"You have humiliated us"

Not only that bri I want the intel agencies to forget to protect this ah in our WH

"Not only that bri I want the intel agencies to forget to protect this ah in our WH"

Anybody else remember when the orders were given to the Secret Service to stand down moments before Kennedy's car entered Dealey Plaza in Dallas?

Jump to 1:00 in the original video:

Trump needs to make nice with the people whose job it is to protect him. Or else they just might let something slip.

And you are pleased about that idea? You realize, don't you, that you're proving to the entire forum what a loathsome douchebag you are.

As long as schmucks, asskissers, like you think I'm loathsome I'm heading in the right direction

More proof that you're a loathsome douchebag.

That would be your moron in the WH A CANCER upon America ,,,You supporters of his are too

His supporters are like rogue cancer cells, floating through society spreading the malignancy called Trump.

Yes he's pissed off the protectors of Americas freedom a world class ah that people like bri support

The CIA is going to get even with Rudy Giuliani? I have never seen a more Stalinist statement in my life.
Not only that bri I want the intel agencies to forget to protect this ah in our WH

"Not only that bri I want the intel agencies to forget to protect this ah in our WH"

Anybody else remember when the orders were given to the Secret Service to stand down moments before Kennedy's car entered Dealey Plaza in Dallas?

Trump needs to make nice with the people whose job it is to protect him. Or else they just might let something slip.

And you are pleased about that idea? You realize, don't you, that you're proving to the entire forum what a loathsome douchebag you are.

As long as schmucks, asskissers, like you think I'm loathsome I'm heading in the right direction

Anybody who has a real interest in how history repeats itself should watch this video.
BriPanties won't. He's a coward.
But clearly you can see the Secret Service agents being told to step off Kennedy's limo and stand down.
One agent so frustrated he's continually throwing his arms in the air asking why.
Trump is an idiot to think this can't happen to him, too.

What does "taking Russian money" mean?
Maybe you should ask Donnie jr, or Paul manafort.

About Manifort...

Do you think the threats CNN made against the families of the jurors got back to the jury? Do you think you have tampered with the trial enough to coerce a guilty verdict?

IF as everyone expects. Manifort is acquitted, how will you traitors react? What does this mean for the coup you are staging?

Now Manifort is subject to double jeopardy, the Inquisition took a shit on the Constitution long ago. So maybe if you try him a few dozens times on the same charges, you can get the verdict you seek?

Still. a loss in this first, legitimate trial will be a serious blow to you traitors.
Threats CNN made against the families of the jurors? :cuckoo:

Oh, the Marxist media didn't report on this?

{

In a motion filed in federal court on Thursday, CNN and several other media outlets requested that the court release the names and home addresses of all jurors in the Paul Manafort fraud case. Jurors have not yet rendered a verdict on any of the 18 charges against Manafort, who briefly served as President Donald Trump's campaign manager in 2016.

The motion — filed on behalf of CNN, Washington Post, BuzzFeed, POLITICO, New York Times, NBC Universal, and the Associated Press — asks the court to provide to the media organizations the full names and home addresses of the men and women who were summoned and selected by the federal government to serve as jurors in Manafort's fraud case.

Wow. So now they've gotten into the jury-tampering business. They're more interested in who the jury is than the trial itself.

And that may well be because they suspect that Manafort, whose real crime seems to be serving as Donald Trump's campaign manager, will walk.}

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...l_names_and_addresses_of_manafort_jurors.html

{
Jurors in the trial of ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort were sent home for the weekend, as the judge in the fraud trial revealed Friday he has received threats over the case and now travels with U.S. Marshals.

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III, in rejecting a motion to release juror information to the media, argued that he's confident the jurors would be threatened as well if their information were to be made public.

“I can tell you there have been [threats]. ... I don't feel right if I release their names,” he said, adding that because of threats against him, “The Marshals go where I go.”

The startling revelation came as the jury completed its second day of deliberations without a verdict. The jury will reconvene Monday.

Ellis, a famously prickly judge known for his colorful comments, has attracted considerable attention during the Manafort trial for his frequent sparring with the attorneys -- particularly those on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team.

Earlier Friday morning, Ellis acknowledged facing pushback about how he’s handled this case. He told attorneys “I’m no stranger to criticism,” but said “this case has brought it to a new level.”

The juror motion itself was filed by multiple news organizations – the Washington Post, New York Times, AP, CNN, NBC, Politico and BuzzFeed. They sought to unseal records in the case, including information about the jurors.}

Judge in Manafort trial says he's been threatened over case

The Marxist press tried to get the home addresses of the Jurors so they could tamper with the trial.

This is just how you Stalinists act.
Asking for names of jurors is not jury tampering.

he got fired for lying to Congress among other things.
No, he wasn't. You are the one lying, not Brennan. He served as the Director of the CIA until the changing of the guard in 2017. HE WAS NOT FIRED for lying.

