Where does your racism come from ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?

Your question indicates arrested intellegence, extreme paranoia or stupidity which is it? I believe it is stupidity in the nth degree.

The left wants to confuse racism with being fed up. I was raised in a very mixed New York neighborhood. I never lived in an all white neighborhood, well, ever. Starting about ten years ago blacks started getting on my nerves. Their endless whining, complaining, attitude, random attacks on innocent people, the antics of black lives matter, the utter ignorance of black elected officials, has left me exhausted and empty of any sympathy empathy or any other feeling but contempt. I'm done. Go grouse after someone else, call me WAYYYCISS, I don't care just go away.

They were having a 2 for 1 sale at the local 5&10.

I stocked up.

(can the threads on here get any weirder)

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?

1295180.png

Trump sheep were raised afraid and ignorant. They learned racism from their despicable families.
I think we learned what real racism was from Barack H. Obama.
How so? Because he pointed out tat there were fine people among the White Nationalist? Because he pointed out that a judge of Mexican hertitage could not render a fair decision? Because he pointed out that immigrants are criminals, animals?

Or because he said the 'cops acted stupidly'?

I am an old school racist. Raised in a southern family that way and have no plans to change. I encouraged my children to be that way and I am working on my grandchildren.

Stereotypes exist for a reason and I don't give enough shit about political correctness to ignore the reason.

I am an old school racist. Raised in a southern family that way and have no plans to change. I encouraged my children to be that way and I am working on my grandchildren.

Stereotypes exist for a reason and I don't give enough shit about political correctness to ignore the reason.
Thank you for your honesty. This is the typical conservative Trump sheep, folks. Make no mistake.

I am not sure why some folk find this thread uncomfortable. I am not pointing the finger at any individual and you dont have to post on it if you feel out of your comfort zone.
But every day I read stuff on here that has no place in civilised society. I just wonder where it comes from.

Forum List

Back