You wouldn't be caught dead where?

I think you both need to get over whatever the issue is and go about your ways

If you can't get along, then just ignore eachother

What are you achieving by continuing this?

Absolutely nothing. It's just providing his attack animal AllieBaba with more material. It's a good cop, bad cop strategy with this crowd.

Good point. I really should know better than to engage the holier than thou. I am so fucking stupid sometimes. Here I've got this asshole monitoring my flaws instead of celebrating my successes.

What successes? You mean the ones where you continually attack people who have reached out a hand of friendship several times?

I think you said you were some kind of a counselor in real life. You must be one shitty counselor.

Immie

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob. What successes? I"ve made a whole thread with beautiful poems that express my deepest feelings.

I happen to be a very good counselor in RL.

I made the mistake of thinking of you as a friend. What a dope.

My bad.

I tried telling you privately. Then you went about doing the exact same thing you were doing and then you came after me because one person made a comment about you on my visitor's page and that comment was not even a terrible comment.

Immie

What successes? You mean the ones where you continually attack people who have reached out a hand of friendship several times?

I think you said you were some kind of a counselor in real life. You must be one shitty counselor.

Immie

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob.

My bad.

A very good counselor my ass. You are a liar :eusa_liar:

Immie

Fuck you. You're a liar too. You don't know shit about me.

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob.

My bad.

Immie

I can see the way you behave on this website. I can tell you for certain that a good counselor would not behave the way you do.

You suck as a counselor and you know it.

Immie

Immie

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob. What successes? I"ve made a whole thread with beautiful poems that express my deepest feelings.

My bad.

I tried telling you privately. Then you went about doing the exact same thing you were doing and then you came after me because one person made a comment about you on my visitor's page and that comment was not even a terrible comment.

Immie

I'm a counselor. Confidentiality is a big deal to me. I trusted you enough to even tell you my real name.

What an absolutely stupid thing that was for me to do. All it's about for you is making points with your pals.

You are no friend of mine.

Immie

I can see the way you behave on this website. I can tell you for certain that a good counselor would not behave the way you do.

You suck as a counselor and you know it.

Immie

That's not true, but if you get off on it because you think you're hurting me by it. Go for it.

We don't know each other and I'm certainly not going to tell you anything about my real life.

Make up whatever stories you like.

I happen to be doing some beautiful work with people.

My bad.

Immie

I'm a counselor. Confidentiality is a big deal to me. I trusted you enough to even tell you my real name.

What an absolutely stupid thing that was for me to do. All it's about for you is making points with your pals.

You are no friend of mine.

You are the only one bringing up names and my so-called pals.

You are simply a liar.

I have not mentioned your name at all and have no intention of doing so, but I hardly think giving your first name would mean anything at all.

Immie

I keep seeing a mob mentioned as ganging up on Sky in this thread, but I don't see no mob....

No, they aren't here. They hang out on the religion forum.

What's completely absurd is this is an anonymous venue. Nonetheless, sometimes I dislcose something true from my RL. I cannot prove it's true without revealing info that is completely inappropriate on a messageboard. Consequently, some fool can call me a liar or attack my online persona but there is no way for that goofball to prove or disprove what I've posted about my life.

It's a rather stupid past time of mine to post on forums like these.

I know exactly why I do it and what I get out of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back