Youth making politicians accountable

There are enough that numbskulls like you should watch out.

Sounds like they were at least able to understand the "bullying" crap they have been fed was a bunch of garbage ... :dunno:

Kids have been bullied since the dawn of time. Pop a bully in the mouth, you might get your ass handed to you, maybe not. But they will learn that you will fight back, no matter the cost.

Oh here we go again lying filth liberals assuming 100% of the "youth" agree with them. How many youth 1% of them? Less? Thought so.
It is the majority of youth, not 100%.

A majority you say, where is your data backing up your absurd claim fool? Let me guess, you have none, you just decided a majority agree with you. Here I'll laugh at you now :auiqs.jpg:

Go read the Constitution some time, Ditchweed. You'll find in the Preamble something about a sense of purpose that cites "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". Whelp, the're looking for number one on that list --- without which neither of the others exist.

If that doesn't fit your agenda, too damn bad. Easy to bitch about when it's not you getting shot at isn't it you cowardly pissant.

go read the Constitution shitstain

I just DESCIBED the Constitution, Dumbass.

Go get intimate with you lower intestine with a corncob. What kind of worthless carcass denigrates kids being shot at who just want a chance to live? Fuck you and every sociopathic asshole who thinks like you.

the fuck you did shitstain

your right to "pursue" happiness does not override my rights

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

not going to happen so go pull your panties up granny
Bezerk is admitting he is mentally ill by his name. It is also obvious he is mentally ill from his posts.
BEZERK SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OWN A GUN!

You are the reason I worry about putting the decisions in front of a panel, by just internet post you claim someone is mentally ill? I don't think you have the credentials as a mental health expert and you are very agenda driven.
I get the feeling you are nervous that a panel may deem you mentally ill.
There is a form of mental illness that has not been officially classified yet; gun nut- one who desperately clings to the need of large numbers and more powerful firearms to prove self-worth, make up for personal weknesses and to satisfy a paranoia of safety through more and more guns.
Do the characteristics above hit home?

Oh here we go again lying filth liberals assuming 100% of the "youth" agree with them. How many youth 1% of them? Less? Thought so.

A majority you say, where is your data backing up your absurd claim fool? Let me guess, you have none, you just decided a majority agree with you. Here I'll laugh at you now :auiqs.jpg:
He who laughs last, laugh's the longest. You will not be laughing last. Watch out fool.

You are the reason I worry about putting the decisions in front of a panel, by just internet post you claim someone is mentally ill? I don't think you have the credentials as a mental health expert and you are very agenda driven.
There is a form of mental illness that has not been officially classified yet; gun nut- one who desperately clings to the need of large numbers and more powerful firearms to prove self-worth, make up for personal weknesses and to satisfy a paranoia of safety through more and more guns.

Papageorgio doesn't even own a firearm you nit-wit ... :thup:

Sounds like they were at least able to understand the "bullying" crap they have been fed was a bunch of garbage ... :dunno:

Kids have been bullied since the dawn of time. Pop a bully in the mouth, you might get your ass handed to you, maybe not. But they will learn that you will fight back, no matter the cost.
Hey, it is Soggy the pseudo-intellect.

He who laughs last, laugh's the longest. You will not be laughing last. Watch out fool.

You are the bonehead making absurd claims you can't back up, Trump really has you people rattled.

Papageorgio doesn't even own a firearm you nit-wit ... :thup:

That is what he told you. How can you be sure?

Our youth are making do nothing politicians accountable.
The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.
American youth have not been this energized since the 1960's.
They are minors.
They can not vote.
They know all of jack shit about politics.
They know absolutely nothing about our constitution.

YOU ASSHATS are taking advantage of their emotional reaction to a terrible event.

The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.

it is interesting watching children beg to have the government take their rights away

pretty much all these pods eaters should have the minimum age raised to 21
They are standing up for the right to life.
They are not sniveling cowards like you and the school shooter who find guns to be there strength.

fuck you asshole trying to compare me to a school shooter

fact remains they are begging to lose their rights as you are

only you leftards think a class of people losing their rights is cool
You are quite defensive and you should be. You take your views on guns and mix it with a very mentally ill individual and you have a mass shooter.
Most of the mentally ill are not mass shooters because they do not have your views on guns.

try to make sense for once dick breath

Go read the Constitution some time, Ditchweed. You'll find in the Preamble something about a sense of purpose that cites "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". Whelp, the're looking for number one on that list --- without which neither of the others exist.

If that doesn't fit your agenda, too damn bad. Easy to bitch about when it's not you getting shot at isn't it you cowardly pissant.

Go get intimate with you lower intestine with a corncob. What kind of worthless carcass denigrates kids being shot at who just want a chance to live? Fuck you and every sociopathic asshole who thinks like you.

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

Bezerk is admitting he is mentally ill by his name. It is also obvious he is mentally ill from his posts.

that is because he has been had

They partied like rock stars on the weekend while bodies were still being prepped at funeral homes. The sincerity factor isn't coming across.

get

4e85d4946c71e1edd2fa0b0129732c24f281ce4788b263b68c01a0b8c706524d.jpg

Goddamn you are one disgusting human being. They aren't allowed to smile? Fuck you people are nauseating...

They are minors.
They can not vote.

YOU ASSHATS are taking advantage of their emotional reaction to a terrible event.
They will all be voting age by the next Presidential election ... many before the next congressional election .... damn dude, stop being so fucking stupid...

"Taking advantage" .... what? we've been having this conversation for 20 years, you fucking assholes. Goddamn, I cannot believe how embarrassingly evil and stupid you people can be.

Brainwashed tools is all they are, and if you believe your post then you are fool.

They are minors.
They can not vote.

They will all be voting age by the next Presidential election ... many before the next congressional election .... damn dude, stop being so fucking stupid...

"Taking advantage" .... what? we've been having this conversation for 20 years, you fucking assholes. Goddamn, I cannot believe how embarrassingly evil and stupid you people can be.
Suddenly being old enough to vote =/= intelligence on political matters. Sorry my bluntness offends you but pandering to lesser knowledgeable people for personal gain is not my thing. Education on the issues is the solution not getting behind a bunch of kids, shaking your pom poms and pretending like their input is more valuable than anyone else's.
We have been giving them participation trophies for so long they have no concept of how the real world works and this situation is no different. They are nothing more than pawns in a political brinksmanship game.

You can pretend otherwise, just makes you look as ill informed as them.

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

I don’t own or want to own a gun. I don’t care for them however we have a 2nd Amendment right to own one if we choose.

You are terrible on figuring out who you aren’t really talking to , I think you are mentally ill and should be locked up for life. What sane person would use the name ElmerMudd?

Forum List

Back