“You don’t live here anymore. You left. What are you doing here?”

wow. I can't believe the opinions folks have about how other families should be treated, who have been living in a place all their lives, just because of their religion or ethnicity . . . .

. . . and you folks call yourselves Americans?

Unbelievable.

This is just...
KHIRBET ZANUTA, West Bank

“You left,” the settler yelled again, stepping close to Mr. Til. “Where did you sleep?” His two friends circled restlessly behind him.
“This is our land,” Mr. Til said.

“This is Jewish land for more than 3,000 years,” the young man said.
Mr. Til sat on a boulder and lit a cigarette. The three settlers formed a triangle before him. One of them hocked theatrically and then spat.

After pacing and smoking for a while, the settlers piled back into the truck and left. They ignored my questions, saying, “I’m not interested.” One of them, a lean young man in khaki pants, called out menacingly to Mr. Til before they left: “We’re coming back to have a party here.”

'Khirbet" is an Arabic transliteration of Hurvah,

meaning abandoned ruins, usually an ancient site.

Arab imperialists have a tendency of erasing historic sites.

Last edited:
And the Israeli government supports this.

Why the urge to fuel the conflict?

It's not that you were there, blaming a government
may be a convenient way to evade addressing the basic premise
that there's some crime, and that Jews are already presumed guilty.

The rage that will course round the world will be huge with an estmated 50% starving in Gaza .
Those supporting genocide will be despised and rightly or not will be turned on .

Islamists tend to confuse what they decided to preach to followers in mosques and to the world, with how the"glory of Islam" is actually perceived, outside their cowardly tunnels,
"Free Palestine" mobs on their streets, and spewing trash about everyone else,
by the sane majority, and not only in the West.

Bharat alone is enough to outnumber
the so called "Muslim world".

Forum List

Back