You Don't Have to Be a Bigot to Be Called a Racist Anymore

I mean, you seeing people as conservative and liberals is creating a label and a distinction with a perceived difference. If you are just an "American" then why create the distinction with a difference between people as conservative vs liberal?

A "perceived difference"? Conservatives and liberals are different. Naming them doesn't create a distinction. Naming them describes the distinction.

I mean, you seeing people as conservative and liberals is creating a label and a distinction with a perceived difference. If you are just an "American" then why create the distinction with a difference between people as conservative vs liberal?

A "perceived difference"? Conservatives and liberals are different. Naming them doesn't create a distinction. Naming them describes the distinction.

Whites and blacks are different. So the same thing applies.

You're no native american. Native Americans feel pride in her nation and tribe, not whether they think a person is important enough to tell.

Watch your mouth, boy. I think I know my lineage a little better than you do. And apparently, so does the government, as much as I think it's already way too big for its britches.

You're a bottom feeder. You're not that important that I'm gonna keep my file system at your disposal. lol.

You never did tell us what country on the continent of Africa you're from, btw.

Do it. And maybe I will, too. Heck, I love a good laugh. And in front of all your friends, too? Phhhht. That'd be a hoot.

Last edited:
When people vote for someone based on nothing more than race, (who could that be?) When I hear blacks admit how much they LOATH whites, and blame "racism" for that, The sheer hypocrisy of all that, it never ceases to amaze me. The high black on black crime rate goes unabated. And the black lives matters folks, like Don Quixote tilting at their delusions to slay the dragons of the past.
How many blacks voted for Obama because of his race?

Your making a false equivalence.In order to make it the same thing, whites would need to be in a situation that they NEVER achieved a position or title as a historically oppressed minority that had been and continues to be viewed as racially inferior to the majority demographic and race. In that case, a white person voting for a candidate because they were white and a white person had never achieved such before, would be akin to blacks voting for Obama because he is black. The reality, however, is quite different.

Its only logical to focus on race in a positive way to offset the force of focusing on race in a negative way. Ergo, if you create a force to push blacks back the logical corrective force would be an equal and opposite force targeted at pushing blacks forward. This is why blacks can vote for someone because they are black or favor someone because they are black and it mean something totally different that whites favoring whites, for when whites do it in the aggregate, it only adds up to the preservation of white supremacy. However, when blacks do it moves the races closer to equality.

Plain and simply racism is a form of bigotry. One who is racist is also, by definition, a bigot.

It is a form of bigotry. But there's a much more distinct aspect of racism that few ever realize or discuss. Racism is just a nasy form of collectivism. Now, what is collectivism, let's define that first. Collectivism is the mindset that views human beings strictly as members of groups rather than as Individuals. Racists, like collectivists, believe that anyone who shares some kind of superficial characteristic are alike and so, again, they view them as members of groups rather than as Individuals. As collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. So, they refer to people they're talking with or about as whites, blacks, white woman, white man, etc.
In the USA, white racists created laws elevating the rights of the white race above individuals of African descent. These laws were then upheld in a mutlitude of court rulings including what has been called the worst Supreme Court decision in history, the Dred Scot v Sanford ruling which stated that black people, whether slave or free, were not citizens of the U.S. and had no rights under the Constitution that need be unheld. And this bullshit was the law of the land until the passage of the 14th Amendment which essentially nullified that particular SCOTUS ruling although legal racial discrimination was still the law of the land.

This is oppression and although most of these laws have been stricken from the books they are still violated daily so what you are observing is not racism on the part of the non-white groups, it's the natural reaction to centuries of being abused in a myriad of ways all while being told that racism no longer exists.

So if you all don't like being judged by what the racists in your midst have done why would you think that black people want to constantly hear about all the negative stereotypes and perceptions you have of African Americans in general, when they don't apply to us as individuals? Calling about all the ways that racism still exists and working on ways to uncover the abuses still being perpetrated is not an unhealthy obssession nor does it make the individuals doing the hard work racists. If you knew anything about Harriett Tubman and the underground railroad you would know that once she obtained her freedom, she went back again and again to help others escape slavery as well. Of course the opposition is going to complain about it.
Once again, you are talking about history. Things are not as they were. Also, black posters constantly post negative stereotypes about whites as a group, not as individuals.

