You wouldn't be caught dead where?

They don't even exist. They are a figment of her wild imagination.

Immie

Do you want me to name all the people who have gotten off on your public scolding of me?

You're at the top of the list.

No Sky---your behavior has shown that you are the number one fan of being harassed. I've never seen someone beg for it so much.
(Well maybe TM)

Excuse me, but she is the one who has been harassing me, not the other way around.

She got pissed at me last night because she went on my visitor's page and saw one comment about her... only one and she has been PMS'ing about it ever sense.

Actually, I think her goal here has been to besmirch me all along. She has said things about me that are total fabrications on her part, but par for the course knowing her hatred of Christians.

Immie

Joke.

It's a joke.

What a relief.

But god IS watching this thread, and he is very disappoint.

USMB-I-am-disappoint.jpg

Do you want me to name all the people who have gotten off on your public scolding of me?

No Sky---your behavior has shown that you are the number one fan of being harassed. I've never seen someone beg for it so much.
(Well maybe TM)

Excuse me, but she is the one who has been harassing me, not the other way around.

She got pissed at me last night because she went on my visitor's page and saw one comment about her... only one and she has been PMS'ing about it ever sense.

Actually, I think her goal here has been to besmirch me all along. She has said things about me that are total fabrications on her part, but par for the course knowing her hatred of Christians.

Immie

You started this shit tonight. I was trying real hard to stay away from posting about Christians and Christianity and YOU Mr judge, jury and executioner told me I'd failed.

Then I read about your pals hi fiving each other over you shutting me up. Yes. I agree to not discuss Christians or Christianity any more. I've posted about Jews and Buddhism, Atheism and spirtual poems. You are monitoring me and judging me.

You are no friend. PM's are supposed to be private.

Last edited:

(Well maybe TM)

Immie

Sky begs to be harassed and someone always falls for it. Immie fell for this time

Last edited:
Yeah. You want me to leave, to shut up. OK

I am amazed at how silly I can be. I post some things that are the truth about my life and people don't believe it. What's bizarre is me caring about what a bunch of anonymous posters think of me.

I know EXACTLY why I do what I do here.

Last edited:

Yes, I would love it. Be my guest. But be forewarned, you will only be making up names and proving yourself to be the liar you are.

Immie

I wouldn't want to take away the enjoyment you have for being so fucking superior. Keep calling me names.

Well, it seems evident that you have been lying all along and are now caught in a trap.

And you have done as much name calling as I have, but then in your warped mind it is permissible for you to attack people and call them names, but anything anyone does it to you, they are assholes.

Here let me quote one or two so you don't go back and edit them.

How 'bout you two just go your separate ways and leave eachother alone?

If you bother eachother so much, block eachother and be done with it.

Good point. I really should know better than to engage the holier than thou. I am so fucking stupid sometimes. Here I've got this asshole monitoring my flaws instead of celebrating my successes.

Sky, don't make me ask lord Kthulu for the power to reach across the interwebz and smack you

I've had enough smacking from the universe. How about some kindness? This asshole thinks publically calling me out is something he's entitled to.

Fuck you. You are no friend. If you were a friend you would tell me these things privately instead of glorifying yourself for kudos from the mob.

I happen to be a very good counselor in RL.

I made the mistake of thinking of you as a friend. What a dope.

My bad.

A very good counselor my ass. You are a liar :eusa_liar:

Immie

Fuck you. You're a liar too. You don't know shit about me.

So quite whining about name calling when you started it.

Immie

Yes, I would love it. Be my guest. But be forewarned, you will only be making up names and proving yourself to be the liar you are.

Immie

I wouldn't want to take away the enjoyment you have for being so fucking superior. Keep calling me names.

Well, it seems evident that you have been lying all along and are now caught in a trap.

And you have done as much name calling as I have, but then in your warped mind it is permissible for you to attack people and call them names, but anything anyone does it to you, they are assholes.

Immie

Immie

bye.

Immie

Immie

Immie

Kiss AllieBaba's ass.

Guess that means they all go to me.

Immie

No, they go to the cast of thousands in your club.

Really?

And how would you know who is repping me and why I am being repped? You have been mentioning this supposed club or my supposed fans all night. What on earth makes you think I only get rep because you are being a bitch to me tonight?

Immie

Considering you have been a member since "07 you sure dont have much rep. I think you need better friends and or fans who keep repping you.

(Well maybe TM)

Immie

You started this shit tonight. I was trying real hard to stay away from posting about Christians and Christianity and YOU Mr judge, jury and executioner told me I'd failed.

Then I read about your pals hi fiving each other over you shutting me up. Yes. I agree to not discuss Christians or Christianity any more. I've posted about Jews and Buddhism, Atheism and spirtual poems. You are monitoring me and judging me.

You are no friend. PM's are supposed to be private.

First off, we have not discussed PM's at all. The only thing we have discussed is what you put on my visitor's page. Those are not PM's they are available for every one to see.

Second, you started this shit tonight. I teased you about you being caught dead in a Catholic Church. You made a comment about someone being hung and THEN YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD BROKEN YOUR VOW. and in reply, I said,

Oh and in case you have not been paying attention, you have been doing it all day... but who's counting?

I only brought that up because you had mentioned it in this post:

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Catholic Church.

If they know you, I doubt they would have you. :razz:

Immie

PS Note: that is a "razz" at the end.

Damn, I broke my vow. I mentioned something Christian.

Om Vajrasattva Hung.

I did not care, but I was responding to what you had said. YOU MENTIONED IT NOT ME.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

bye.

I for one would like to see you guys keep posting. And here I was just about to log off and watch espn, until I found this thread! :popcorn:

Forum List

Back