"You have humiliated us"

More proof that you're a loathsome douchebag.
That would be your moron in the WH A CANCER upon America ,,,You supporters of his are too
really?

can't think for yourself or take people as individuals, so you gotta lump all people into a group you've pre-defined for no other reason than to never have to get to know someone.

that thought process is what is killing this country. the whole I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT SO DEMONIZE WHAT IS!!!

fucking sucks, dude.
So you believe when our country is dealt a shit hand we should sit back shut our mouths and ask for another?? If I don't like the way you think about this country there is no reason to get to know you
seemed to be what obama fans told those who didn't like it to do. how come it doesn't taste as well going the other direction? DO NOT give me this OBAMA WAS NOT THE SAME as to many he was, and worse. should they keep their mouths shut and ask for more of what he was doing?

is trump immature? yep. does he say stupid shit? yep. he is a NAZI? nope.

but many on the left can't see the shades of gray - they don't like trump so go ahead and fling him over to nazi/white supremacist and demonize all who support him.

pretty convenient but not realistic.
What would you call Obama if he bashed the media every day and did the same to our GREAT Intel agencies and those who spend their lives protecting America?
He used the espionage act to charge them during his administration.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I believe that more than half the voting public, those voting for Hillary, will listen quite closely to what Brennan will say Of course we know repub ears will be clogged

None of which will ever obligate the US Government to maintain John Brennan's security clearance.

By this time, you should be noticing that you really have nothing to offer as an argument. John Brennan screwed up, overplayed his hand, and got smacked for it. The crying he or anyone else wants to engage in probably has more to do with why John Brennan thought his stupid ass could get away with it. Certainly not a reason that would encourage me to recommend maintaining his security clearance.

But what would be the criteria used to revoke it. Security Clearances are not like presidential appointments. They are not granted or removed at the pleasure of the president. After leaving goverment service, clearances are suspended and if they're not reinstated within several years, they are deleted. You revoke a clearance because of security violations, drug or alcohol abuse, sexual activity, work with a foreign government, etc..
What are the Guidelines for Revoking a Security Clearance? - ClearanceJobs
Actually, they are granted and removed at the pleasure of the President. Most of them aren't, but some definitely are.
Name one. Name some.
One of the Benghazi guys had it pulled. The ones that fought there.

Second under the ambassador was demoted to a desk job because he refused to lie. lol

really?

can't think for yourself or take people as individuals, so you gotta lump all people into a group you've pre-defined for no other reason than to never have to get to know someone.

that thought process is what is killing this country. the whole I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT SO DEMONIZE WHAT IS!!!

fucking sucks, dude.
So you believe when our country is dealt a shit hand we should sit back shut our mouths and ask for another?? If I don't like the way you think about this country there is no reason to get to know you
seemed to be what obama fans told those who didn't like it to do. how come it doesn't taste as well going the other direction? DO NOT give me this OBAMA WAS NOT THE SAME as to many he was, and worse. should they keep their mouths shut and ask for more of what he was doing?

is trump immature? yep. does he say stupid shit? yep. he is a NAZI? nope.

but many on the left can't see the shades of gray - they don't like trump so go ahead and fling him over to nazi/white supremacist and demonize all who support him.

pretty convenient but not realistic.
What would you call Obama if he bashed the media every day and did the same to our GREAT Intel agencies and those who spend their lives protecting America?
obama didn't bash them daily but he did in fact start this war on the media.

got the left to turn on FOX News. don't sit there and tell me they deserve it cause that simply opens up EVERY FRIGGING NEWS SOURCE to "they deserved the bashing!"

sharyl attkisson - she broke fast n furious and obama went after her like no tomorrow.

just query on "Obamas war on the media" and don't have a YOU'RE WRONG mindset going into the reading.

and then look at who's clearance obama stopped and don't come back with "well they're different and deserve it".

actions are right or wrong and i won't get into the microslicing who's mindset is better than the other the left loves to use to justify getting their way.
Seems ice you just don't care about this cancer growing on our presidency? How many more security clearances will he take away?? The 300 that signed the letter to him

You have grossly mis-diagnosed the cancer. The cancer is not a President exercising the proper powers of his office to manage the executive branch. The cancer is the PARASITIC culture of existing and former bureaucrats who believe they are entitled to excessive compensation and benefits by trading on access. Security Clearances should not be an entitlement. But as many of the parasites feed on this entitlement, they are in hysterics that it might be cancelled.