But the past explains the present. Yes...that is history and that history explains how the inequalities of today evolved into what it is.

Well....here is the thing. You are not the arbiter and hence have no standing in telling me who I have more in common with. Just as an FYI....the best friends I have made in the last 20 years have been......wait for it....native born Africans. We have PLENTY in common and the most common thing we share, besides skin color and other phenotype characteristics, is that we have all been impacted by the doctrine of white supremacy. I have in fact been to Africa. Yes....culturally we are a lot different, but the gap between us culturally is shrinking as unfortunately the world is being westernized culturally....meaning the culture of the West, and in particular America, is spreading among the young world wide....the music, the style of dress, beliefs, etc. To tell you the truth.....you make no sense to me. In my life there is little truth to what you say.

Mimicking culture, and having African friends does not make one African. No matter how one slices it, their still just a black American. Thanks, though, you helped me to prove the previous point I made about the nonsensical confusion that many black Americans have when they call themselves African American.

I actually agree with you with regard to your distaste for the rest of the world becoming westernized. I complain about it all the time. And in far, far, more ways than just culture. In fact, I've been known to work within the political process in opposition to it.

Come on my friend. Look.....its more of a misnomer to refer to us as "black" Americans, since our skin is not actually black. Yet, you don't see the hypocrisy in arguing that we are not "African" Americans because we were not born in Africa.

I consider myself African because my body is designed to survive on the African continent.
I consider myself African because my body is designed to survive on the African continent.

lol. Okay. Stand out in the middle of the brush on the continent of Africa with just your reeboks and a stick and see how for ya make it.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

You're Amercan. But if you wanna pretend youre African, go right ahead.

By the way, there are 54 states in Africa. Which one are you from?

Why did you ignore the hypocrisy of you referring to us as black Americans when we are not actually "black"? Did that not make you lol....it certainly made me lol....just saying.

I live around many Africans in my city. My daughter is constantly assumed, by the other African kids in her high school.....to be African. The kids who are making the assumption are the children of African immigrants, but they themselves were born in the US. Thus, when they ask my daughter where is she from and she tells them the United States.....they are like "no.....where are you REALLY from....where were your parents from". In other words, kids born in the US of African parents who were born in Africa, think my daughter is just like them.

Its just like some American cars used to have foreign engines. Because the car was assembled in the US....is it really an "American car" if the engine was manufactured in Japan? I am an African with the culture of an American. Not a "black" with the culture of an American. There is nothing "black" about me except for my hair.
Um, we are called white, our skin is not white. That is just a descriptive for recognition. Blacks come from other continents than Africa, just as Whites aren't all European.

Obviously you did not follow the context of the conversation. In other words, you did not follow or respect the history of the words exchanged to gain understanding of why I said what I said. That is the same way so many people ignore the history of how, for 300 plus years, blacks were racially oppressed when trying to make sense of why blacks are the way they are now. History explains things for those who truly seek enlightenment.

That is not germane to the point being made in the context of what was being challenged.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're no native american. Native Americans feel pride in her nation and tribe, not whether they think a person is important enough to tell.

Watch your mouth, boy. I think I know my lineage a little better than you do. And apparently, so does the government, as much as I think it's already way too big for its britches.

You're a bottom feeder. You're not that important that I'm gonna keep my file system at your disposal. lol.

You never did tell us what country on the continent of Africa you're from, btw.

Do it. And maybe I will, too. Heck, I love a good laugh. And in front of all your friends, too? Phhhht. That'd be a hoot.

I think you better watch yours. You are the crust in a toilet bowl punk. I am an African descendent. That's good enough for your lying about being Native American ass to know.

I am an African descendent.

Paperz pleez.

In the mean time, you're an American. And not a very good one, I'd add. Hell, you're just lookin for reparations, ya statist hack. Nobody owes you jack squat nothin. As I said, you have more in common with a white man in Wyoming than you do an African. lol.

