Land O' Goshen

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Horrific Murder caught on camera(s)! Be forewarned.
For some reason this one seems the worst I have seen in weeks?

Can you imagine having this thing living in the same building or dorm room as your precious daughter. Slaughtered and then kicked repeatedly to find out if dead? The audio booming gunshots thru the basement or parking lot pass thru. Easy to say now but the poor little girl victim maybe had time to get away?

Horrific Murder caught on camera(s):

Last edited:
She will have her day in court. I am interested in what lead up to the edited clip we saw

really??

what is it you think will change the fact she murdered a person in cold blood??

the video didnt seem edited to me,,
So you think there was a camera that was passing through the wall to get both the inside and outside shots? You didn’t see how it keeps cutting out time and jumps?

Who knows what happened before what we see, that’s why I am interested in it. There appears to have been some sort of argument leading up to this confrontation.

So you think there was a camera that was passing through the wall to get both the inside and outside shots? You didn’t see how it keeps cutting out time and jumps?

Who knows what happened before what we see, that’s why I am interested in it. There appears to have been some sort of argument leading up to this confrontation.
thats switching cameras not editing the contents of them,,

nothing I can think of justifies following someone thats trying to get away from you and you shooting them then walking away and then going back and shooting them some more,,

thats switching cameras not editing the contents of them,,

nothing I can think of justifies following someone thats trying to get away from you and you shooting them then walking away and then going back and shooting them some more,,
Splicing two separate videos together and cutting pieces out is editing them.

I never claimed that the shooting was justified I said i am interested in what lead up to the shooting.

Anyways, its clear to see who the agressor was right off of the Git. No argument, justifies that type of action, regardless of whatever was hidden by some video glitch.
I couldnt watch theh whole thing all the way through, but saw enough to know who was holding the gun and pointing it. Were you thinking there is a third party involved?

Splicing two separate videos together and cutting pieces out is editing them.

I never claimed that the shooting was justified I said i am interested in what lead up to the shooting.
yes in a technical way that is editing,,

but the way you implied it was that stuff was cut out,,

I dont see any indication something was removed,,

I am also wondering what would cause a person to do such a cold blooded act,, but nothing will change that it wasnt justified,
in a fair world she should have never made it to court,,

Did they switch cameras while the feral animal was kicking her to make sure she was dead?

yes in a technical way that is editing,,

but the way you implied it was that stuff was cut out,,

I dont see any indication something was removed,,

I am also wondering what would cause a person to do such a cold blooded act,, but nothing will change that it wasnt justified,
in a fair world she should have never made it to court,,
No you just made an assumption about what I was saying

so what did you mean by what you said about the video being edited??

the unedited videos will look exactly the same but you will have to watch two videos out of linear order,,
I meant I would like to see the unedited video. I don’t know how better to explain it to you.

I meant I would like to see the unedited video. I don’t know how better to explain it to you.
what you have seen looks exactly like the two separate videos,,
they are just put together in a linear fashion to present the whole event in order,,

nothing has been removed from what I can see,,
do you think something has been removed??

Total monster ....the attacker should be hanged....these type of crimes are becoming commonplace under the Obiden Regime.

America = Third Turd Country :(

what you have seen looks exactly like the two separate videos,,
they are just put together in a linear fashion to present the whole event in order,,

nothing has been removed from what I can see,,
do you think something has been removed??
There is some interaction that has been removed for sure. I don’t think it’s enough to change anyone perception of events but it would be nice to see exactly what happened.

Forum List

Back