single. By 2030 projected 40% of young women being single and childless. A society built on greed if you will where are there is still good but it’s tough to find.

I mean, most important people cannot say everything is going well in America. We have a 50 year high inflation, the economy is terrible. Sure is good for people who own stocks, and some lucky people who invest well. But for your average American, this is a brutal country. Try being a black man living in the inner cities And a shit hole. An actual dump where there’s homeless crackheads all over the place where you literally see holes in the roads dilapidated housing. Any honest person can see the massive difference between quality of life for poor white and Black people and the inner cities compared to these rich white BLM people living in the suburbs.

I’ll always have hope for America. But we are in one of the most difficult times of our countries history. Much of it is self inflicted wounds. And the difference between now and how our ancestors live during the depression is we have a high number of young people who are anti-American. According to the Wall Street Journal patriotism, is at an all-time low among the youth.

These folks need help because right now these types of ladies and men like them are a threat to America. Imagine what it’s like how it is for children of these types of people. The types of evil thoughts that are being instilled into the mind of children Women like we see above.

The result of pro BLM, anti-white and pro feminist. Politics is what we have today misery, depression, record homelessness, record drug use, record suicide, rates and mass school shootings, over 60% of young men being single. By 2030 projected 40% of young women being single and childless. A society built on greed if you will where are there is still good but it’s tough to find.

I mean, most important people cannot say everything is going well in America. We have a 50 year high inflation, the economy is terrible. Sure is good for people who own stocks, and some lucky people who invest well. But for your average American, this is a brutal country. Try being a black man living in the inner cities And a shit hole. An actual dump where there’s homeless crackheads all over the place where you literally see holes in the roads dilapidated housing. Any honest person can see the massive difference between quality of life for poor white and Black people and the inner cities compared to these rich white BLM people living in the suburbs.

I’ll always have hope for America. But we are in one of the most difficult times of our countries history. Much of it is self inflicted wounds. And the difference between now and how our ancestors live during the depression is we have a high number of young people who are anti-American. According to the Wall Street Journal patriotism, is at an all-time low among the youth.

It's true. White leftist women are the most racist people in America.

It’s rare for Hollywood to pump out a pro Christian pro American film. Perhaps the stand is one of them a book written by Stephen King. That is now a film that could be accessed on Amazon.

But overwhelmingly the rich elite from Hollywood pump out anti-white anti-Christian films. And it’s evil it is actual evil. What about good versus bad don’t Democrats care about that anymore? Perhaps some still do but many are buying into this pro abortion/ pro drug use/ don’t care about your fellow man agenda.

Last edited:
It would be critical if we had a great economy right now. If we had record numbers of Americans purchasing homes. If we had maybe 10% of young men who are not single. Guess what we got 60% of young men who are single. Many of them depressed even suicidal.

Prices are astronomical in this country. So there is no defending the Biden administration. There is no way to defend the pro BLM anti-humane agenda.

The type of video we see in the original post should shake up the senses. It is astonishing. But for some number of Americans, they simply don’t care about it or they agree with it. Imagine what it’s like for those people who agree with those white women in the video above That white people are evil and racist. Imagine how dangerous it is for those people to have children and for them to be instilling evil ideals into their kids.

So it’s about staying positive and fighting against the evil in this country. And if we all work together and fight back against racism and poverty America will prevail.

It's true. White leftist women are the most racist people in America.
It is true. But we believe it in different ways. Those women in the video believe that white women are racist toward blacks ….but by their own words, they are racist toward white people specifically like that individual woman saying “white women are the most racist people around”…. She paid $5000 to sit at a table to denigrate herself and her ancestors.

I believe in good versus evil I think that those people in the video are motivated by evil. Their projecting what the devil would do. But there’s always salvation for everybody. We all have our faults.

If everyone in this country believe in self-respect in basic common sense, we would have a better country. I’m not perfect. I have my faults, but common sense simply shows us that those women in the video, and every BLM supporter are taking things to extremes.

What's being rejected is the old notion of what America is.

Often if not always, you can’t reason with a BLM supporter. A psychopathic type of person who literally expects white people to get on their knees and ask for forgiveness. No black man or white man of honor would insult their ancestors. Black people owned slaves. White people owned slaves.

Asking white people to support BLM is like asking Black people to get on their knees and beg for forgiveness because 1 million white people were enslaved by blacks in North Africa.

It aint about “moving on or forgiveness”. It’s about mutual respect and accepting historical facts….slavery was accepted in the past. Now today America must fight against poverty and drug addiction.

---Rich white ladies pay $5,000 to be told they're naughty little racists---​

It's like men who pay good money to get kicked in the balls by women wearing black leather.

Forum List

Back