You pious Dems "non-racists";Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat!

I'm not so sure the guy is a racist. His girl friend is black, after all. It sounds like a setup since she is currently having issues with him and a recording of him was somehow released to the newspapers. I think anything said in private should not be used against you. After all, how many can say they've never uttered anything racist and would have no problem having secret recordings of their conversations released to the public.

To his credit, president Obama was not hard on him at all. This racism is something we (ALL RACES) have to work through.

Btw, anybody who knows me will tell you that using terms "give credit and "Obama" in the same sentence is very rare for me, but I think Obama got it right -- for the 2nd time.

Last edited:
I am not going to sit here and play this childish game. If it makes you feel better that he's a registered Republican that donated heavily to Bill Bradley and Gray Davis--fine. I guess in your mind that mitigates his donations to far left Democrats.

Donated heavily? Are you for real? I've donated more to Dems than he has. And I don't own a NBA team.
And check your grammar: It should be "who" donated heavily.

STERLING, DONALD
BEVERLY HILLS,CA 90210 BEVERLY HILLS PROPERTIES 11/30/89 $1,000 Bradley, Bill (D)
STERLING, DONALD
BEVERLY HILLS,CA 90210 BEVERLY HILLS PROPERTIES 11/30/89 $1,000 Bradley, Bill (D)
STERLING, DONALD
BEVERLY HILLS,CA 90212 9/27/91 $1,000 Davis, Gray (D)

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...&capcode=9m5xy&submit=Submit+your+Donor+Query

What Republicans did he donate that much to?
What difference does that make? You defined a person worth hundreds of millions of dollars, donating a few thousand dollars, as "donating heavily." How is that "donating heavily?"

I'm not so sure the guy is a racist. His girl friend is black, after all. It sounds like a setup since she is currently having issues with him and a recording of him was somehow released to the newspapers. I think anything said in private should not be used against you. After all, how many can say they've never uttered anything racist and would have no problem having secret recordings of their conversations released to the public.

To his credit, president Obama was not hard on him at all. This racism is something we (ALL RACES) have to work through.

Btw, anybody who knows me will tell you that using terms "give credit and "Obama" in the same sentence is very rare for me, but I think Obama got it right -- for the 2nd time.

Lots of racists have no problem fucking someone who they have absolutely no respect for. History serves up many examples of racists and bigots doing such things.

Hell...put Halle Berry in Steve McGarrett's bed. See if he tosses her out.

Last edited:
You're lying.

No, carbie. YOU are the proven liar in here. YOU are the known, proven liar.

For you to call anyone else a liar is akin to Stalin calling someone a murderer.

The award has not yet been OFFICIALLY cancelled. Only verbally. Paperwork has to be filed before it's official.

Liar.

And quibbling bitch. Nothing even changes. No matter where you go, no matter what Message Board you join, no matter the venue.....

dimocraps lie.

dimocraps are quibbling bitches

lol, you admit that the NAACP has said he's not getting the award, and yet you still insist he's getting the reward.

If they want money, they'll give him the award.

He may have thought he became a Republican but the stain of having been a Democrat does not yield easily to even the strongest detergent. Some of the basic indoctrination may never be eliminated entirely.

Lots of racists have no problem fucking someone that they have absolutely no respect for. History serves up many examples of racists and bigots doing such things.

Hell...put Halle Berry in Steve McGarrett's bed. See if he tosses her out.
One word ... Strom Thurmond.

Sterling is an ahole...but how big a racist is he when he lets the brothers bang his girlfriend. I'd say that's pretty generous and tolerant.

Most liberals part ways with Democrats who start acting like Republicans. Hell, Zell Miller is still a Democrat;

who among you insists that he and the average Democrat are likeminded?
Not me. You progressive "democrats" have gone full bore left with the other fascists.

I don't believe that being racism is tied to one party's ideology or another. However, there are people in certain parties that certainly have racial overtones and a lot of that ideology belongs in the conservative right. With Paul Ryan's "inner city culture" comment and others complete insensitivity to the plight of the minorities and LGBT community. That's why the right is viewed as more racist and not the left.

I don't believe that being racism is tied to one party's ideology or another. However, there are people in certain parties that certainly have racial overtones and a lot of that ideology belongs in the conservative right. With Paul Ryan's "inner city culture" comment and others complete insensitivity to the plight of the minorities and LGBT community. That's why the right is viewed as more racist and not the left.
Well, that's not the only reason Conservatives are viewed more as racists ... having only one elected black Republican in Congress is another.

Apparently you haven't noticed that most conservatives around here support the right to refuse service,

and this board is a good representation of conservatism in general. You may disagree with them, but that puts you in the conservative minority on that issue.

And if conservatives were tough on crime they would have overwhelmingly supported the federal government enforcing the legal actions against Clive Bundy,

and not supported the armed gangs who came out to obstruct law enforcement.

Conservative do not support the right to refuse service because somebody is black. Get real.

They do around here and I don't think this place is unique.
You're fucking nuts! Prove your statement.

Exactly how many threads is USMB going to allow on the same subject about the racist Sterling who donated $$ to the Dems 20 years ago?
Is starting an original thread really that difficult?

probably no where near as many threads as got dedicated to pat robertson or clive bundy

Well, I'm a little behind the curve right now because I have an immense amout of work, but from what I heard and saw, Sterling is a racist fuck and I am ashamed that he has anything to do with the Democratic Party. He should get drummed out of the Party.

I am going to rail on him as much as I have been railing on Bundy, maybe even more, because this yahoo is also in a position of power within his profession.

What a schmuck. I'm more than happy to call him out for this horseshit. It's disgusting and has no place in the 21st century!

Well, that's not the only reason Conservatives are viewed more as racists ... having only one elected black Republican in Congress is another.

Better one quality black then a plethora of dumbshits...starting with Obabble.

What more proof do you need that he is a certified ahole? Both his comments and being a democrat are proof enough.

I'll would gladly put up Paul Ryan's "inner city culture" comment to Michele Obama's "inner city culture" comment.
[ame=http://youtu.be/R1oUAo3aPFc]Bill Maher Trips Up Guests with 'Racist' Paul Ryan Quote. Except Michelle Obama Said it - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back