Youth Bail On Obama

the VP candidate was a brain dead imbecile.

but she had boobs so that made it okay. :cuckoo:

I love how this debate is about a Presidential candidate v a VP candidate. Mccain lost because they tried to paint him as a conservative which he was not. BTW Bush was not a conservative either.
Actually, it's (this thread) all about Youth Bail On Obama.

But, you're right....McCain is an average, ordinary, garden-variety Opportunist!

The ONLY thing, unique, about him & Lil' Dumbya, is....they did their Flippin' & Floppin' without switching-Parties.​

A crowd of twentysomething true believers followed Obama from the campaign to Washington. But 18 months in, the "Yes We Can" crowd is losing faith.

...Yet virtually all of the young White House and administration staffers I spoke to (most were unwilling to be named because of the sensitivity of their positions) have grown somewhat disillusioned—and say the glamour factor noted in the Times article is overblown. “It’s cool to my family, or the girl that I meet at the bar, but in terms of day-to-day work—am I really doing the change we can believe in?” asked one Iowa veteran. “Probably not. And it is very much of a shock.”

...The restlessness may be the natural way of Washington, but stings more because of the campaign trail togetherness so many young staffers remember. The experience “was like the best preview in the world, the movie you want to see so badly,” says Boswell. “And then you see the movie and it’s mediocre

Obama White House Exodus: 20-Something True Believers Burning Out - The Daily Beast

This President has put one foot in the bankrupsty hole--with the other foot on very slippery gravel.
.....More-often-referred-to as PREVIOUS REPUBLICAN-DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Not to worry, folks!!!

We're headed-BACK to The Formula that (previously) bailed-our-collectives-asses OUT of Republican-debt!!!!!

"Those who would receive a tax hike will put up a fight. They’ll throw up the usual supply-side smokescreen about taxing investors, hurting small business, and the rest. But given the failure of the Bush tax cuts to deliver the strong economy that was promised those arguments aren’t likely to carry the day."

A crowd of twentysomething true believers followed Obama from the campaign to Washington. But 18 months in, the "Yes We Can" crowd is losing faith.

...Yet virtually all of the young White House and administration staffers I spoke to (most were unwilling to be named because of the sensitivity of their positions) have grown somewhat disillusioned—and say the glamour factor noted in the Times article is overblown. “It’s cool to my family, or the girl that I meet at the bar, but in terms of day-to-day work—am I really doing the change we can believe in?” asked one Iowa veteran. “Probably not. And it is very much of a shock.”

...The restlessness may be the natural way of Washington, but stings more because of the campaign trail togetherness so many young staffers remember. The experience “was like the best preview in the world, the movie you want to see so badly,” says Boswell. “And then you see the movie and it’s mediocre

Obama White House Exodus: 20-Something True Believers Burning Out - The Daily Beast

I guess every generation needs a Jimmy Carter--to realise what happens when liberals run this country.

The PROBLEM--I don't really see us recovering from this President's big spending ways. Today each household in this country owes the Federal government 100K and it is expected to rise to 170K by 2020--and all of this without the cost of health care.

This President has put one foot in the bankrupsty hole--with the other foot on very slippery gravel.

View attachment 10519

Not exactly. We ALL may owe 1k but only the middle class will pay.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....we'll (soon) be dropping-back to The Formula that actually-WORKED!!!!

:woohoo:

:happy-1:

I guess every generation needs a Jimmy Carter--to realise what happens when liberals run this country.

The PROBLEM--I don't really see us recovering from this President's big spending ways. Today each household in this country owes the Federal government 100K and it is expected to rise to 170K by 2020--and all of this without the cost of health care.

View attachment 10519

Each household owes 100K--not 1K---:cuckoo: 45% of the working class of this country fall under the bar and pay no federal taxes what-so-ever. In fact--since they are working--they still get a tax refund--even though they didn't pay a penny--called the "earned income tax credit."

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Under the Clinton Plan, EVERYONE profited!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 10519

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....we'll (soon) be dropping-back to The Formula that actually-WORKED!!!!

LOL!!!!!
tax, spend, redistribute...tax, spend, redistribute...tax, spend, redistribute...tax, spend, redistribute...yeah....how's that working for you douchebag!!!

I've spoken to two people lately who voted for Obama and now hate him. The latest one is totally disgusted with his handling of the oil spill. The other one has now joined the Tea Party.

Same experience here.

The Obamabots just cannot accept that the Hope n Change routine was an absolute fabrication.
Ya' gotta quit listening to Porky Limbaugh. Hell....he's still tryin' to convince everyone he's straight!!!!

"A gauge of the job market rose in May for the ninth straight month, indicating that a disappointing May jobs report released by the government last week may be a one-off, a research group said on Monday.

The Conference Board, a private research group, said its Employment Trends Index rose to 95.7 in May, from a revised 95.2 in April.

The index is up about 9 percent from a year ago, according to the group."

hillary? i voted for her. she didn't make it through her primary season either.

*sigh*

If only...

