Why the right hates liberals

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

A liberal Drill Sergeant?

Cool!

fn_thumbsupsmiley-003.gif

Dumb ass plus 1

Are you sure about that? Ask al gore mr. carbon foot print. :cuckoo:

This is just ridiculous crap. First, libbies want everyone to have all their wishes fulfilled whether they've earned it or not. Second conservatives aren't worried that you'll take away stuff we haven't earned. We're worried that you're going to take what we earned and give it to those who won't earn it themselves.

47% of Americans pay ZERO income tax. I wonder which side of the political spectrum they might fall on?

This is just ridiculous crap. First, libbies want everyone to have all their wishes fulfilled whether they've earned it or not. Second conservatives aren't worried that you'll take away stuff we haven't earned. We're worried that you're going to take what we earned and give it to those who won't earn it themselves.

47% of Americans pay ZERO income tax. I wonder which side of the political spectrum they might fall on?

Of those who do pass income tax, guess who pay less? Rich conservatives and the rich in general who pay lawyers to get out of paying what they're supposed to pay, thats why America should go to the fair tax.

Of those who do pass income tax, guess who pay less? Rich conservatives and the rich in general who pay lawyers to get out of paying what they're supposed to pay, thats why America should go to the fair tax.

rich =/= conservative, but I agree about doing away with the income tax and going with a fair tax.

rich =/= conservative, but I agree about doing away with the income tax and going with a fair tax.

The ones who mainly oppose the fair tax are the rich, I'm upper middleclass and don't oppose the fair tax because it ensures that the rich who pay 300,000 dollars to get out of paying 1,000,000 dollars in taxes have no way of using their wealth to get out of paying their fair share. The middle class is carrying the bulk of the tax burden, not the rich.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole

What a load of horseshit. Why give welfare to people that won't work if you're giving based on contribution? I'm not fully against welfare, but it needs serious reform. Libs, from what I've seen, are eager to throw money at poverty as if that will some how solve the problem. Sorry, it won't. Only people getting off their asses and not expecting a handout will raise them up.

and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people.

More horseshit. Every American? Really? Then why are you vilifying the rich for having the drive and ambition to achieve? They're still Americans, right?

Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

I think "rightfully earned" is a really interesting way of putting it. When you take away the money earned from ambition and risk-taking and give it to those that can't or won't work, who's having what they "rightfully earned" taken away and re-distributed?

Fucking trolls... what's this board coming to?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Dumb ass plus 1

Are you sure about that? Ask al gore mr. carbon foot print. :cuckoo:

Bullshit, conservatives are greedy bastards that more of their share plus the power to control who gets what. By taking care of everyone and not the rich only, liberals have been our country being on the brink of a revolution against rich people. When more of the population is taken care of and satisfied our country is more stable politically.

That's not liberals, that's communism.... and it doesn't work.

Lots of those 'rich' people that the OP refers to are 'liberals' and they are just as guilty of avoiding tax as the 'conservatives'. The OP is a moron.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole

What a load of horseshit. Why give welfare to people that won't work if you're giving based on contribution? I'm not fully against welfare, but it needs serious reform. Libs, from what I've seen, are eager to throw money at poverty as if that will some how solve the problem. Sorry, it won't. Only people getting off their asses and not expecting a handout will raise them up.

People are on welfare because the rich people have too much wealth so the poor miss out. Poor people work more hours than rich people who don't do shit except sit around finding ways to blow and suck up the wealth of the country.

More horseshit. Every American? Really? Then why are you vilifying the rich for having the drive and ambition to achieve? They're still Americans, right?

Fuck that, I don't reward people who put in the least amount of work hours and taken home the most pay. A lot of rich people haven't done shit to be rich except sit on their lazy fucking asses getting wealth handed down from mommy and daddy and bitch and complain about wanting lower taxes like a kid wants milk and cookies.

I think "rightfully earned" is a really interesting way of putting it. When you take away the money earned from ambition and risk-taking and give it to those that can't or won't work, who's having what they "rightfully earned" taken away and re-distributed?

Risk taking by the rich bastards fucked up the country, the poor don't cause recessions.

I'm an American not a commie and conservatism doesn't work for jack shit, if not for us liberals the our country would be involved in more wars because wars are big business to conservatives and the businessman who pay their asses off.

Lots of those 'rich' people that the OP refers to are 'liberals' and they are just as guilty of avoiding tax as the 'conservatives'. The OP is a moron.

Nonsense, I am a conservative and I know other conservatives who not only want less taxes but also buck the system by shifting more tax burden to those who earn less money. They can't get more out of the system while arguing to contribute less.

I'm an American not a commie and conservatism doesn't work for jack shit, if not for us liberals the our country would be involved in more wars because wars are big business to conservatives and the businessman who pay their asses off.

You're no more a 'liberal' than I am. Idiot.

Just for the record.... your politics are not found in that document that you 'defend'. You should not be serving in the Army. Your being paid to defend the Constitution, not destroy it, you commie bastard.

Just for the record.... your politics are not found in that document that you 'defend'. You should not be serving in the Army. Your being paid to defend the Constitution, not destroy it, you commie bastard.

I defend the Constitution and my country not the interests of conservatives, our country was founded by wealthy liberals who wanted nothing but the best for all Americans except the slaves.

People are on welfare because the rich people have too much wealth so the poor miss out. Poor people work more hours than rich people who don't do shit except sit around finding ways to blow and suck up the wealth of the country.

Oh no! Too much wealth? What is too much wealth?

Poor people that are on welfare doing nothing all day but watching Jerry Springer are working more hours a day than rich people? Do you have a source to cite or is this just your personal experience?

Fuck that, I don't reward people who put in the least amount of work hours and taken home the most pay. A lot of rich people haven't done shit to be rich except sit on their lazy fucking asses getting wealth handed down from mommy and daddy and bitch and complain about wanting lower taxes like a kid wants milk and cookies.

Risk taking by the rich bastards fucked up the country, the poor don't cause recessions.

Those sucking off the system aren't a drag on it? Really?

Exactly what contribution are you crediting the poor with?

Sure I feel sorry for those caught in poverty, but they aren't the 1's that are going to save us, are they?

I defend the Constitution and my country not the interests of conservatives, our country was founded by wealthy liberals who wanted nothing but the best for all Americans except the slaves.

Please quote the relevant section of the US Constitution that give the Government the power to 'redistribute' other people's wealth.

You're a drooling fool. You have no idea what your oath means.... you already proved that.

IMO what the fuck does it matter whether you are liberal, conservative or independent? Once you die you die with whatever affiliation you were and will soon be forgotten!!

IMO what the fuck does it matter whether you are liberal, conservative or independent? Once you die you die with whatever affiliation you were and will soon be forgotten!!

It matters before you die.... Why should I work hard so that the Government can take my hard earned money and give it to some fat assed bitch with six kids who won't work?

Forum List

Back