Land O' Goshen

There is some interaction that has been removed for sure. I don’t think it’s enough to change anyone perception of events but it would be nice to see exactly what happened.
there is a glitch but you can tell nothing was removed all that happened is the glitch in the motion censor to reactivate the camera,,
the progression of events aligns and nothing was removed,,

so what youre looking for doesnt even exist,,

but hey you do you,,

there is a glitch but you can tell nothing was removed all that happened is the glitch in the motion censor to reactivate the camera,,
the progression of events aligns and nothing was removed,,

so what youre looking for doesnt even exist,,

but hey you do you,,
What are you thinking I am looking for?

You have gone from there was no editng, to admitting it was edited, to making excuses for why it was edited. All while I’ve been consistent about what I have said. You keep ignoring what I am saying and instead making up some story in your head and running with it.

Do you want an example? Look at the beginning the shooter still has at least one if not two steps to go down the video cuts and then she is at the bottom talking about not being afraid of jail or something like that.. How much time elapsed a second, a minute, what was said in that time frame. I have no clue that is why I am interested in seeing it to have the complete story. Not sure why you’re not interested in having as much information as possible but there you are killing it.

What are you thinking I am looking for?

You have gone from there was no editng, to admitting it was edited, to making excuses for why it was edited. All while I’ve been consistent about what I have said. You keep ignoring what I am saying and instead making up some story in your head and running with it.

Do you want an example? Look at the beginning the shooter still has at least one if not two steps to go down the video cuts and then she is at the bottom talking about not being afraid of jail or something like that.. How much time elapsed a second, a minute, what was said in that time frame. I have no clue that is why I am interested in seeing it to have the complete story. Not sure why you’re not interested in having as much information as possible but there you are killing it.
as I said,,
what youre seeing is the camera reactivating with the motion censor,, the chain of events are consistent,,

I have mine set on a 4 second delay,, if I edit all the clips together it would look like what youre seeing here

what you want doesnt exist,,

as I said,,
what youre seeing is the camera reactivating with the motion censor,, the chain of events are consistent,,

I have mine set on a 4 second delay,, if I edit all the clips together it would look like what youre seeing here

what you want doesnt exist,,
If what you say is true the skips would be at regular intervals and they are not. The video doesn’t support your version.

If what you say is true the skips would be at regular intervals and they are not. The video doesn’t support your version.
look closer,,

I just watched it again and the 2 glitchs are almost exactly 5 seconds apart,, beings it cut to the other camera messes up any more counting,
but beings the chain of events were consistent I dont think what youre looking for exists,,

Forum List

Back