Youth Bail On Obama

the VP candidate was a brain dead imbecile.

but she had boobs so that made it okay. :cuckoo:

So, the VP we have now is a brain dead imbecile. Guess it's okay though because he is a Man then? Your argument makes no sense.

She never makes arguments. Incapable, perhaps.

Right, because her other argument was that women apparently only vote based on their "reproductive" organs LOL. And apparently only women must vote then, since that was the "main" reason the left (and indy's who voted for Obama) wouldn't vote for a ticket with Sarah Palin as VP. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So, the VP we have now is a brain dead imbecile. Guess it's okay though because he is a Man then? Your argument makes no sense.

She never makes arguments. Incapable, perhaps.

Right, because her other argument was that women apparently only vote based on their "reproductive" organs LOL. And apparently only women must vote then, since that was the "main" reason the left (and indy's who voted for Obama) wouldn't vote for a ticket with Sarah Palin as VP. :cuckoo:

You have to excuse Jillian as she is a misogynist. So she can never get it right.

"Yes we can" has turned into "What the fuck?"

and yet they won't have any alternative in 2012 because there is nothing in the repub platform that would ever appeal to people who voted for obama.

Higher taxes is the road to ruin. We must and we will shrink our government, and that means making some tough choices, tightening our belts.
Chris Christie

Is there any wonder why we are in such big trouble? Any question why the people don't trust their government anymore, and demand a change?
Chris Christie

The people elected us to end the talk and to act decisively.
Chris Christie

Today is the day for the complaining to end and for statesmanship to begin. Today I am taking action to cut state spending and balance the budget this year.
Chris Christie

Today we must make a pact with each other to end this reckless conduct with the people's government.
Chris Christie

"Yes we can" has turned into "What the fuck?"

and yet they won't have any alternative in 2012 because there is nothing in the repub platform that would ever appeal to people who voted for obama.

wanna bet?

yep...

maybe you should try going with the smart people next time.

obama's approval rating has remained largely unchanged since january. you got nuffin but noise.

and the tea party loons keep sabotaging the repubs and running the extremist nutters in the primaries.

maybe if that stopped you'd have a shot...

but i don't see it happening.

it usually is.

that's why i laugh when certain posters call people names for having voted for obama when the alternative was a VP candidate who doesn't believe in reproductive choice even in the face of rape and incest and calls half the country the 'pro america parts of the country'.

wasn't gonna happen.

McCain/Palin was not the only alternative.

it usually is.

that's why i laugh when certain posters call people names for having voted for obama when the alternative was a VP candidate who doesn't believe in reproductive choice even in the face of rape and incest and calls half the country the 'pro america parts of the country'.

wasn't gonna happen.

True.

Obama and Dems have lost: Moderates, young people, Jews, Middle income people, high income people, and employed people.

Have fun!

it usually is.

wasn't gonna happen.

who then?

ron paul with his naive and ignorant ideas on the constitution, the economy and foreign policy?

not hardly... he couldn't even get thrugh his own primary.

hillary? i voted for her. she didn't make it through her primary season either.

I've spoken to two people lately who voted for Obama and now hate him. The latest one is totally disgusted with his handling of the oil spill. The other one has now joined the Tea Party.

I honestly don't think BO is going to make it to a full term. I think after this fall he is going to be without any support. I hope that this next election neuters him and he resigns before his term is out.

I honestly don't think BO is going to make it to a full term. I think after this fall he is going to be without any support. I hope that this next election neuters him and he resigns before his term is out.

Gerald Ford finished his term. I think Obama will finish his and announce he will not seek re-election.

Gerald Ford finished his term. I think Obama will finish his and announce he will not seek re-election.

With the Sestak allegations? And other bribes for high office that are surfacing? He may not survive. But if he does? He will pull an LBJ.

With the Sestak allegations? And other bribes for high office that are surfacing? He may not survive. But if he does? He will pull an LBJ.

Well, he's not going to resign. Bill Clinton didnt so that set the tone. No one except Republicans resign out of shame or doing what is best for the country anymore.
They would need to impeach and remove him. And no one in Congress wants to open himself up to charges of racism by impeaching the first black president (or whatever color he is).

Well, he's not going to resign. Bill Clinton didnt so that set the tone. No one except Republicans resign out of shame or doing what is best for the country anymore.
They would need to impeach and remove him. And no one in Congress wants to open himself up to charges of racism by impeaching the first black president (or whatever color he is).

You have a wonderful point. Ehtics be damned. But then I know several Congresscritters that will be impeached by the people come November. ;)

The youth are going to be idealistic regardless of party. Still, this President in particular played up the tranparent and truthful government concept.

The good news for any opposing party in the 2012 election is 0bama has set the bar incrediblely low. Minimal skeletons in your closet and a straight forward conservative approach should carry the day quite easily.

Forum List

Back