You Don't Have to Be a Bigot to Be Called a Racist Anymore

I have to make some supper anyway. I'm really kind of tired of this thread, anyway. It's been done, after all. More than a few times, in my experience.

.....when I made my original claim to be designed for Africa..
DWNcUukXkAAJ-dl.jpg

So long as you understand that it was who who you made the claim anout being built for Africa, I couldn't care less. I've already responded to that.

I repeated the claim made by scientist that adaptation, mutation and natural selection have evolved human phenotype to be conducive for the environment/climate that they were evolving in. My phenotype and pigmentation was designed by the African climate and coded into my DNA, as well as my wife's DNA and as a result our children, regardless of where they were born, carries those traits molded by Africa.

Do you dispute the science?

Last edited:
Thank you. He got the 911 point from the brother in the video who said there was no 911 service to come save you if something happens. His point may be valid...

Thank You. My point was precisely valid.

And I'll deal with katsteven2012 myself. I don't need you to explain my comments. Respectfully.

N
It appears that many here actually believe that every square mile of Africa is a wasteland with people living in mud huts, and starving without any services or convieniences.

No. Many people do not believe that. When someone exclaims, however, that their body is built for Africa, then, this indicates that they're specifically referencing the extreme African elements. Therefore, it should come as no surprise when someone responds in kind.

Functional debate much?

Indeed I do. But do you?

Is there really a need for any "debate" with someone who would make the following statement?

"There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol.

You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol."

It appears to me that you actually stated that Africa has no emergency or 911 service.

Have you ever been there? Probably not. I have, and was not robbed, chased by lions through the "brush", or unable to obtain assistance through an emergency system request.

Anyway, this is not my discussion. My point was to inform you that there in fact are emergency services in Africa. In abundance.

Thank you. He got the 911 point from the brother in the video who said there was no 911 service to come save you if something happens. His point may be valid, but how many people does calling 911 save in the hood in America? People just are faster at committing crime in America. By the time the police come, if you are not dead, all you can do is give a description and a lot of time people don't even do that.....they just seek street justice.

The guy in the video was originally from NY City, before moving to Ghana in 1999. NY is a high density city with a lot of police per square mile. Meaning that the police can be on the scene of a crime or come pretty quickly. However, in lower density cities that are spread out and poor in America......it takes time for the police to come and in cities like Detroit and Flint......it used to be a while before they would show up and the criminal would be long gone and its just a case for detectives after that. Ergo, the police aint saving you here in America either....not in the hood. You are more likely to get shot by the police in the hood...than saved by them.

Understood. The brother in the video may have had an experience where he did not get help. But the person who stated that "Africa has no 911 system" judged an entire continent based on 1 video.

That was my point to him.

Thank you. He got the 911 point from the brother in the video who said there was no 911 service to come save you if something happens. His point may be valid...

And I'll deal with katsteven2012 myself. I don't need you to explain my comments. Respectfully.

You have a lot of confidence in yourself.....I will give you that much. I actually think you think you are winning debates.

N
It appears that many here actually believe that every square mile of Africa is a wasteland with people living in mud huts, and starving without any services or convieniences.

No. Many people do not believe that. When someone exclaims, however, that their body is built for Africa, then, this indicates that they're specifically referencing the extreme African elements. Therefore, it should come as no surprise when someone responds in kind.

Functional debate much?

Indeed I do. But do you?

Is there really a need for any "debate" with someone who would make the following statement?

"There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol.

You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol."

It appears to me that you actually stated that Africa has no emergency or 911 service.

Have you ever been there? Probably not. I have, and was not robbed, chased by lions through the "brush", or unable to obtain assistance through an emergency system request.

Anyway, this is not my discussion. My point was to inform you that there in fact are emergency services in Africa. In abundance.

Thank you. He got the 911 point from the brother in the video who said there was no 911 service to come save you if something happens. His point may be valid, but how many people does calling 911 save in the hood in America? People just are faster at committing crime in America. By the time the police come, if you are not dead, all you can do is give a description and a lot of time people don't even do that.....they just seek street justice.

