You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Your whole fucking pack was congratulating you on getting through to me. That completely sucks. I thought PM's were private.

Your whole fucking pack was congratulating you on getting through to me. That completely sucks. I thought PM's were private.

You went on my visitor's page and saw some messages to me. There is only one message on that page concerning you and those messages are not PMs. If they were, you would not be able to read them.

In fact, you contacted me on that very page, bitching at me about it. It is not private, you wrote it on a public page for everyone to see. Go back and look, there is only one message there about you. The others have nothing to do with you.

Immie

Last edited:

You went on my visitor's page and saw some messages to me. There is only one message on that page concerning you and those messages are not PMs. If they were, you would not be able to read them.

In fact, you contacted me on that very page, bitching at me about it. It is not private, you wrote it on a public page for everyone to see. Go back and look, there is only one message there about you the others have nothing to do with you.

Immie

Yeah, whatever. I should know better. What a dope I am trusting anonymous internet sources. Please keep my real name private.

Last edited:

In fact, you contacted me on that very page, bitching at me about it. It is not private, you wrote it on a public page for everyone to see. Go back and look, there is only one message there about you the others have nothing to do with you.

Immie

Yeah, whatever.

When you get your head out of your ass, you can come back and apologize to me publicly.

Immie

Immie

Yeah, whatever.

When you get your head out of your ass, you can come back and apologize to me publicly.

Immie
You'd get off on that wouldn't you? Another public humiliation of Sky. That would win you more points.

Here goes. I am so sorry.

Last edited:
How 'bout you two just go your separate ways and leave eachother alone?

If you bother eachother so much, block eachother and be done with it.

I don't and won't use the ignore feature and she doesn't usually bother me. She is simply PMS'ing and got pissed at me because someone said something on my visitor's page.

Immie

Good point. I really should know better than to engage the holier than thou. I am so fucking stupid sometimes. Here I've got this asshole monitoring my flaws instead of celebrating my successes.

Last edited:

Good point. I really should know better than to engage the holier than thou. I am so fucking stupid sometimes. Here I've got this asshole monitoring my flaws instead of celebrating my successes.

What successes? You mean the ones where you continually attack people who have reached out a hand of friendship several times?

I think you said you were some kind of a counselor in real life. You must be one shitty counselor.

Immie

Sky, don't make me ask lord Kthulu for the power to reach across the interwebz and smack you

I've had enough smacking from the universe. How about some kindness? This asshole thinks publically calling me out is something he's entitled to.

I think you both need to get over whatever the issue is and go about your ways

If you can't get along, then just ignore eachother

What are you achieving by continuing this?

What successes? You mean the ones where you continually attack people who have reached out a hand of friendship several times?

I think you said you were some kind of a counselor in real life. You must be one shitty counselor.

Immie

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob. What successes? I"ve made a whole thread with beautiful poems that express my deepest feelings.

I happen to be a very good counselor in RL.

I made the mistake of thinking of you as a friend. What a dope.

My bad.

Sky, don't make me ask lord Kthulu for the power to reach across the interwebz and smack you

I've had enough smacking from the universe. How about some kindness? This asshole thinks publically calling me out is something he's entitled to.

What kind of a bitch are you? You call Christians out all the time and then you have the audacity to say this? I'd call you the slang for a prostitute, except that would be demeaning to prostitutes.

Immie

Immie

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob.

I happen to be a very good counselor in RL.

I made the mistake of thinking of you as a friend. What a dope.

My bad.

A very good counselor my ass. You are a liar :eusa_liar:

Immie

Forum List

Back