You wouldn't be caught dead where?

How 'bout you two just go your separate ways and leave eachother alone?

If you bother eachother so much, block eachother and be done with it.

Good point. I really should know better than to engage the holier than thou. I am so fucking stupid sometimes. Here I've got this asshole monitoring my flaws instead of celebrating my successes.

Buddah is disappoint.

How 'bout you two just go your separate ways and leave eachother alone?

If you bother eachother so much, block eachother and be done with it.

Good point. I really should know better than to engage the holier than thou. I am so fucking stupid sometimes. Here I've got this asshole monitoring my flaws instead of celebrating my successes.

Buddah is disappoint.

Buddha is not God and Buddha is not a personality with ordinary emotions like disappointment.

Buddha means 'awake'. It means you know what is going on inside of you.

It means you are present with that, all that is arising within, with interested curiosity and warmth.

It's no phoney spiritual personality like some folks have.

I keep seeing a mob mentioned as ganging up on Sky in this thread, but I don't see no mob....

No, they aren't here. They hang out on the religion forum.

What's completely absurd is this is an anonymous venue. Nonetheless, sometimes I dislcose something true from my RL. I cannot prove it's true without revealing info that is completely inappropriate on a messageboard. Consequently, some fool can call me a liar or attack my online persona but there is no way for that goofball to prove or disprove what I've posted about my life.

It's a rather stupid past time of mine to post on forums like these.

I know exactly why I do it and what I get out of it.

okie dokie.

yankee-stadium-address.jpg

But what if you died there as a suicide bomber?

Maybe that's too far? Sometimes I can't tell with these jokes.

Buddah is disappoint.

Buddha is not God and Buddha is not a personality with ordinary emotions like disappointment.

It means you are present with that, all that is arising within, with interested curiosity and warmth.

I like to smoke buddah sometimes.

Last edited:

Buddah is disappoint.

Joke.

It's a joke.

Joke.

It's a joke.

What a relief.

But god IS watching this thread, and he is very disappoint.

They don't even exist. They are a figment of her wild imagination.

Immie

Do you want me to name all the people who have gotten off on your public scolding of me?

You're at the top of the list.

Yes, I would love it. Be my guest. But be forewarned, you will only be making up names and proving yourself to be the liar you are.

Immie

I wouldn't want to take away the enjoyment you have for being so fucking superior. Keep calling me names.

Forum List

Back