The guy in the video was originally from NY City, before moving to Ghana in 1999. NY is a high density city with a lot of police per square mile. Meaning that the police can be on the scene of a crime or come pretty quickly. However, in lower density cities that are spread out and poor in America......it takes time for the police to come and in cities like Detroit and Flint......it used to be a while before they would show up and the criminal would be long gone and its just a case for detectives after that. Ergo, the police aint saving you here in America either....not in the hood. You are more likely to get shot by the police in the hood...than saved by them.

Understood. The brother in the video may have had an experience where he did not get help. But the person who stated that "Africa has no 911 system" judged an entire continent based on 1 video.

That was my point to him.

Agreed! With all that being said.....the violent crime rate in Ghana is extremely low.

I consider myself African because my body is designed to survive on the African continent.

lol. Okay. Stand out in the middle of the brush on the continent of Africa with just your reeboks and a stick and see how for ya make it.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. From what I was seeing in your vids in your other thread, thouhg, they kust walk right up to your door and rob you. There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

You're Amercan. But if you wanna pretend youre African, go right ahead.

By the way, there are 54 states in Africa. Which one are you from?

I do know for fact there are cities in Africa. There are no states in Africa unless they are part of the 55 countries that exist in Africa. Africa is a continent dumb ass. As AKIP descends from Africa, his body was made to live there. They have fast food chains in Africa. They also have cities, very large ones since they have 4 times the population of the US. For example, Lagos Nigeria has a population of 21 million people. So does the state of Texas. They have guns too. They also have a 911 or emergency services. A person can live in Africa for their entire life and never see the bush. I think you need to know these things before you make yourself look even dumber.
I consider myself African because my body is designed to survive on the African continent.

lol. Okay. Stand out in the middle of the brush on the continent of Africa with just your reeboks and a stick and see how for ya make it.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. From what I was seeing in your vids in your other thread, thouhg, they kust walk right up to your door and rob you. There's no 911 in Africa. Matter of fact, they'll probly take your reeboks and you'll be left with just a stick. Then what? You'll be tippy troeing through the brush like a mofo when that lion starts chasing your butt. lolol. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

I do know for fact there are cities in Africa. There are no states in Africa unless they are part of the 55 countries that exist in Africa. Africa is a continent dumb ass. As AKIP descends from Africa, his body was made to live there. They have fast food chains in Africa. They also have cities, very large ones since they have 4 times the population of the US. For example, Lagos Nigeria has a population of 21 million people. So does the state of Texas. They have guns too. They also have a 911 or emergency services. A person can live in Africa for their entire life and never see the bush. I think you need to know these things before you make yourself look even dumber.

I've been to Africa 3 times and on one occasion called emergency services. It appears that many here actually believe that every square mile of Africa is a wasteland with people living in mud huts, and starving without any services or convieniences.

These are very ignorant people. Look at this thread topic and OP. You are now a bigot for being intolerant of bigots. This is insanity.

The Southern Poverty Law Center should be labeled a hate group, I'd add.

Add Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA to that group.

You can't actually do that.

Why not?

Because they aren't hate groups. I don't consider a group that mean antifascist as a hate group. Abd black lives matter is not even close. Are you pro fascist? Do you support police brutality?

LMAO. You're so ignorant.

Not as ignorant as you.

Symbolic racism (also known as modern-symbolic racism, modern racism,[1] symbolic prejudice, and racial resentment) is a coherent belief system that reflects an underlying unidimensional prejudice towards black people in the United States. These beliefs include the stereotype that blacks are morally inferior to white people, and that they violate traditional White American values such as hard work and independence. This is also more of a general term than it is specifically related to prejudice towards black people. It can be more generally characterized as an open dislike and derogation of individuals related to one's self.[clarification needed] These beliefs may cause the subject to discriminate against black people and to justify this discrimination.[2] Some people do not view symbolic racism as prejudice since it is not linked directly to race but indirectly through social and political issues.[3]

