It isn't Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Seems THE DEMONRATS have forsaken our blacks for a new minority that they feel will provide them with many more voters (remember muslims do not have abortiond, blacks do and thereby decrease their usefulness),

BARENAKEDISLAM ^

It isn't Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you

It’s called Sudden Jihad Syndrome…NOT “mental illness” as the Left tries to explain away every Muslim terrorist attack

A Muslim pharmacy student in Sydney, who repeatedly hacked his neighbor to pieces with a machete, shouting “I will kill you, you will die,” in a horrific ISIS-inspired attack on the street has been found GUILTY of carrying out a terrorist attack.

Ihsas Khan was charged with committing a terrorist act and wounding with intent to murder over the 2016 attack in Minto in Sydney’s west 7News Ihsas Khan, 25, pleaded not guilty on the grounds of mental illness to committing a terrorist act when he attacked the then 57-year-old at Minto in September 2016. The victim ran to a nearby home hair salon for safety while bystanders confronted Khan, who was later tasered by police.

“He got me probably three or four times and I didn’t know what to do,” Wayne Greenhalgh told police from his hospital bed. “There was blood pouring out of everywhere.”

Khan had planned to attack a stranger on September 11 to mark the anniversary of the 2001 attack on the World Trade Centre in New York, the court heard. But a day earlier, Khan spotted his victim wearing a t-shirt with an American motif and decided to attack, prosecutors said. Khan wanted to exact ‘revenge for what he regarded as injustices for Muslims in the Middle East.’ The court heard Khan said: ‘Maybe if I butcher a guy the government would think again about sending the Air Force to Iraq.’

Khan on Thursday was found guilty by a sixth NSW Supreme Court jury which rejected his defence that he was suffering from a mental illness at the time.

Khan, who the Crown alleged was a “self-radicalised Islamic extremist Muslim” and Islamic State supporter, has not denied attacking Mr Greenhalgh but told a psychiatrist that a jinn, or supernatural being, instructed him to kill someone.

Mr Greenhalgh had been walking home from Kmart in the afternoon when he passed Khan’s home. Khan went inside, re-emerged with a backpack and pulled a machete out – leading Mr Greenhalgh to put his arms up to protect himself. Mr Greenhalgh received injuries to his right arm, left hand, his face and lungs, and was off work for four months.

Khan said: “I’m going to f***ing kill you … Allah, Allah.” A neighbour testified that Khan described Mr Greenhalgh’s blood as “beautiful” and said: “These people tried to kill my brothers and sisters in Iraq” and “Kill me, I’m here to die”. “He wanted to kill someone who he viewed to be anti-Muslim and die himself, to be a martyr,” a defence psychiatrist said.

for the record----it is my not entirely uneducated opinion that no
matter how "NUTS" a person is-----his hallucinations, obsessions and delusions have BASIS in past experience------in simplified form
that means----THE CRAP WAS ALREADY IN HIS BRAIN----it got in there from SOMEWHERE-----in the case of the machete wielder---most likely in a mosque

The term is so ridiculous.

What do people do when they are phobic? Do they confront or do they avoid?

Which people are willing to confront Islam and which close their eyes, stick their fingers in their ears and sing Kumbaya as they try to tell others Islam is really all about puppy dogs, rainbows and unicorns instead of what it actually is?

Forum List

Back