Youth Bail On Obama

hillary? i voted for her. she didn't make it through her primary season either.

*sigh*

If only...

I'm still hoping she wisens up and leaves this fucked administration and runs on a third party ticket.

Yeah. because she has such positive ratings.:cuckoo:

To most people Hillary Clinton reminds tehm of their ex wife.

I'd take Hillary over the obama in a heartbeat, and that scares the fuck out of me to have to say!

*sigh*

If only...

I'm still hoping she wisens up and leaves this fucked administration and runs on a third party ticket.

Yeah. because she has such positive ratings.:cuckoo:

To most people Hillary Clinton reminds tehm of their ex wife.

I'd take Hillary over the obama in a heartbeat, and that scares the fuck out of me to have to say!

Actually I am happy Obama won. Hillary at least has some competence and that makes her more dangerous. I will gladly take 4 years of Obama that will show America what a real Democrat is like--high spending anti-American and incapable of governance.
Something good frequently comes from something bad.

A crowd of twentysomething true believers followed Obama from the campaign to Washington. But 18 months in, the "Yes We Can" crowd is losing faith.

...Yet virtually all of the young White House and administration staffers I spoke to (most were unwilling to be named because of the sensitivity of their positions) have grown somewhat disillusioned—and say the glamour factor noted in the Times article is overblown. “It’s cool to my family, or the girl that I meet at the bar, but in terms of day-to-day work—am I really doing the change we can believe in?” asked one Iowa veteran. “Probably not. And it is very much of a shock.”

...The restlessness may be the natural way of Washington, but stings more because of the campaign trail togetherness so many young staffers remember. The experience “was like the best preview in the world, the movie you want to see so badly,” says Boswell. “And then you see the movie and it’s mediocre

Obama White House Exodus: 20-Something True Believers Burning Out - The Daily Beast

I guess every generation needs a Jimmy Carter--to realise what happens when liberals run this country.

The PROBLEM--I don't really see us recovering from this President's big spending ways. Today each household in this country owes the Federal government 100K and it is expected to rise to 170K by 2020--and all of this without the cost of health care.

This President has put one foot in the bankrupsty hole--with the other foot on very slippery gravel.

View attachment 10519

Obama is merely continuing, and escalating, the reckless spending started by Bush. Say what you will about Clinton, but he did participate in balancing the books.

What this nation needs is the Dave Ramsey plan. Unfortunately, the American people wouldn't ever elect anyone with real financial balls, because we're all hooked on the quick fix solution of borrowing money to pay off yesterday's debt.

I guess every generation needs a Jimmy Carter--to realise what happens when liberals run this country.

The PROBLEM--I don't really see us recovering from this President's big spending ways. Today each household in this country owes the Federal government 100K and it is expected to rise to 170K by 2020--and all of this without the cost of health care.

This President has put one foot in the bankrupsty hole--with the other foot on very slippery gravel.

View attachment 10519

Not exactly. We ALL may owe 1k but only the middle class will pay.

Each household owes 100K--not 1K---:cuckoo: 45% of the working class of this country fall under the bar and pay no federal taxes what-so-ever. In fact--since they are working--they still get a tax refund--even though they didn't pay a penny--called the "earned income tax credit."

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.
5. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Adrian Rogers, 1931

Sorry my bad. Still thinking of flight status. 1k is 100K miles in flight status.

Last edited:
Good Lord , why would anyone want Hillary to run on a third party ticket? She proves her spinelessness by taking a job in Osama bin Spendalot's administration. Her time is past. She will never be a serious candidate again.

Does this mean that the youth, along with others, that voted for this POTUS into office, who they thought was going to give them free gas, mortgages and 'stuff', just realized he only gave them Vasoline for their backsides and in some cases none? :clap2:

McCain/Palin was not the only alternative.

who then?

ron paul with his naive and ignorant ideas on the constitution, the economy and foreign policy?

not hardly... he couldn't even get thrugh his own primary.

Bob Barr was running as the Libertarian candidate. Chuck Baldwin was the Constitution Party candidate. Cynthia McKinney ran under the Green Party banner. Ralph Nader ran again as an independent.

The only choice isn't always between Democrat or Republican.

The electable choice always is.

Get the Tea Partiers who keep claiming WE'RE NOT REPUBLICANS!!!! to prove it by running a third party TP candidate on the right.

This thread has taken an odd turn...