Ask any real African, they'll tell you the same thing.

Last edited:
Ask all these European descendants for theirs. You don't get it, whites don't get to tell us what we are. So just live with that. You have no choice.

Oh, another thing, while I'm thinking of those reparations you're always pissing and moaning about. Who was your slave owner? Do tell.

Why did you ignore the hypocrisy of you referring to us as black Americans when we are not actually "black"? Did that not make you lol....it certainly made me lol....just saying.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to answer this part.

It's largely because most down here in this section refer to themselves as blacks. As well as refer to others as whites.

It goes back to wha tI was saying earlier in the thread. Modern liberalism has encouraged Americans to adopt a group mentality, whereas individuals are always seen as members of groups rather than as Individuals. It's colectivist.

It's why its so important for libertarians and conservatives to be aware of that, else we, too, catch ourselves falling into that trap.

Good point,m thouhg. I'll reword my dialogue in the future, to be a little more precise in what;s on the tip of my tongue.

If you consider yourself an "American" that is technically a group mentality and separatist view. Now, if you just see yourself as HUMAN, without qualification, then you could throw stones, but as it stands now, the argument you have been making renders you in a glass house and you know the saying about glass houses and throwing stones....don't you? I mean, you seeing people as conservative and liberals is creating a label and a distinction with a perceived difference. If you are just an "American" then why create the distinction with a difference between people as conservative vs liberal?

That having been said, your reasoning of simply following the crowd, because that is what every called themselves on this forum, makes no sense either, if one is principled.
I am considered an American, because I have a passport (identification by the collective) that says so. I use that passport to go many places, and they seem to think I am American as well. I can be treated as American by whatever collective they may have, and the American collective offers me certain privileges while I am in foreign lands, that are specific to Americans. Where I can go, what I can purchase, and what I can do when in a foreign land, is sometimes dictated by the fact I am classified as an American by whatever collective wants to classify my existence, or point of origin, as America.

It doesn't matter what I want to classify myself as (human/earthling), to go anywhere, or do anything "legally", I am an American.

Ask all these European descendants for theirs. You don't get it, whites don't get to tell us what we are. So just live with that. You have no choice.

Oh, another thing, while I'm thinking of those reparations you're always pissing and moaning about. Who was your slave owner? Do tell.

Since white racism has gone far past slavery, rephrase your question.

Paperz pleez.

In the mean time, you're an American. And not a very good one, I'd add. Hell, you're just lookin for reparations, ya statist hack. Nobody owes you jack squat nothin. As I said, you have more in common with a white man in Wyoming than you do an African. lol.

You keep saying that same tired line. I am certainly not arguing that my life is a microcosm of the general truth, but I have many African friends who I have more in common with than many of my white co workers. I like my white co-workers....most of them at least, however, I have a greater affinity with Africans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Paperz pleez.

We are owed trillions. As you claim to be a native american who gets annual reparations, you might want to stop talking about what is not owed. .And you are just that ignorant to think I have lived 57 years and never met an African. No real African will tell me what you said because no real African here or in Africa ever has.

We understand jurisdiction better than you do.

No, you don't. I can tell.

Really, that's why I keep hoping you cats will go looking for those reparations. I giggle a little every time I see you pop off about it. It's sadistic, I know, but I just wanna see the looks on your faces when you're finally hit with the truth. What can I say, I'm a dick that way.

We are owed trillions. As you claim to be a native american who gets annual reparations, you might want to stop talking about what is not owed. .And you are just that ignorant to think I have lived 57 years and never met an African. No real African will tell me what you said because no real African here or in Africa ever has.

Nope. You're owed nothing until you prove yourself.

And you can't just show up and say you know a guy. That's not how it works. lol. Ya whacko bird.

...legally, I am an American.

That's what these cats don't understand. Jurisdiction.

Any time anyone, or any jurisdiction wants to classify me as something other than American, it is because they want something. Something of which I have neither a need for, nor obligation to fulfill (outside of the threat of punishment for something I am not guilty of).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back