Donald Sterling...liberal, who just received NAACP lifetime achievement award...LOL!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
NAACP takes away award honor for Donald Sterling

The NAACP has decided to take away an award honor from Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling after spewing racist remarks. ESPN reports how during an interview on Sunday, April 27 on Meet The Press, NAACP interim president Lorraine Miller told host David Gregory that Sterling will not receive his second lifetime achievement honor that the NAACP's Los Angeles chapter was...

Donald Sterling Rant: NAACP Abandons Plans for Lifetime Achievement Honor - The Hollywood Reporter

Donald Sterling Rant: NAACP Abandons Plans for Lifetime Achievement Honor - The Hollywood Reporter

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, whom commentators have tried to tie to the Republican party after his alleged racist statements, is in fact a Democrat, according to campaign-contribution records.

Sterling's a classic Beverly Hills-Hollywood schmoozer and left-wing philanthropist big shot, and the occasional leftist tight wad, heh.

Again, this is just one more case of leftist racism and bigotry, unfortunately too splashy of a celebrity story for the hopelessly biased leftist press to tamp down.

So, enjoy watching the sick racist Democrats squirm under the news of Sterling's racism. That is, until the next distraction squirrel! runs our from the bushes, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is fucking hilarious, how the left wing media tries to make this guy out to be a right winger.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

What squirming?

I believe the Clippers and the fans are roundly showing their disapproval of Sterling's rant.

c12a75ac9827db668953fd50dd6699b563fc397036897dd5dcd2aba90bf52af9.jpg

Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Last edited:
Racism seems to be big in the Democrat Party.

So I take it you are in favor of classifying the KKK and other racist organizations as terrorists?

Or making it illegal to fly the confederate flag in America? Just like say, flying the Nazi flag is in Germany?

Or tearing down all confederate monuments?

Or changing history books to roundly call folks like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis, traitors to America?

Right Mudwhistle?

I am in favor of all that.

You?

So I take it you are in favor of classifying the KKK and other racist organizations as terrorists?

Or making it illegal to fly the confederate flag in America? Just like say, flying the Nazi flag is in Germany?

Or changing history books to roundly call folks like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis, traitors to America?

Right Mudwhistle?

You?
democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political-poster-1278101943.jpg

Don't you wonder how the racist democrats.....got blacks to vote democrat?

racist-democrats-lyndon-johnson525O.jpg

Right Mudwhistle?

You?

So I take that as a yes..from you.

Get rid of the whole notion of "State's Rights" too.

That was a Confederate Meme.

Glad to see you are getting on the right side of history!

:clap:

Right Mudwhistle?

You?

I know you like to live in the past, but your version of it is totally ass-backwards.

byrd_kkk.jpg

The Civil War has been over for awhile......I think it's time you moved on....

NAACP takes away award honor for Donald Sterling

for the brain addled:

firsst, i know most rightwingnuts are inarticulate, but why the need to constantly speak in GIF's?

1. democrat and liberal do not mean the same thing.
2. old white men are old white men
3. a billionaire donating $6,000 to two candidates (one of whom was bill bradley) TWENTY years ago, does not mean he's a democrat today.

and THAT is reality based thinking.

you're welcome.

now carry on with the rightwingnut rants.

Last edited:

Right Mudwhistle?

You?

I know you like to live in the past, but your version of it is totally ass-backwards.

byrd_kkk.jpg

:lol:

Simple yes or no would do.

There are all sorts of civil war monuments in the south.

What say you?

Get rid of them?

Stop flying the confederate flag?

Stop with the "State's Rights"?

Come on Mudwhistle.

You can do it.

Three little letters.

Post "Yes".

Show your conservative buddies what you are made of.. :eusa_whistle:

Right Mudwhistle?

You?

Who you talking to Willis????

Dude, you must think that being a Dick makes you acceptable to blacks or something.

Trust me, even Obama admitted that he loved making fun of his white friends behind their backs.

From Dreams of My Father: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
Read more at snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes

Last edited:

Dude, you must think that being a Dick makes you acceptable to blacks or something.

Trust me, even Obama admitted that he loved making fun of his white friends behind their backs.

From Dreams of My Father: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

Talking to you.

You are mapping the confederacy to democrats.

Okay..Pepsi challenge.

Disavow the Confederacy.

All of it.

Right Mudwhistle?

You?

byrd_kkk.jpg

:lol:

Simple yes or no would do.

There are all sorts of civil war monuments in the south.

What say you?

Get rid of them?

Stop flying the confederate flag?

Stop with the "State's Rights"?

Come on Mudwhistle.

You can do it.

Three little letters.

Post "Yes".

Show your conservative buddies what you are made of.. :eusa_whistle:

You are one sick individual.....

I don't believe you're right in destroying history just because you're a bigot. This is the sort of thing that the Taliban does, not decent Americans.

I supported the Union and Abe Lincoln. That doesn't mean I want to go through this country and wipe our history from the face of the Earth. The Confederacy is gone, but it still is a part of our history. It is also part of Democratic Party history.

Come to think of it, I guess you'd love to have it disappear.

Talking to you.

You are mapping the confederacy to democrats.

Okay..Pepsi challenge.

Disavow the Confederacy.

All of it.

The Confederacy was bad.

Happy now???

Nope, because I didn't want to go out on a vendetta like you I'm a supporter.

Dude, when you go to Australia, don't come back. America is a better place with out folks like you.

Forum List

Back