Thereacharound.png

Good Lord , why would anyone want Hillary to run on a third party ticket? She proves her spinelessness by taking a job in Osama bin Spendalot's administration. Her time is past. She will never be a serious candidate again.

I want her to run on a third party ticket.
That will divide the liberal vote and allow a conservative (assuming the GOP can find one) to win.

*sigh*

If only...

Honestly--I can't believe she's still there--:cuckoo: I imagine she will bail right after the 2010 November election.

But a 3rd party ticket???? Would split the democrat party---and even if she did do that--she is still so tied to this administration that she wouldn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning.

She should have stayed in the Senate.

Last edited:
Greatest thread ever.
You folks thought George Bush was a good-idea, too....and, that those phantom-WMDs would be found.

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't put too-much-trust in your judgment.​

LOL...and still W got elected twice without much help at all from the "Rock the Vote" crowd...

Go figure

It really must cause concern when your young and impressionable base begins to lose it's clay-like characteristics...they're not as easily molded anymore...and that's gotta suck.

But, I will hand it to you libs...you don't let it get you down...you just attack the youngsters and move on to the next batch of suckers...it's impressive, really.

Greatest thread ever.
You folks thought George Bush was a good-idea, too....and, that those phantom-WMDs would be found.

I wouldn't put too-much-trust in your judgment.​

LOL...and still W got elected twice without much help at all from the "Rock the Vote" crowd...

Go figure

It really must cause concern when your young and impressionable base begins to lose it's clay-like characteristics...they're not as easily molded anymore...and that's gotta suck.

But, I will hand it to you libs...you don't let it get you down...you just attack the youngsters and move on to the next batch of suckers...it's impressive, really.

Obama is indeed becoming what he fears the most: Uncool.

"Yes we can" has turned into "What the fuck?"

and yet they won't have any alternative in 2012 because there is nothing in the repub platform that would ever appeal to people who voted for obama.

They can sit home playing video games. If they were that stupid to vote for that ape then they don't deserve to be part of the political process.

You racist motherfucker. Why don't you go sit on a pitchfork you fucking hick.

and yet they won't have any alternative in 2012 because there is nothing in the repub platform that would ever appeal to people who voted for obama.

They can sit home playing video games. If they were that stupid to vote for that ape then they don't deserve to be part of the political process.

You racist motherfucker. Why don't you go sit on a pitchfork you fucking hick.

Thank you, loser. Must be tough to be wrong so often.

Torture? You mean that stuff that 0bama just farmed out to other countries to do for us? Wake up.
Yeah, rookie....that's what happened.

March 12, 2002

"The US has been secretly sending prisoners suspected of al-Qaida connections to countries where torture during interrogation is legal, according to US diplomatic and intelligence sources. Prisoners moved to such countries as Egypt and Jordan can be subjected to torture and threats to their families to extract information sought by the US in the wake of the September 11 attacks.

The normal extradition procedures have been bypassed in the transportation of dozens of prisoners suspected of terrorist connections, according to a report in the Washington Post. The suspects have been taken to countries where the CIA has close ties with the local intelligence services and where torture is permitted."

Try to have your guns loaded, the next time, Skippy.

Correction:

MOST people will vote FOR Obama, because....they won't have any alternative in 2012 because there is nothing in the repub platform that would ever appeal to people who voted for obama....like TORTURE!!

You "conservatives" best-not try usin' the ol' "Who's Keeping Us More Safe?" sales-pitch, in 2012.

(There won't be any terrorists left to catch, by then....well, except for the family-planning-clinic bombers/sharp-shooters.)​

How about this alternative....."Anyone but Obama". It's worked before.

.....And, there's no thinking, required!!!! (...A Teabagger/Dead-O-Head FAVE!!)​

Torture? You mean that stuff that 0bama just farmed out to other countries to do for us? Wake up.
Yeah, rookie....that's what happened.

March 12, 2002

"The US has been secretly sending prisoners suspected of al-Qaida connections to countries where torture during interrogation is legal, according to US diplomatic and intelligence sources. Prisoners moved to such countries as Egypt and Jordan can be subjected to torture and threats to their families to extract information sought by the US in the wake of the September 11 attacks.

The normal extradition procedures have been bypassed in the transportation of dozens of prisoners suspected of terrorist connections, according to a report in the Washington Post. The suspects have been taken to countries where the CIA has close ties with the local intelligence services and where torture is permitted."

Try to have your guns loaded, the next time, Skippy.

Obama hasn't changed the mode of operation one bit.

Forum List

Back