Okay, he should have been fired for lying to Congress. Sorry you are so mad about it. Here's a hint, you can be mad, and it's still not going to restore his security clearance. He was the Director of the CIA when he lied to Congress, glad to see you are okay with that.

The government must follow it's own rules in regard to security clearances. A security clearance can only be revoked for cause, wronging, violation of security rules, alcohol or drug abuse, etc.. When a person leaves their job, there clearance is suspended for a number of years and if they take a job that requires a clearance, it's reinstated. If the clearance is not reinstated within a number of years, it's deleted.

There doesn't seem to be a rule that covers the situation of allowing security clearances to remain active after leaving the government employment. Of course, Trump tends to make up his own rules.

As I said before, Brennan is not the loser in this battle, Trump and potentially the intelligence community is. Trump has given his critics a bigger platform to attack his policies and he's denied the intelligence community access to these people. I wouldn't call that a win for the Trump.

Guidelines aren't rules, and if the are issued by the Executive Branch they are subject to the Executive Branch. And, He violated the guidelines anyway. Sorry you don't like it, tell him what you think.

Brennan is barking at the moon. Imagine the nerve of this asshole whining that Trump is attacking his reputation. Oh Boo Hoo! Guilliani said he can't wait to question Brennan on the witness stand. Brennan is going to find he made a big mistake by suing Trump.
Giuliani can't wait to question Brennan??? The CIA guy will make rudy wish he never left home Rudy says truth isn't truth??? He's a dead man walking a complete jerk ..sorta like a poster here I won't mention
The CIA is going to get even with Rudy Giuliani? I have never seen a more Stalinist statement in my life.

"...... I have never seen a more Stalinist statement in my life."

I have. "The press is the enemy of the people" Donald J. Trump
He didn't say that, you sleazy lying piece of shit. Lying about what the targets of his show trials said is another Stalinist tactic.

Sorry, asshole.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!

6:38 AM - Aug 5, 2018

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
4:48 PM - Feb 17, 2017

After Trump calls media an enemy of the people, White House bars many news outlets from briefing

"""The action came after President Trump on Friday described the media and what he terms "fake news" as "the enemy of the people."On the list were Trump-friendly outlets such as Breitbart News, the Washington Times and OANN, a conservative television network that employs former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski as a commentator.

Off the list were some of Trump's favorite targets, including the New York Times and CNN. The Los Angeles Times was also excluded."""

Thanks for proving me right. Note: he referred to "the fake news," not the press in general.

You are a special kind of stupid.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
My reply to McRaven, as I am former Navy is, by all means, any security clearance you might hold (some high ranking officers can retain their security clearance, depending upon what occupation they might get into after retiring), should be revoked. As the new Democratic party is now pro-Marxist, your stance against our President and Commander-in-Chief, and thus you, are pro Democrat (Marxist) you shouldn't have any access to sensitive information. An Air Force cadet that wrote in his uniform cap that Communism will win was canned from the military, any influence you may have should be severed.

Maybe you should ask Donnie jr, or Paul manafort.

About Manifort...

Do you think the threats CNN made against the families of the jurors got back to the jury? Do you think you have tampered with the trial enough to coerce a guilty verdict?

IF as everyone expects. Manifort is acquitted, how will you traitors react? What does this mean for the coup you are staging?

Now Manifort is subject to double jeopardy, the Inquisition took a shit on the Constitution long ago. So maybe if you try him a few dozens times on the same charges, you can get the verdict you seek?

Still. a loss in this first, legitimate trial will be a serious blow to you traitors.
"CNN made against the families of the jurors"
Got a link for that claim?:linky:
Why did they need to know the names?

They only "need" the names in the sense that a mob needs to know whom to target when they are engaged in a campaign of terror.
I want to hear from a CNN defender. Why need the names?

Given CNN doxes people and worse, i simply dont trust their intentions. But give me a reason in the name of blind justice to need those names.
Obviously, they're looking to see if the jury is rigged with Trump supporters. If Manafort is found guilty, they will drop it but if he is found innocent of all charges they will pursue it.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
My reply to McRaven, as I am former Navy is, by all means, any security clearance you might hold (some high ranking officers can retain their security clearance, depending upon what occupation they might get into after retiring), should be revoked. As the new Democratic party is now pro-Marxist, your stance against our President and Commander-in-Chief, and thus you, are pro Democrat (Marxist) you shouldn't have any access to sensitive information. An Air Force cadet that wrote in his uniform cap that Communism will win was canned from the military, any influence you may have should be severed.
Maybe he just want to get his name on the Trump hit list so he can sell a book or do some speaking engagements. Getting on the Trump hit list today has got to be worth something.

This nation has always relied on a brain trust that provides continuity, competency, and a thorough understanding of ongoing problems from administration to administration. All administrations are temporary. Brennan and McRaven have proven their loyalty and expertise through decades. trump doesn't have any brains, and putin has him eating out of his hand. It's a scary time for the U.S. We have no dependable leadership in the White House. What I would say to people like Brennan, McRaven, Mueller, and the rest of them is hold that line! They are doing a tremendous job for the American People.