Paragraph 1: I don't believe it. Frankly, if anyone has an argument in favor with that it's Clinton after Comey's handling and unprecedented public pronouncements concerning it. But Clinton has been thoroughly demonized by you lot until she is utterly unrecognizable. And before you jump on me, no - I don't think she is a stellar political representative or anything, but she is not as bad as you folks have worked to make her.

The conspiracy to interfere with a US election from within US Intel Agencies, FBI, CIA, DNI and others in State dept has NOTHING REALLY TO DO WITH CLINTON. Other her commissioning and funding the phony as shit Hillary/Steele/Russian dossier. SHE is not the at the center of this hideous and seditious action. So get over it.

Paragraph 2: I don't think Brennan is as evil as you make him out to be either. And Trump is doing more than just lying or exagerating, he is now using the threat of security clearance revokation to get BACK at people, and possibly to end the Russia investigation. Who are his real targets? Not just Brennen. Ohr. Mueller. Worse - the many minor civil servants working on investigations, not just this one, who's livelyhoods depend on a security clearence. That is more worrisome imo.

Brennans "livelyhood" does NOT DEPEND on his security clearances. SURE -- he's worth more to PRIVATE companies with them, but he has totally pissed away his objectiveness to have a "COURTESY" clearance which is there SOLELY for the emergencies that he might be consulted on by the current Admin. With him CONSTANTLY bellowing as a HIRED consultant for cable news Resistance Central, there is ZERO CHANCE he would EVER be called to consult. Especially after repeatedly calling the current Prez a "puppet of Putin" and alledging the Prez is guilty of crimes for which there is NO credible public evidence. He's done cooked himself. And he's a slimeball. Lied about CIA spying on Congress, strongarmed the heroes of BenGhazi while they were still in hospital and is now -- fighting to keep his ass out of indictments and questioning for his MAJOR role in HIS Treason.

And WTF are you doing loving on the CIA anyways? You LIKE THEM to interfere in DOMESTIC ACTIONS?? Need and answer here Sis --- because that's EXACTLY what happened here. The WORLD EXPERTS on monkeying in elections were INVOLVED in monkeying one of YOURS. And if you're not feeling any outrage here about that -- you are too far in Partisan denial. You did know that the CIA are the world's undisputed experts on interfering with the political systems of countries. Right?

Last edited:
Brennans "livelyhood" does NOT DEPEND on his security clearances. SURE -- he's worth more to PRIVATE companies with them, but he has totally pissed away his objectiveness to have a "COURTESY" clearance which is there SOLELY for the emergencies that he might be consulted on by the current Admin. With him CONSTANTLY bellowing as a HIRED consultant for cable news Resistance Central, there is ZERO CHANCE he would EVER be called to consult. Especially after repeatedly calling the current Prez a "puppet of Putin" and alledging the Prez is guilty of crimes for which there is NO credible public evidence. He's done cooked himself. And he's a slimeball. Lied about CIA spying on Congress, strongarmed the heroes of BenGhazi while they were still in hospital and is now -- fighting to keep his ass out of indictments and questioning for his MAJOR role in HIS Treason.

John Brennan is free to say whatever he wants, and was free to use his security clearance as a professional credential. He isn't allowed to suggest the President sucks, and suggest his security clearance makes that true, because he has information you don't know and he cannot share with you.

In short, it doesn't matter if you use the fact you have a security clearance as a matter of reference, you just cannot use your security clearance to say whatever you want and lead people to believe it is true, in order to attack someone publically, knowing you don't have to prove anything and wouldn't be allowed to if you could.

The unsanctioned weaponizing of information or your status, for the express purpose of damaging another, can get your security clearance yanked (such a violation is not a violation of a criminal statutes punishable by law, neither is revocation of your clearance, and due process is not required).

Last edited:
Paragraph 3: I get that you hated Obama and love Trump. I can deal with that. But I don't believe for a second that the multitude of intelligence agencies from military to civilian are in on some sort of "coup" against Trump. Most are loyal civil servants who have transitioned through multiple administrations. Now suddenly - they are all "against" Trump?

Don't care for EITHER of them. That's the 23rd time you've been told that. THis is about my country. The country that I served by working in Intel related areas and following the rules. Not my problem you're not being properly informed. There are now close to 20 TOP FBI folks, fired, demoted, multiply demoted, or transferred as a result of this conspiracy. It is a FACT. It's ongoing. And it will NOT spin up to indictments and hearings and trials until Mueller wraps up his witch hunt. Because if they were indicted NOW -- Mueller would NEVER wrap up.

