You Don't Have to Be a Bigot to Be Called a Racist Anymore

Well....here is the thing. You are not the arbiter and hence have no standing in telling me who I have more in common with. Just as an FYI....the best friends I have made in the last 20 years have been......wait for it....native born Africans. We have PLENTY in common and the most common thing we share, besides skin color and other phenotype characteristics, is that we have all been impacted by the doctrine of white supremacy. I have in fact been to Africa. Yes....culturally we are a lot different, but the gap between us culturally is shrinking as unfortunately the world is being westernized culturally....meaning the culture of the West, and in particular America, is spreading among the young world wide....the music, the style of dress, beliefs, etc. To tell you the truth.....you make no sense to me. In my life there is little truth to what you say.

Why “unfortunately”?
Stop being such a bigot...

What do you mean?
All you do is go around throwing hate on people because they don't like what you like. Think about it.

Illogical conclusion, bigot.
You can’t handle the truth, you tranny.

I consider myself African because my body is designed to survive on the African continent.

lol. Okay. Stand out in the middle of the brush on the continent of Africa with just your reeboks and a stick and see how for ya make it.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

You're Amercan. But if you wanna pretend youre African, go right ahead.

By the way, there are 54 states in Africa. Which one are you from?

Why did you ignore the hypocrisy of you referring to us as black Americans when we are not actually "black"? Did that not make you lol....it certainly made me lol....just saying.

I live around many Africans in my city. My daughter is constantly assumed, by the other African kids in her high school.....to be African. The kids who are making the assumption are the children of African immigrants, but they themselves were born in the US. Thus, when they ask my daughter where is she from and she tells them the United States.....they are like "no.....where are you REALLY from....where were your parents from". In other words, kids born in the US of African parents who were born in Africa, think my daughter is just like them.

Its just like some American cars used to have foreign engines. Because the car was assembled in the US....is it really an "American car" if the engine was manufactured in Japan? I am an African with the culture of an American. Not a "black" with the culture of an American. There is nothing "black" about me except for my hair.

How about just being an American?

The reason being is that its a sub group of humans. You cannot argue against using sub groups.....then use a sub group (American) and claim some sort of higher thinking or perspective.

The reason being is that its a sub group of humans. You cannot argue against using sub groups.....then use a sub group (American) and claim some sort of higher thinking or perspective.

Yeah, but what happens is we get into 'jurisdiction' when what were once only geographical land masses start to civilize (or uncivilize if we look at the way the world has become as a result) and govern. That's where nationalism comes into play. and everybody has to raise a certain color flag and identify as a certain flavor of countryman determined by who has jurisdiction over our citizenship.

The Southern Poverty Law Center should be labeled a hate group, I'd add.

Add Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA to that group.

You can't actually do that.

Why not?

Because they aren't hate groups. I don't consider a group that mean antifascist as a hate group. Abd black lives matter is not even close. Are you pro fascist? Do you support police brutality?

LMAO. You're so ignorant.

I consider myself African because my body is designed to survive on the African continent.

lol. Okay. Stand out in the middle of the brush on the continent of Africa with just your reeboks and a stick and see how for ya make it.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

Why did you ignore the hypocrisy of you referring to us as black Americans when we are not actually "black"? Did that not make you lol....it certainly made me lol....just saying.

I live around many Africans in my city. My daughter is constantly assumed, by the other African kids in her high school.....to be African. The kids who are making the assumption are the children of African immigrants, but they themselves were born in the US. Thus, when they ask my daughter where is she from and she tells them the United States.....they are like "no.....where are you REALLY from....where were your parents from". In other words, kids born in the US of African parents who were born in Africa, think my daughter is just like them.

Its just like some American cars used to have foreign engines. Because the car was assembled in the US....is it really an "American car" if the engine was manufactured in Japan? I am an African with the culture of an American. Not a "black" with the culture of an American. There is nothing "black" about me except for my hair.

Maybe you don’t understand what it means to be an American.

Maybe you don’t understand what it means to be an American.

Probably....and by the same logic maybe you do not understand what it means to be African American.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. From what I was seeing in your vids in your other thread, thouhg, they kust walk right up to your door and rob you. There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

I do know for fact there are cities in Africa. There are no states in Africa unless they are part of the 55 countries that exist in Africa. Africa is a continent dumb ass. As AKIP descends from Africa, his body was made to live there. They have fast food chains in Africa. They also have cities, very large ones since they have 4 times the population of the US. For example, Lagos Nigeria has a population of 21 million people. So does the state of Texas. They have guns too. They also have a 911 or emergency services. A person can live in Africa for their entire life and never see the bush. I think you need to know these things before you make yourself look even dumber.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. From what I was seeing in your vids in your other thread, thouhg, they kust walk right up to your door and rob you. There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

I do know for fact there are cities in Africa. There are no states in Africa unless they are part of the 55 countries that exist in Africa. Africa is a continent dumb ass. As AKIP descends from Africa, his body was made to live there. They have fast food chains in Africa. They also have cities, very large ones since they have 4 times the population of the US. For example, Lagos Nigeria has a population of 21 million people. So does the state of Texas. They have guns too. They also have a 911 or emergency services. A person can live in Africa for their entire life and never see the bush. I think you need to know these things before you make yourself look even dumber.