David O. Sears and P.J. Henry characterize symbolic racism as the expression or endorsement of four specific themes or beliefs:[4]

1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination.
  2. The failure of blacks to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast.
  4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.
Symbolic racism is a form of modern racism, as it is more subtle and indirect than more overt forms of racism,[5] such as those characterized in Jim Crow laws. As symbolic racism develops through socialization and its processes occur without conscious awareness,[6] an individual with symbolic racist beliefs may genuinely oppose racism and believe they are not racist.[7] Symbolic racism is perhaps the most prevalent racial attitude today.[8]

In the aftermath of the Civil Rights Movement, old-fashioned (or "Jim Crow") racism dissolved along with segregation in the United States. Some people believe that new forms of racism began to replace old-fashioned racism.[9] Symbolic racism is a term that was coined by David Sears and John McConahay in 1973[10] to explain why most white Americans supported principles of equality for black Americans, but less than half were willing to support programs designed to implement these principles. The original theory described three definitive aspects of symbolic racism:[11][12]

1. A new form of racism had replaced old-fashioned Jim Crow racism, as it was no longer popular and could no longer be influential in politics as only a small minority still accepted it.
  2. Opposition to black politicians and racially targeted policies is more influenced by symbolic racism than by any perceived or true threat to whites' own personal lives.
  3. The origins of this form of racism lay in early-socialized negative feelings about blacks associated with traditional conservative values.
The concept of symbolic racism has evolved over time but most writings currently define symbolic racism as containing four themes:[1]

1. Racial discrimination is no longer a serious obstacle to blacks' prospects for a good life.
  2. Blacks' continuing disadvantages are largely due to their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks' continuing demands are unwarranted.
  4. Blacks' increased advantages are also unwarranted.
Whitley and Kite cite six underlying factors that contribute to symbolic racism. They are to this day believed to have been some of the biggest influences on modern racism.[6]

1. Implicitly anti-black affect and negative stereotypes.
  2. Racialized belief in traditional values.
  3. Belief in equality of opportunity.
  4. Low belief in equality of outcome.
  5. Group self-interest.
  6. Low knowledge of black people.
According to Whitley and Kite, those who hold symbolic racist beliefs tend to hold implicitly negative attitudes, most likely gained in childhood, towards blacks that may or may not be conscious.[6] These attitudes may not be outright hatred, but rather fear, disgust, anger, contempt, etc. In addition, those who hold symbolic racist beliefs may also believe in traditional American values such as hard work, individuality, and self-restraint.[6] However, these beliefs have become racialized. Many perceive that black individuals do not hold or act in accordance with these values.[6] Instead, black individuals rely on public assistance, seek government favors, and act impulsively.[6] As Whitley and Kite note, "The fact that White people also accept public assistance, seek government favors, and act impulsively is not relevant to people with symbolic prejudice; it is their perception (usually in stereotypic terms) of Black people's behavior that they focus on."[6] Furthermore, those with symbolic prejudice tend to believe in the equality of opportunity, which includes access to resources such as education, housing, and employment.[6] However, they tend not to believe in the equality of outcome. This explains how people can support the principle of racial equality but not support initiatives to achieve it, such as affirmative action. Government intervention when individuals do not have the same talent, effort or historical background would violate traditional values of equality of opportunity.[6] Thus, "people can simultaneously endorse equality of opportunity and reject government intervention to bring about equality of outcome."[6] Group self-interest reflects the idea that people try to do what is best for their group.[6] This idea manifests itself in the opinion that whites are deprived as a group of opportunities due to policies intended to benefit blacks. Finally, Whitley and Kite state most whites do not have extensive personal experience with blacks so the negative stereotypes they hold about blacks do not have the opportunity to be dispelled.[6]

Symbolic racism - Wikipedia

More racist goobldy gook spewed by a racist inept but still a racist. I do believe this person could write for Julius Streicher.

This racist spew is capped by the caution
"This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
The neutrality of this article is disputed. (May 2017)
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (April 2014)
This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. (November 2017)"
Symbolic racism - Wikipedia

I cab cite more sources son.

