You can be 18 to fight and die for this country but you can’t buy a pack of cigarettes. But you can buy a marijuana product.

Sorry you can't respond to the links or topic, Maggie, but I don't think anyone expects more from you at this point.

Another damaged mind/life perhaps. :(
your links have been responded too.....and i have been responding to the topic.....maybe your damaged mind cant see that....

I'm not sure quite what you're saying - do you mean to?

But they've been ignored because they expose the glaring false narratives of pot pimps/addicts.

In a rather unfortunate and confused fashion.

Ironic.

And genuinely sad.
you dont understand because you have never been there....you only know what someone with a mindset like you ....tells you...

Well, if you're still in elementary school you can get an abortion, birth control or change your sexual identity without bothering your parent(s). If you're under 18 you can commit murders or robberies and get a sweet deal, and join a gang, and be taught that nothing is your fault, it's the system. I'd call that some progress.

yes it has been answered.....you just cant comprehend it.....because your mind has been poisoned by others just like you....
Speaking of poisoning one's mind, more on pot-addicted mass shooters:

Forum List

Back