Youth making politicians accountable

First they moved national holidays to Monday. Then they jacked around the dates of Daylight Savings. Now they got Missouri in Florida.

I can't keep up.

"Our youth are making do nothing politicians accountable."

Nothing about Florida...so no, you can't keep up. :p

Whelp --- you said you "ive three blocks from the high school". Since the high school is in Florida and you're in Missouri, maybe what we need to do is define "block".

Youth making politicians accountable
No they are not. They are shielding the left and allowing them to attack without response. They are allowing the idealess left to avoid debate.

The left really are like terrorists. The will surround themselves with the innocent to shield them from attacks.

Our youth are making do nothing politicians accountable.
The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.
American youth have not been this energized since the 1960's.

it is interesting watching children beg to have the government take their rights away

pretty much all these pods eaters should have the minimum age raised to 21
They are standing up for the right to life.
They are not sniveling cowards like you and the school shooter who find guns to be there strength.

fuck you asshole trying to compare me to a school shooter

fact remains they are begging to lose their rights as you are

only you leftards think a class of people losing their rights is cool
You are quite defensive and you should be. You take your views on guns and mix it with a very mentally ill individual and you have a mass shooter.
Most of the mentally ill are not mass shooters because they do not have your views on guns.

try to make sense for once dick breath
great comeback

I just DESCIBED the Constitution, Dumbass.

Go get intimate with you lower intestine with a corncob. What kind of worthless carcass denigrates kids being shot at who just want a chance to live? Fuck you and every sociopathic asshole who thinks like you.

the fuck you did shitstain

your right to "pursue" happiness does not override my rights

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

not going to happen so go pull your panties up granny
Bezerk is admitting he is mentally ill by his name. It is also obvious he is mentally ill from his posts.
BEZERK SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OWN A GUN!

You are the reason I worry about putting the decisions in front of a panel, by just internet post you claim someone is mentally ill? I don't think you have the credentials as a mental health expert and you are very agenda driven.
I get the feeling you are nervous that a panel may deem you mentally ill.
There is a form of mental illness that has not been officially classified yet; gun nut- one who desperately clings to the need of large numbers and more powerful firearms to prove self-worth, make up for personal weknesses and to satisfy a paranoia of safety through more and more guns.
Do the characteristics above hit home?

I don’t own or want to own a gun. I don’t care for them however we have a 2nd Amendment right to own one if we choose.

You are terrible on figuring out who you aren’t really talking to , I think you are mentally ill and should be locked up for life. What sane person would use the name ElmerMudd?
They lock people all the time for having odd names like Elmer Fudd. I know who I am talking to, a whacked out goof ball.

the fuck you did shitstain

your right to "pursue" happiness does not override my rights

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

not going to happen so go pull your panties up granny
Bezerk is admitting he is mentally ill by his name. It is also obvious he is mentally ill from his posts.

You are the reason I worry about putting the decisions in front of a panel, by just internet post you claim someone is mentally ill? I don't think you have the credentials as a mental health expert and you are very agenda driven.
There is a form of mental illness that has not been officially classified yet; gun nut- one who desperately clings to the need of large numbers and more powerful firearms to prove self-worth, make up for personal weknesses and to satisfy a paranoia of safety through more and more guns.

I don’t own or want to own a gun. I don’t care for them however we have a 2nd Amendment right to own one if we choose.

You are terrible on figuring out who you aren’t really talking to , I think you are mentally ill and should be locked up for life. What sane person would use the name ElmerMudd?
They lock people all the time for having odd names like Elmer Fudd. I know who I am talking to, a whacked out goof ball.

Sure they do. You are still crying because Hillary lost.:boo_hoo14: And I’m “whacked out”? :lmao:

Sure they do. You are still crying because Hillary lost.:boo_hoo14: And I’m “whacked out”? :lmao:
I am not crying that Hillary lost. I am crying because Trump won. If Trump, as our President, does not embarrass you, there is something very wrong with you.

I am not crying that Hillary lost. I am crying because Trump won. If Trump, as our President, does not embarrass you, there is something very wrong with you.

I don’t care for Trump, didn’t vote for him but he doesn’t embarrass me. He does irritate me.

The entire left wing nuts are just as bad as the entire right wing nuts who whine and complain about everything. After awhile the majority of Americans tire of the BS and quit listening, that is where I was during the Obama administration with the right wing nuts and that is where I am at with you left wings nuts. So keep on crying and wetting your panties and I’ll laugh at you like I laughed at the Benghazi conspirators. Thank you for all the entertainment and laughs, for now and well into the future.

Forum List

Back