Symbolic racism, also known as modern racism, is as of the early 2000s a new expression of prejudice that has developed in the United States. It is based on the belief that blacks violate key American values, particularly the idea of individualism, the belief in working hard to get ahead in life. Perceptions that blacks violate other values (including, for example, morality, self–restraint, and family traditionalism) have been less studied, but they may be important for understanding the range of values invoked in symbolic racism beliefs. The term racism is applicable because the belief that blacks violate cherished values is often strongly associated with negative feelings or antipathy toward blacks, while symbolic highlights the fact that the roots of the symbolic racism belief system are in these abstract, moral values, rather than in concrete self–interest or personal experiences, and because blacks are targeted as an abstract collectivity rather than as specific individuals.

Figure 1 represents the symbolic racism model and demonstrates what are considered the basic antecedents to and consequences of endorsing symbolic racism beliefs. The way symbolic racism is openly expressed is characterized by four specific themes or beliefs: (1) that blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, (2) that the failure of blacks to progress results from their unwillingness

to work hard enough, (3) that blacks are demanding too much too fast, and (4) that blacks have gotten more than they deserve. Endorsement of these beliefs is taken to reflect an endorsement of symbolic racism.

Symbolic racism became a widespread expression of discontent toward blacks by many white Americans after the
civil rights era of the 1950s and 1960s. It is thought to have largely replaced previous forms of prejudice, commonly known as “old fashioned,” “redneck,” or “Jim Crow” racism, which are characterized by beliefs in the biological inferiority of blacks, support for segregation of the races, and formal racial discrimination. Symbolic racism replaced these old–fashioned racist beliefs in the sense that old–fashioned racism is no longer very popular and has very little influence in ordinary politics. Although examples of old–fashioned prejudice continue to arise in twenty–first century society (e.g., hate crimes committed against blacks, companies using blatant discriminatory practices), this kind of prejudice is rare compared to the more widespread beliefs found in symbolic racism

Symbolic and Modern Racism | Encyclopedia.com

Symbolic racism is a form of prejudice that Whites in particular hold against Blacks, although it is likely to be held in some measure by other American ethnic groups, and in principle some version of it may target groups other than Blacks. Symbolic racism is usually described as a coherent belief system that can be expressed in several beliefs: that Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, that Blacks’ failure to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough, that they make excessive demands, and that they have gotten more than they deserve.

The theory of symbolic racism centers on four essential propositions: (1) Symbolic racism has largely replaced old-fashioned racism, in that only a tiny minority of Whites still accept the latter, whereas they are about evenly divided about the beliefs contained in symbolic racism; (2) symbolic racism now influences Whites’ political attitudes much more strongly than does old-fashioned racism; (3) Whites’ opposition to racial policies and Black candidates is more influenced by symbolic racism than by realistic self-interest, defined as threats posed by Blacks to Whites’ own lives; and (4) the origins of symbolic racism lie in a blend of negative feelings about Blacks, acquired early in life, with traditional moral values. The label “symbolic” therefore highlights its roots in abstract moral values rather than in concrete self-interest or personal experience, and its targeting Blacks as a group rather than as specific Black individuals. The label “racism” reflects its origins partly in racial antagonism.

Symbolic Racism Background
Symbolic racism has been the most influential form of racial prejudice in American political life since the civil rights era of the 1960s. Racial conflicts have plagued the United States from its very beginnings, driven in particular by prejudice against Blacks. At the end of World War II, African Americans were second-class citizens, denied the pursuit of the American dream socially, economically, and politically. Since then, the Southern system of institutionalized Jim Crow segregation has been eliminated, as has most formal racial discrimination elsewhere. Old-fashioned racism, embodying beliefs in the biological inferiority of Blacks and support for formal discrimination and segregation, has greatly diminished. However, African Americans continue to experience substantial disadvantages in most domains of life. A variety of government race-targeted policies have addressed those disadvantages, such as busing for racial integration, affirmative action in university admissions, protection of equal opportunity in hiring and promotion, and special assistance in housing. These racial policies have been greeted with much White opposition. One explanation for that opposition is that some new form of racism, such as symbolic racism (also known as modern racism or racial resentment), has become influential in contemporary politics.