First look: Pentagon, State alumni join Brennan clearance outcry

'With a third star-studded letter, more than 175 additional alumni of top national security jobs are joining the bipartisan outcry against President Trump's stripping of former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance.

Who's in ... An organizer tells me: "This third statement includes career officials — from Nick Rasmussen, former Director of NCTC, to Bill Burns, former Deputy Secretary of State, to Doug Wise, former Deputy Director of DIA, to political folks from both sides of the aisle — including Tony Lake, former National Security Advisor and Sean O’Keefe, former Secretary of the Navy and NASA Administrator as well as more than 10 former U.S. Ambassadors and more than 20 former U.S. Attorneys."

Michael Morell — former CIA acting director, and host of the CBS News "Intelligence Matters" podcast — tells me Trump's approach has backfired:

• "People are essentially saying to the president: 'We will not be intimidated by you. For those of us who have been speaking up, we will continue to. And if we haven't been, we’re going to start speaking up.'"
    • "This is a great example of democracy — exactly what all these folks who signed the letters spent their lives defending."'
First look: Pentagon, State alumni join Brennan clearance outcry

The list keeps getting longer and longer.

You have to be a monumental idiot to make this many enemies in Washington with just one action (that was undertaken purely out of spite).
Damn...Trump is SO stupid and/or mentally disturbed.

Last edited:

That would be your moron in the WH A CANCER upon America ,,,You supporters of his are too

really?

can't think for yourself or take people as individuals, so you gotta lump all people into a group you've pre-defined for no other reason than to never have to get to know someone.

that thought process is what is killing this country. the whole I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT SO DEMONIZE WHAT IS!!!

fucking sucks, dude.

I can't imagine anyone on the trump team handling something like the Cuban missile crisis without getting us all killed. We have to have experienced and mentally-balanced intelligence and foreign-service communities to ensure our country's safety.

Brennan needs the needle. He is every bit as much a traitor as McVeigh was.

THIS statement ^ qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
REAL Americans will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Moscow -
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg
You're an imbecile. Contradicting Dim party dogma is not treason.

Oh really?

Brennan needs the needle. He is every bit as much a traitor as McVeigh was.

You want to give a man the needle who has served under 3 R and two D presidents, oversaw the killing of bin Ladan, did little if anything political while in government and now as a private citizen voices his concerns over a runaway autocrat president - An then you compare him to McVeigh :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

You have redefined imbecilic angry little man. :rolleyes:

He voted for Trump. What do you expect? Another Einstein?

Angry lil Feller another Einstein? That possibility was dispelled months ago :wink:

Then do present this evidence, fucking liar?
The evidence is the fact that you rightards give trump a pass on anything and everything he does. Conservatism is a cult and you're a member of that herd.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal PROJECTION ^^^
LOL

Spits a 4 year old with her rendition of, I know you are but what am I?

You sad little woo woo. Keep up the TDS! Insulting tens of millions of people is a surefire way to get them to support your cause in the upcoming election! Go for it!
You poor, child. Tens of millions of people are not reading this forum.

You sad little derp. You parrot the TDS script sponsored by your Prog Elites - so the message is reaching 10s of millions. Keep it up!

really?

can't think for yourself or take people as individuals, so you gotta lump all people into a group you've pre-defined for no other reason than to never have to get to know someone.

that thought process is what is killing this country. the whole I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT SO DEMONIZE WHAT IS!!!

fucking sucks, dude.

So you believe when our country is dealt a shit hand we should sit back shut our mouths and ask for another?? If I don't like the way you think about this country there is no reason to get to know you

The evidence is the fact that you rightards give trump a pass on anything and everything he does. Conservatism is a cult and you're a member of that herd.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal PROJECTION ^^^
LOL

Spits a 4 year old with her rendition of, I know you are but what am I?

You sad little woo woo. Keep up the TDS! Insulting tens of millions of people is a surefire way to get them to support your cause in the upcoming election! Go for it!
You poor, child. Tens of millions of people are not reading this forum.

You sad little derp. You parrot the TDS script sponsored by your Prog Elites - so the message is reaching 10s of millions. Keep it up!
I have stated repeatedly that Trump is doing a good job. I say it again here. To you brain-dead losers, that means I have TDS. :eusa_doh:

About Manifort...

"CNN made against the families of the jurors"
Got a link for that claim?:linky:
Why did they need to know the names?

They only "need" the names in the sense that a mob needs to know whom to target when they are engaged in a campaign of terror.
I want to hear from a CNN defender. Why need the names?

Given CNN doxes people and worse, i simply dont trust their intentions. But give me a reason in the name of blind justice to need those names.
Obviously, they're looking to see if the jury is rigged with Trump supporters. If Manafort is found guilty, they will drop it but if he is found innocent of all charges they will pursue it.

Obviously that is bullshit. The prosecution already subjected the jury to voir dire.

Forum List

Back