You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Your rigidity in thinking and lack of understanding of basic psychology. That is not a ding, it just is. There is no explaining something to you if you are not willing to except a deferent view other then your own. :)

Just look at sky. You can tell from her posts that she "feels" hurt. You can tell from her posts that this is "real" to her. You cant deny what other people feel. You do not live in their skins or their heads.

Psychology is a science with many theories and opinions. Don't try to pull this "more educated" shit on me. I could easily make a string of posts on here and convince some that I was hurt too while I was sitting at my keyboard laughing my ass off. I can call bullshit on anything I choose.

I never said you couldn't, nor am i trying to pull anything on you. And pulling any of that above would only make you liar and a troll. So which is sky? A liar and a troll or someone who's feelings are hurt?

OMG---a liar or a troll. So what ? This is virtual. Call me anything you like. What you could possibly know about the real me is so insignificant that it would be foolish for me to give it a second thought. The poster named Sky appears to enjoy conflict and lays herself wide open for attack daily. If it hurt so badly I would think she would quit but I have no idea what the poster is like in real life.
There are those who pleasure her by responding to her calls for conflict so it's a pretty interesting dialogue.

Psychology is a science with many theories and opinions. Don't try to pull this "more educated" shit on me. I could easily make a string of posts on here and convince some that I was hurt too while I was sitting at my keyboard laughing my ass off. I can call bullshit on anything I choose.

I never said you couldn't, nor am i trying to pull anything on you. And pulling any of that above would only make you liar and a troll. So which is sky? A liar and a troll or someone who's feelings are hurt?

OMG---a liar or a troll. So what ? This is virtual. Call me anything you like. What you could possibly know about the real me is so insignificant that it would be foolish for me to give it a second thought. The poster named Sky appears to enjoy conflict and lays herself wide open for attack daily. If it hurt so badly I would think she would quit but I have no idea what the poster is like in real life.
There are those who pleasure her by responding to her calls for conflict so it's a pretty interesting dialogue.

Right. Real to her for what ever reason. That was all i was saying. ;)

Right. Real to her for what ever reason. That was all i was saying. ;)

I don't buy that she's hurt for a second but if she is she loves it and people who like to hurt are more than willing to help her.

Your rigidity in thinking and lack of understanding of basic psychology. That is not a ding, it just is. There is no explaining something to you if you are not willing to except a deferent view other then your own. :)

Just look at sky. You can tell from her posts that she "feels" hurt. You can tell from her posts that this is "real" to her. You cant deny what other people feel. You do not live in their skins or their heads.

Someone's who's feelings were hurt.

He doesn't get that part. As i said, there is no explaining it to him.

Last edited:

He doesn't get that part. As i said, there is not explaining it to him.

That's too bad. He's a therapist and he doesn't get that people have hurt feelings sometimes.

He's cynical.

Somewhere in this thread, Immie asked me for an apology. Here it is.

I'm sorry. I felt hurt. I thought you had shared PM's with other posters. I was wrong. It bugged me to see the gang hi fiving you for shutting me up.

Last edited:

I'm sorry. I felt hurt. I thought you had shared PM's with other posters. I was wrong. It bugged me to see the gang hi fiving you for shutting me up.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good for you!

:eusa_shhh: there is no gang sky.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good for you!

:eusa_shhh: there is no gang sky.

It feels otherwise to me.

I know. And again, there is no gang. It feels that way because you are having conversations with many people at once.

Dear Sky,

Your apology is respectfully accepted without hesitation.

I can understand why you would be upset that I shared your PMs with anyone. I want you to know that I did not do so and would not deliberately reveal any information you gave to me privately.

I can also understand that you thought I was judging you for posting about Christians. I am sorry that I did not type that in a clear manner and that I lead you to believe that I was judging you. I did not intend to sound that way. I was simply going along with your previous comment in the thread. I hope you can forgive me as well.

Peace be with you,

Immie

Dear Sky,

Your apology is respectfully accepted without hesitation.

I can understand why you would be upset that I shared your PMs with anyone. I want you to know that I did not do so and would not deliberately reveal any information you gave to me privately.

I can also understand that you thought I was judging you for posting about Christians. I am sorry that I did not type that in a clear manner and that I lead you to believe that I was judging you. I did not intend to sound that way. I was simply going along with your previous comment in the thread. I hope you can forgive me as well.

Peace be with you,

Immie

Peace be with you too. I'll miss you. Sky

Forum List

Back