Symbolic Racism (SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY) - IResearchNet

Racism in the term is employed because the conviction against African-American people is often accompanied by negative sentiments that lead to discrimination. The word symbolic suggests the fact that the beliefs are not based on concrete experiences and because African-Americans are seen as a generalized concept rather than definite individuals.

Symbolic racism is characterized by four main beliefs: that African-Americans do not face as much discrimination or prejudice as before, that the reason why African-Americans do not progress is because they are reluctant to work hard, that African-Americans' demands are unwarranted, and that African-Americans have obtained more than they merit.

Symbolic racism is subtle and implicit, and is believed to have replaced the old form of racism that supported racial segregation, formal racial discrimination and the belief that African-Americans were biologically inferior to whites. It is acquired through socialization and can occur easily without conscious awareness. A person with a symbolic racist attitude may genuinely be opposed to overt racism while still resisting liberal policies, such as affirmative action.

What Is Modern Symbolic Racism?

I can keep going if you'd like.

I doubt he is native American. He would have named his nation and tribe.

No, I wouldn't have. You're just not that important that I feel the need.

You never know, though, I might take a pic and black some stuff out of it, just for the laugh. I've been known to do stuff like that. It's kinda like tinkering with the fishes. Let em go a little ways, reel em back in, let em go back out a ways further, reel em back in, and so forth. It's kind of sadistic, really.

You're no native american. Native Americans feel pride in her nation and tribe, not whether they think a person is important enough to tell.

I've said nothing racist. Post a racist quote from me.

How many times have you directly referenced the women you're debating around here as ''white woman" instead of their screen name? Hm? How many? You've probably done it to the guys, too, I just haven't noticed it. I wouldn't doubt it.

You're a rabid racist. Observably. And the Majority of people around here would agree with me. But you're free to be a racist, so long as you conform to the rules. Which, by the way, you do not conform to them, but that's a whole different issue in itself which needs to be resolved. I get it, though. You get that big S on your chest from behind a keyboard. Guaranteed if someone yelled Boo! at you on the street, though, you'd soil your britches. You seem like the type. You lack discipline. And you're a very poor representative for the cause of equality. As I've said before, however, we should be thankful that your silly ass is contained here. I'm sure the people who actually care about the cause of it and work towards it are thankful people like you aren't around making them look bad.

Referring to someone as white is not racist. Saying I am superior to them or that blacks are better, smarter, have higher IQs etc. is. I've done none of that. I do conform to the rules here. You assumptions crack me up. :laughing0301: You are have no discipline. In fact you can't even think for yourself. You want nothing to do with equality. And since I am working for it and well respected for such so, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You just can't handle truth. You want a person of color to say things in the way you want to hear them meaning they must validate what you believe.
I am fighting racism. Racism that happened today, yesterday, last week etc. You are beating self hating white people over the head for what happened decades ago.

i
The Left derives their power from imflaming cultural tensions.
The Democrats/MSM/Hollywood work very hard to divide Americans by race, religion,region, gender, class and age.
It's why the Press is biased on coverage of interracial crimes.
A Democrat Politician's worst nighmare is racial harmony.

Exactly. That is why you have people like Obama being a "Community Organizer", which is just another name for rabble rouser to create divisiveness, and disharmony.

The right plays on racism and racial resentment. These threads are examples of that.

There are blatant racists on both sides. Your side is guilty of obsessing over race to the point they need to know the race of everyone involved in a given situation before making decisions about it. They may think they’re doing this bc they’re NOT racist but they’re 100% wrong.

