You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Must I dare tell the truth? You're a big hero.

Have you ever tried telling the truth?

Immie

Have fun humiliating me in front of your friends. Call me a few more names. Get some more pos rep from the pack.

Whaa, whaa, whaa, you go to my visitors message page, see one person's comment to me about you and some how think I solicited it. You are such a fool. Now, you seem to think I only get reps for arguing with you. You are such a fool.

Immie

funny-dog-pictures-why-cant-the-cats-get-a-room.jpg

Have you ever tried telling the truth?

Immie

Have fun humiliating me in front of your friends. Call me a few more names. Get some more pos rep from the pack.

Whaa, whaa, whaa, you go to my visitors message page, see one person's comment to me about you and some how think I solicited it. Immie

You didn't solicit. I didn't say that.

But I'm posting here which proves I'm a liar. Happy?

The last thing I need is someone monitoring my every utterance on a fucking messageboard.

Last edited:

Whaa, whaa, whaa, you go to my visitors message page, see one person's comment to me about you and some how think I solicited it. Immie

You didn't solicit. I didn't say that.

But I'm posting here which proves I'm a liar. Happy?

No, but I win the bet... I'll split the winnings with ya later.

Immie

Split them with all the friends who put you up to it.

Guess that means they all go to me.

Immie

No, they go to the cast of thousands in your club.

Really?

And how would you know who is repping me and why I am being repped? You have been mentioning this supposed club or my supposed fans all night. What on earth makes you think I only get rep because you are being a bitch to me tonight?

Immie

Forum List

Back