As for Bruce Ohr and the shagging couple of Strzok/Page and many others --- THEY have been demoted and chastized by their OWN internal affairs people. The AGENCY has already punished them. Ohr has been found to have had 100s of convos with C. Steele AFTER the FBI told Steele to take a hike and after THEY HAD PAID HIM THEMSELVES for continuing dirt he might have on Trump. His wife Nellie was an EMPLOYEE of Fusion GPS during all this time. Do you not know any of this? Have you READ the Strzok emails? The Ohr/Steele emails? If not --- why not? I need your answers here...

None of those folks FIRED or sanctioned should STILL have their clearances. Period. I wouldn't have them.

I've also told you MULTIPLE times when discussing Hillary's obscene and purposeful neglect of security protocols that "security violations" are USUALLY HANDLED ---- not in court -- but in the agencies themselves. To avoid having to have a secret proceedings and special prosecutors/defense/judges with adequate clearances to HEAR the evidence. The RESULT of those hearings are sanctions that BEGIN WITH -- stripping their clearances. Like Hillary's clearances should have been stripped at the time Comey wrote his non-indictment indictment. Then there are DEMOTIONS, seizure of benefits, stripping back pay, transfers to a lesser post, etc.

ALL of these conspirators are BEYOND agency sanctions now. There are much larger implications of the ways they COLLUDED to influence an election and depose a sitting US President. That case WILL BE made. But after Mueller is done. Trump ain't gonna let it slide. Book that bet. Most PATRIOTS are not gonna ignore it either. If I had done HALF of what these conspirators had done, I'd be sitting in Club Fed awaiting trial for High Crimes...

Last edited:
Brennan_Speech_600_LI20180820124918.jpg

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
Cherchez la Femme

So was Benedict Arnold, architect of the great American victory at Saratoga. He married a sexpot half his age and adopted her politics, so I suspect something like happened to this guy. When does a Navy Seal and career officer suddenly go all Antifa and start saluting pussy hats?
Came back a week ago from Saratoga Race track ,,,,Poorer
Hialeah hillary

Were the wheezing nags you bet on wearing pantsuits?
No pantsuits but
Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
Cherchez la Femme

So was Benedict Arnold, architect of the great American victory at Saratoga. He married a sexpot half his age and adopted her politics, so I suspect something like happened to this guy. When does a Navy Seal and career officer suddenly go all Antifa and start saluting pussy hats?
Came back a week ago from Saratoga Race track ,,,,Poorer
Hialeah hillary

Were the wheezing nags you bet on wearing pantsuits?
no pantsuits BUT orange manes

You loons embarrass yourselves you dont need my help, troll
You're a piece of shit human who knows nothing about American values.

If we want the left's opinion we'll beat it out of them.

Violence is the domain of the left.

We use reason.

A scumbag traitor like Bilo can't be reasoned with, I get it.

When that fails then the level will be far different than a mere beating. But that is for an organized response. We are not thugs the way the Communists are.
The snowflakes in here aren't capable of reason. All they can do is repeat party issued talking points are make insults about Trump and his supporters.
I say it often, they lack common sense.

I'm gonna risk an official "no content trolling" warning here to welcome you BACK... Good to see you here !!!!

I believe that more than half the voting public, those voting for Hillary, will listen quite closely to what Brennan will say Of course we know repub ears will be clogged

None of which will ever obligate the US Government to maintain John Brennan's security clearance.

By this time, you should be noticing that you really have nothing to offer as an argument. John Brennan screwed up, overplayed his hand, and got smacked for it. The crying he or anyone else wants to engage in probably has more to do with why John Brennan thought his stupid ass could get away with it. Certainly not a reason that would encourage me to recommend maintaining his security clearance.

But what would be the criteria used to revoke it. Security Clearances are not like presidential appointments. They are not granted or removed at the pleasure of the president. After leaving goverment service, clearances are suspended and if they're not reinstated within several years, they are deleted. You revoke a clearance because of security violations, drug or alcohol abuse, sexual activity, work with a foreign government, etc..
What are the Guidelines for Revoking a Security Clearance? - ClearanceJobs
Actually, they are granted and removed at the pleasure of the President. Most of them aren't, but some definitely are.
Name one. Name some.
Brennan, Comey, Strozk, Page, McCabe

Defend that you whiny wittle Liberals...........with TDS..............

Fragged one of your own...........demoted because he refused to lie..........

Other fought at Benghazi for 13 hours.............lost his Security Clearance.........

Oh........I'm sorry...........Brennan is a dang victim.....

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Forum List

Back