Both sides have nothing to do with this. No one is obsessing over race just because we talk about race in the race and racism section of USMB. Racism is the belief in the superiority of your race. Or a system that based on the superiority of a race. Not what you say. We see countless comments here by whites doing that. The American system is an example of that. No one black waits to see the race of anyone to make any decisions. That's a stupid comment which shows just how much you are detached from reality.
YOU are the one who puts on airs of superiority. YOU are the one telling whites how much more educated and smarter you are than they are, without proof. Yes, this is the race and racism section, but you ONLY post negative things about whites and tell us how much we don't know compared to your knowledge. You are to be pitied.

How many times have you directly referenced the women you're debating around here as ''white woman" instead of their screen name? Hm? How many? You've probably done it to the guys, too, I just haven't noticed it. I wouldn't doubt it.

You're a rabid racist. Observably. And the Majority of people around here would agree with me. But you're free to be a racist, so long as you conform to the rules. Which, by the way, you do not conform to them, but that's a whole different issue in itself which needs to be resolved. I get it, though. You get that big S on your chest from behind a keyboard. Guaranteed if someone yelled Boo! at you on the street, though, you'd soil your britches. You seem like the type. You lack discipline. And you're a very poor representative for the cause of equality. As I've said before, however, we should be thankful that your silly ass is contained here. I'm sure the people who actually care about the cause of it and work towards it are thankful people like you aren't around making them look bad.

Referring to someone as white is not racist. Saying I am superior to them or that blacks are better, smarter, have higher IQs etc. is. I've done none of that. I do conform to the rules here. You assumptions crack me up. :laughing0301: You are have no discipline. In fact you can't even think for yourself. You want nothing to do with equality. And since I am working for it and well respected for such so, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You just can't handle truth. You want a person of color to say things in the way you want to hear them meaning they must validate what you believe.
I am fighting racism. Racism that happened today, yesterday, last week etc. You are beating self hating white people over the head for what happened decades ago.

You aren't fighting racism. You are participating in it by being one. You are the self hating white.

This has nothing to do with decades ago junior. YOU are evidence of that. Now just keep following me around clicking funnys like it matters.

Plain and simply racism is a form of bigotry. One who is racist is also, by definition, a bigot.

It is a form of bigotry. But there's a much more distinct aspect of racism that few ever realize or discuss. Racism is just a nasy form of collectivism. Now, what is collectivism, let's define that first. Collectivism is the mindset that views human beings strictly as members of groups rather than as Individuals. Racists, like collectivists, believe that anyone who shares some kind of superficial characteristic are alike and so, again, they view them as members of groups rather than as Individuals. As collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. So, they refer to people they're talking with or about as whites, blacks, white woman, white man, etc.
In the USA, white racists created laws elevating the rights of the white race above individuals of African descent. These laws were then upheld in a mutlitude of court rulings including what has been called the worst Supreme Court decision in history, the Dred Scot v Sanford ruling which stated that black people, whether slave or free, were not citizens of the U.S. and had no rights under the Constitution that need be unheld. And this bullshit was the law of the land until the passage of the 14th Amendment which essentially nullified that particular SCOTUS ruling although legal racial discrimination was still the law of the land.

This is oppression and although most of these laws have been stricken from the books they are still violated daily so what you are observing is not racism on the part of the non-white groups, it's the natural reaction to centuries of being abused in a myriad of ways all while being told that racism no longer exists.

So if you all don't like being judged by what the racists in your midst have done why would you think that black people want to constantly hear about all the negative stereotypes and perceptions you have of African Americans in general, when they don't apply to us as individuals? Calling about all the ways that racism still exists and working on ways to uncover the abuses still being perpetrated is not an unhealthy obssession nor does it make the individuals doing the hard work racists. If you knew anything about Harriett Tubman and the underground railroad you would know that once she obtained her freedom, she went back again and again to help others escape slavery as well. Of course the opposition is going to complain about it.
Once again, you are talking about history. Things are not as they were. Also, black posters constantly post negative stereotypes about whites as a group, not as individuals.

When people vote for someone based on nothing more than race, (who could that be?) When I hear blacks admit how much they LOATH whites, and blame "racism" for that, The sheer hypocrisy of all that, it never ceases to amaze me. The high black on black crime rate goes unabated. And the black lives matters folks, like Don Quixote tilting at their delusions to slay the dragons of the past.
How many blacks voted for Obama because of his race?