I've been to Africa 3 times and on one occasion called emergency services. It appears that many here actually believe that every square mile of Africa is a wasteland with people living in mud huts, and starving without any services or convieniences.

It appears that many here actually believe that every square mile of Africa is a wasteland with people living in mud huts, and starving without any services or convieniences.

No. Many people do not believe that. When someone exclaims, however, that their body is built for Africa, then, this indicates that they're specifically referencing the extreme African elements. Therefore, it should come as no surprise when someone responds in kind.

Functional debate much?

It appears that many here actually believe that every square mile of Africa is a wasteland with people living in mud huts, and starving without any services or convieniences.

No. Many people do not believe that. When someone exclaims, however, that their body is built for Africa, then, this indicates that they're specifically referencing the extreme African elements. Therefore, it should come as no surprise when someone responds in kind.

Functional debate much?

Indeed I do. But do you?

Is there really a need for any "debate" with someone who would make the following statement?

"There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol.

You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol."

It appears to me that you actually stated that Africa has no emergency or 911 service.

Have you ever been there? Probably not. I have, and was not robbed, chased by lions through the "brush", or unable to obtain assistance through an emergency system request.

Anyway, this is not my discussion. My point was to inform you that there in fact are emergency services in Africa. In abundance.

Last edited:

Functional debate much?

.....when I made my original claim to be designed for Africa, you retorted with, para
phrasing, something about looking for a Wendy's while in the bush and needing the help of a local to survive. There are Africans in Africa, who NEVER lived or experienced life in the bush because they live in an urban environment. Your response seemed like you were implying that Africa.....is bush living. The truth is, that you take any urban dweller and put them out in the country.....they could not fend for themselves by living off the land. You take someone who knows how to live off the land, they will be better able to survive living off the land in another nation. Its not a trait endemic to Africans or Africa.

I imagine that most people raised in this African city don't know how to survive in the Bush either.
DWNcUukXkAAJ-dl.jpg

It appears to me that you actually stated that Africa has no emergency or 911 service.

Have you ever been there? Probably not. I have, and was not robbed, chased by lions through the "brush", or unable to obtain assistance through an emergency system request.

Here, dummy. African Americans living in Africa

It's his own post. Watch it and and listen to people who learn from real Africans who talk about not having those services. Listen to people who learn from real Africans talking about people freely coming to your front door and robbing you.

His post there. My reference to it here.

I debate across multi-threads. K?

Functional debate much?

.....when I made my original claim to be designed for Africa, you retorted with, para
phrasing, something about looking for a Wendy's while in the bush and needing the help of a local to survive. There are Africans in Africa, who NEVER lived or experienced life in the bush because they live in an urban environment. Your response seemed like you were implying that Africa.....is bush living. The truth is, that you take any urban dweller and put them out in the country.....they could not fend for themselves by living off the land. You take someone who knows how to live off the land, they will be better able to survive living off the land in another nation. Its not a trait endemic to Africans or Africa.

I imagine that most people raised in this African city don't know how to survive in the Bush either.
DWNcUukXkAAJ-dl.jpg

Functional debate much?

DWNcUukXkAAJ-dl.jpg

Functional debate much?

DWNcUukXkAAJ-dl.jpg

Exactly. And the same analogy applies in America. If I lived in New York city and suddenly found myself in rural Kentucky near Appalachia, I would likely struggle.

The common narrative about Africa in this forum revolves around misinformed ignorance.

Functional debate much?

Indeed I do. But do you?

Is there really a need for any "debate" with someone who would make the following statement?

"There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol.

You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol."

Anyway, this is not my discussion. My point was to inform you that there in fact are emergency services in Africa. In abundance.

Thank you. He got the 911 point from the brother in the video who said there was no 911 service to come save you if something happens. His point may be valid, but how many people does calling 911 save in the hood in America? People just are faster at committing crime in America. By the time the police come, if you are not dead, all you can do is give a description and a lot of time people don't even do that.....they just seek street justice.

The guy in the video was originally from NY City, before moving to Ghana in 1999. NY is a high density city with a lot of police per square mile. Meaning that the police can be on the scene of a crime or come pretty quickly. However, in lower density cities that are spread out and poor in America......it takes time for the police to come and in cities like Detroit and Flint......it used to be a while before they would show up and the criminal would be long gone and its just a case for detectives after that. Ergo, the police aint saving you here in America either....not in the hood. You are more likely to get shot by the police in the hood...than saved by them.

Last edited:
.....when I made my original claim to be designed for Africa..
DWNcUukXkAAJ-dl.jpg

So long as you understand that it was who who you made the claim anout being built for Africa, I couldn't care less. I've already responded to that.

Thank you. He got the 911 point from the brother in the video who said there was no 911 service to come save you if something happens. His point may be valid...

Thank You. My point was precisely valid.

And I'll deal with katsteven2012 myself. I don't need you to explain my comments. Respectfully.

Here, dummy. African Americans living in Africa

It's his own post. Watch it and and listen to people who learn from real Africans who talk about not having those services. Listen to people who learn from real Africans talking about people freely coming to your front door and robbing you.

His post there. My reference to it here.

I debate across multi-threads. K?

Then if you "debate across multi threads", then why would you allow your obvious ignorane to supercede your ability to think and post logically by making the statement that "Africa has no 911 system"?

I do not need or want an answer from you. I will watch the thread.

Forum List

Back