"Bury Palestinian civilians alive" deputy head of Israeli municipality

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
The deputy head of Israeli municipality in Jerusalem, Aryeh King, called on Friday for burying Palestinian prisoners from the Gaza Strip alive.

Through his account on the “X” platform, King, who is National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s candidate for mayor of the next West Jerusalem municipality, posted pictures of Palestinian prisoners who were forced by the Israeli army to strip naked except for their underwear.

CNN reported those were civilians: Doctors, academics and Journalists randomly abducted and stripped to humiliate them.

When one of the pioneers of the “X” platform responded to him: “You will end up in The Hague at the International Criminal Court” because of his statements, King defended his call and said: “For what?” Killing 'Nazis'?

In another tweet, which the “X” platform considered violating the terms of publication, King wrote: “If I had the opportunity to make the decision, I would have brought 4 huge bulldozers (D9) and ordered all these hundreds of ants to be covered, while they were still alive.”

He added: “They are not human beings and they are not human animals. They are subhuman, and this is the way they should be treated,” in his words.

Such Nazi language coined the speech of Israeli officials publicly calling for genocide.

• Winner
Reactions: xyz
CNN reported those were civilians: Doctors, academics and Journalists randomly abducted and stripped to humiliate them.

Such Nazi language coined the speech of Israeli officials publicly calling for genocide.
I turns out that when you rape and murder a bunch of innocent people, the whole world comes down on you. :dunno:

Nazi style:

1702119617128.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I turns out that when you rape and murder a bunch of innocent people, the whole world comes down on you. :dunno:
Fake propaganda alert:

1702119691746.png

1702119702060.png

Fake propaganda alert:

View attachment 870333

View attachment 870334
No, pretty much everyone in the world is well aware of the rapes.

hey lion....i have asked you this at least 3x so far but you dont seem to want to answer......here we go again.....why should i believe the shit you post up as compared to the shit everyone else throws up here?.....

Chani Kessler is a Prosecutor for the State of Israel.

She and her family “raised a glass for the Gaza Strip being erased.”

Another Israeli officials calling for Nazi-style genocide.

1702122900328.jpeg

Fake propaganda alert:

View attachment 870333

View attachment 870334
Lion certainly does not have a reputation for truthfulness.

Israeli minister in new Nazi style calls for genocide in Gaza: "I don't care about Gaza... for all I care, they can go out and swim in the sea!" I want to see dead bodies of terrorists around Gaza."

They are slaughtering thousands of children and they enjoy it.

Israeli minister in new Nazi style calls for genocide in Gaza: "I don't care about Gaza... for all I care, they can go out and swim in the sea!" I want to see dead bodies of terrorists around Gaza."

Minister for the Empowerment of Women 👆

You dont want to send barbarians into civilian populations to rape, torture and murder innocent people. It tends to make people very angry.

Im surprised they are being this nice. They probably should have just put an end to this endless conflict by dropping a nuke on Gaza. Im not sure that Palestinians are redeemable. :dunno:

No, pretty much everyone in the world is well aware of the rapes.
Pretty much the entire world is calling for and end to the conflict. There was the UN vite the other day where virtually the entire planet voted for Palestinian right of return and self determination.

You dont want to send barbarians into civilian populations to rape, torture and murder innocent people. It tends to make people very angry.

Im surprised they are being this nice. They probably should have just put an end to this endless conflict by dropping a nuke on Gaza. Im not sure that Palestinians are redeemable. :dunno:
We can see you are a sick person .
We do not need you tell us how shameful you are .

Forum List

Back