I want to show those of you who aren't versed in the details exactly what it is that J6 defendants are complaining about when it comes charging ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just an utter abomination. A Hamas supporter gets no Federal court, and walks with a few hours of community service.

Meanwhile, non-violent J6'ers get shoved in Biden's gulag.

This is a factual description of an assault on a U.S. Capitol Police Officer that happened during a Pro-Hamas demonstration near the DNC HQ next to the Capitol. Julie was able to find the disposition for this particular case and the defendant -- Ruben Camacho -- was charged with "Assault on a Police Officer." The statue charged was not listed, but that is pretty much the same title as the statute being charged against J6 Defendants -- Sec. 111(a). Sec. 111(a) can be charged as a misdemeanor, felony, or aggravated felony. I have not seen a single J6 case where the US Attorney charged it as a misdemeanor.
Julie also posted the disposition on Camacho's case -- a "Deferred Sentencing Agreement" where if he performs 48 hours of community service as required, after 6 months the charges against him will be dismissed.
Note from the facts that he was in physical confrontation with a female officer and he struck a blow to her face, resulting in them both going to the ground. While attempting to arrest him in a crowd of other protesters, Camacho resisted.In the next post is language I just received in a plea offer directed to one of my clients. After you read the facts I'll tell you what the plea offer is for him.
"At approximately 2:00 p.m., J6 DEF placed his hands against MPD Officer X.X.’s upper torso and pushed him. Officer X.X. pushed J6 DEF’s arms away from him, and J6 DEF then turned and reached out and grabbed Officer X.X. J6 DEF then turned again and shoved Officer X.X’s arm with his hand. After pushing Officer X.X. and grabbing Officer X.X., J6 DEF stood in close proximity to Officer X.X. and gesticulated angrily at him while yelling through his facemask."
Those are the facts the same U.S. Attorney's Office claim support a felony charge of violating Sec. 111(a).
The plea agreement provides that rather than getting a deferred sentence followed by dismissal after 6 months, my client must agree that the Sentencing Guidelines that apply to his case -- with no prior record at all -- call for a sentence of 24-30 months in prison.
Hit the officer in the face, knock her down, resist arrest -- pro-Hamas -- 48 hours community service and case is dismissed.
Push an officer's arms and yell something that is pro-Trump -- 2+ years in a federal prison and a felon for life.
This is the reality of what MOST J6 defendants have faced for more than 3 years. I've certainly read worse offense conduct statements, and seen videos with much worse conduct by defendants. I'm not denying that.
But this particular defendant did less in terms of "assaulting a police officer" than the pro-terrorist protester and the Biden DOJ wants him to go to prison.
Please RT this far and wide. This needs to be seen by millions. The DOJ is "balls to the wall" right now trying to file as many cases and force as many guilty pleas as it can because it can read the polls.

Should have complied with police orders, eh? No harm would have come to them.

Should have not gone.

Should not have gotten up that morning.

Should not have moved to the area.

Just an utter abomination. A Hamas supporter gets no Federal court, and walks with a few hours of community service.

Meanwhile, non-violent J6'ers get shoved in Biden's gulag.

This is a factual description of an assault on a U.S. Capitol Police Officer that happened during a Pro-Hamas demonstration near the DNC HQ next to the Capitol. Julie was able to find the disposition for this particular case and the defendant -- Ruben Camacho -- was charged with "Assault on a Police Officer." The statue charged was not listed, but that is pretty much the same title as the statute being charged against J6 Defendants -- Sec. 111(a). Sec. 111(a) can be charged as a misdemeanor, felony, or aggravated felony. I have not seen a single J6 case where the US Attorney charged it as a misdemeanor.
Julie also posted the disposition on Camacho's case -- a "Deferred Sentencing Agreement" where if he performs 48 hours of community service as required, after 6 months the charges against him will be dismissed.
Note from the facts that he was in physical confrontation with a female officer and he struck a blow to her face, resulting in them both going to the ground. While attempting to arrest him in a crowd of other protesters, Camacho resisted.In the next post is language I just received in a plea offer directed to one of my clients. After you read the facts I'll tell you what the plea offer is for him.
"At approximately 2:00 p.m., J6 DEF placed his hands against MPD Officer X.X.’s upper torso and pushed him. Officer X.X. pushed J6 DEF’s arms away from him, and J6 DEF then turned and reached out and grabbed Officer X.X. J6 DEF then turned again and shoved Officer X.X’s arm with his hand. After pushing Officer X.X. and grabbing Officer X.X., J6 DEF stood in close proximity to Officer X.X. and gesticulated angrily at him while yelling through his facemask."
Those are the facts the same U.S. Attorney's Office claim support a felony charge of violating Sec. 111(a).
The plea agreement provides that rather than getting a deferred sentence followed by dismissal after 6 months, my client must agree that the Sentencing Guidelines that apply to his case -- with no prior record at all -- call for a sentence of 24-30 months in prison.
Hit the officer in the face, knock her down, resist arrest -- pro-Hamas -- 48 hours community service and case is dismissed.
Push an officer's arms and yell something that is pro-Trump -- 2+ years in a federal prison and a felon for life.
This is the reality of what MOST J6 defendants have faced for more than 3 years. I've certainly read worse offense conduct statements, and seen videos with much worse conduct by defendants. I'm not denying that.
But this particular defendant did less in terms of "assaulting a police officer" than the pro-terrorist protester and the Biden DOJ wants him to go to prison.
Please RT this far and wide. This needs to be seen by millions. The DOJ is "balls to the wall" right now trying to file as many cases and force as many guilty pleas as it can because it can read the polls.

You never name these mystery defendants who supposedly are being treated so poorly for non-violent offenses.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back