I'm still hoping she wisens up and leaves this fucked administration and runs on a third party ticket.
....And, miss-OUT on showing Condi Rice how the job o' Secretary Of State is (actually) PERFORMED??!!!

:confused:

(I'm pretty-certain keeping Bimbos happy is most-likely at the bottom of her list.)​

All those jackbooted, uniformed youth who chanted "Alpha and Omega" for their man, are becoming disillusioned. All that free stuff never materialized. And worshiping the man is too much like work.

All those jackbooted, uniformed youth who chanted "Alpha and Omega" for their man, are becoming disillusioned. All that free stuff never materialized. And worshiping the man is too much like work.

It appears Obama has not stopped the oceans' rise and overseen the planet healing itself.

Nobody likes to be conned - and Obama did just that. The youngins are starting to realize that...

hillary? i voted for her. she didn't make it through her primary season either.

*sigh*

If only...

I'm still hoping she wisens up and leaves this fucked administration and runs on a third party ticket.

Yeah. because she has such positive ratings.:cuckoo:

To most people Hillary Clinton reminds tehm of their ex wife.
.....Only to those folks who're too-immature & politically-challenged/ignorant to (even) know the value of a good Secretary Of State.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8rGPDItayI]YouTube - Rep. Chris Smith vs. Sec. of State Hillary Clinton[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2sL_zITWJc&feature=fvw]YouTube - Clinton: Bush's Iran Policy Was a Failure[/ame]
(....as-opposed-to.....)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UI4KVJCC8]YouTube - Condoleezza Rice: Liar, Secretary of State, War Criminal pt1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjSoKy7jNUQ]YouTube - Condi Gets Served![/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZutNNliI&feature=related]YouTube - Condoleeza Rice getting owned by Dems and Repubs about Iraq[/ame]

244.gif

LOL!!!!!
tax, spend, redistribute...tax, spend, redistribute...tax, spend, redistribute...tax, spend, redistribute...yeah....how's that working for you douchebag!!!
____

Sssshhhhh.

You don't want Obama coming to kick your ass do you?

and yet they won't have any alternative in 2012 because there is nothing in the repub platform that would ever appeal to people who voted for obama.

wanna bet?

yep...

maybe you should try going with the smart people next time.

obama's approval rating has remained largely unchanged since january. you got nuffin but noise.

and the tea party loons keep sabotaging the repubs and running the extremist nutters in the primaries.

maybe if that stopped you'd have a shot...

but i don't see it happening.

hahahahaha Obama joins the two most recent fellow Democrats (Clinton and Carter) in falling below 50% approval within the first year in office. While his predecessor, Republican George W. Bush, enjoyed high approval ratings throughout his first years.

View attachment 10519

Obama is merely continuing, and escalating, the reckless spending started by Bush. Say what you will about Clinton, but he did participate in balancing the books.

What this nation needs is the Dave Ramsey plan. Unfortunately, the American people wouldn't ever elect anyone with real financial balls, because we're all hooked on the quick fix solution of borrowing money to pay off yesterday's debt.
Yeah....how dangerous it is, to use a GOOD-economy...to pay off yesterday's debt.

282.png

"Instead, the president explained, the $5.7 trillion national debt has been reduced by $360 billion in the last three years -- $223 billion this year alone.

This represents, Clinton said, "the largest one-year debt reduction in the history of the United States."

"Like our Olympic athletes in Sydney, the American people are breaking all kinds of records these days. This is the first year we've balanced the budget without using the Medicare trust fund since Medicare was created in 1965."

Good Lord , why would anyone want Hillary to run on a third party ticket? She proves her spinelessness by taking a job in Osama bin Spendalot's administration. Her time is past. She will never be a serious candidate again.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....so much rhetoric; so few details.

How shocking......

:rolleyes:

Torture? You mean that stuff that 0bama just farmed out to other countries to do for us? Wake up.
Yeah, rookie....that's what happened.

March 12, 2002

"The US has been secretly sending prisoners suspected of al-Qaida connections to countries where torture during interrogation is legal, according to US diplomatic and intelligence sources. Prisoners moved to such countries as Egypt and Jordan can be subjected to torture and threats to their families to extract information sought by the US in the wake of the September 11 attacks.

The normal extradition procedures have been bypassed in the transportation of dozens of prisoners suspected of terrorist connections, according to a report in the Washington Post. The suspects have been taken to countries where the CIA has close ties with the local intelligence services and where torture is permitted."

Try to have your guns loaded, the next time, Skippy.

Obama hasn't changed the mode of operation one bit.

<click><click><click><click><click><click>

Nice shot, rookie.

LOL...Pelosi get's bitchslapped and has shit thrown at her in her speech today!!!!
Why is Obama STILL trying to sell healthcare as a good thing to America's seniors?

the VP candidate was a brain dead imbecile.

but she had boobs so that made it okay. :cuckoo:
That VP candidates bank account no doubt makes your paltry account seem laughable. And you're one of those overpaid lawyers, who overcharge for shitty representation. A member of the sheister brigade to be sure!

So, who's the brain dead imbecile, Jillian?

:razz:

Forum List

Back