560 Mass Shootings in 2023

This AP article has the number of mass shootings to be a fraction of what the OP claims. Let’s see who should we believe a news organization with a decent reputation or a biased anti gun website?

If Democrats would stop releasing know criminals back into society to reoffend then we would likely see those numbers drop even more.

The Gun Violence Archive purposely uses a generic definition to inflate and distort the numbers as a fear tactic for gullible people to consume. Shame on them and anyone buying into their BS propaganda is a willing fool.

If you don’t like guns, don’t buy one, thats your choice. Allow others to make the choice for themselves and respect their decision the way we do in a free society.

That article in the link says 630 people. It might be a different method of counting. Doesn't matter, it is too many shootings, I mean, is there an "acceptable" number? (Hint:no)

I think we need better mental health care, and more of it. Too many crazy ass people out there....

Who cares where it is or what color they are? (Another hint:blood is red)

And another thing, with a name like Miss turquoise, I envision some woman with aquamarine skin, like an off-color Smurf. And black hair and brown eyes.maybe 5'4" -5'6" and athletic. So that's my input.

These shooters are crazy, we need to pay more attention and learn to better deal with crazy....
Your vision of me is a little bit off. But, thanks anyway. I agree with you that we've had too many shootings.

What is causing these mass shootings is too many guns, and the fact that they are too easy to get.

Sorry. I was just picturing him in my mind's eye. :slap:
So, you're just closed-minded. Guns are harder to get today than they have ever been, but in the past, we didn't have all these shootings, so it is NOT the availability of guns.

What is causing these shootings is a significant decline in the moral values of this country.

What facts are those? Hmmm. Could be the facts are 2000 mass shootings in 3 fn years. Am I right?
Do you mean the fact that as a percentage of the population, there have been 0.0009% deaths by guns a year for the past three years?

Those facts?

What does that have to prove besides the fact you are deflecting from how many mass shootings happened?
The number of mass shootings is much lower when you go to a legitimate news site and not a anti gun propaganda site as I already posted

Forum List

Back