The Southern Poverty Law Center should be labeled a hate group, I'd add.

Why not?

Because they aren't hate groups. I don't consider a group that mean antifascist as a hate group. Abd black lives matter is not even close. Are you pro fascist? Do you support police brutality?
Anti-fascists can’t support fascists just because they aren’t white like Antifa does.

Black lives matter is just another black nationalist group that is now mainstream.

i
There are blatant racists on both sides. Your side is guilty of obsessing over race to the point they need to know the race of everyone involved in a given situation before making decisions about it. They may think they’re doing this bc they’re NOT racist but they’re 100% wrong.

Both sides have nothing to do with this. No one is obsessing over race just because we talk about race in the race and racism section of USMB. Racism is the belief in the superiority of your race. Or a system that based on the superiority of a race. Not what you say. We see countless comments here by whites doing that. The American system is an example of that. No one black waits to see the race of anyone to make any decisions. That's a stupid comment which shows just how much you are detached from reality.

There is more than one definition of racism, one of which leftists (I’ll agree they’re prob mostly white leftists) display fairly often:

“a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race”

I know you think you’re smart but the truth remains that you don’t, in fact, know it all. Our differing perspective is to blame for our disconnect and you saying I’m detached from reality. Just bc you haven’t noticed something that I’ve noticed doesn’t mean I’m detached from reality... thanks for giving me a laugh though.

There is only one definition of racism. Your perspective is not based on reality. I've never admitted knowing it all, but your views are incorrect. You have noticed nothing I haven't about racism. I have lived with it every day for 57 years. You have not. And when I say that, I mean in every form it has manifested itself in. You have not.

See you’re denying reality when it stares you in the face. There IS more than one definition of racism. I understand you don’t think there is but your thoughts don’t reflect reality. Google “racism definition” and you’ll get more than one. This is a simple truth that you are denying so how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously?

And here we go again. I never said I’ve lived with racism. You’re just one more of the plethora of black people who’s accused me of insinuating I know what it’s like being black when I’d never insinuate such a thing. Get off your high horse and come down here with the rest of us, then maybe we can talk. You don’t want discussion. You want to preach and you’re definitely no preacher.

Not denying anything. There is only one definition of racism. Over 57 years I have looked at all the dictionaries of the times and racism has meant the same thing. You can look at the various modern definitions from sociologists, anti racist teachings or what ever outside of the dictionary and in all of them there is a reference to power of one group over another because of race.

Conservatives tend to try making non whites racists by using false equivalences, denying history and present acts of racism, then when accused of racism start crying about how someone else is a racist. Here in USMB, Blacks are now bigots for opposing illegal racist practices, unjust racist beliefs and continuing white racism against us. We are now racists for talking about white racism all the time in a section of a forum named race and racism. We are accused of obsessing about whites in this section, when we are outnumbered by whites 5-6 blacks against however many whites with at last 1,000 threads about blacks denigrating us made by whites and we are obsessing.

Now if the refusal to see these things is not a detachment from reality, there is no such thing.

We are talking about a societal problem so the I am an individual claim done by each of you when you are confronted with the facts has no merit.
You call most white posters on these threads racists. By definition, they are not. We do not, most of us, feel superior to anyone.

Well....here is the thing. You are not the arbiter and hence have no standing in telling me who I have more in common with. Just as an FYI....the best friends I have made in the last 20 years have been......wait for it....native born Africans. We have PLENTY in common and the most common thing we share, besides skin color and other phenotype characteristics, is that we have all been impacted by the doctrine of white supremacy. I have in fact been to Africa. Yes....culturally we are a lot different, but the gap between us culturally is shrinking as unfortunately the world is being westernized culturally....meaning the culture of the West, and in particular America, is spreading among the young world wide....the music, the style of dress, beliefs, etc. To tell you the truth.....you make no sense to me. In my life there is little truth to what you say.

Mimicking culture, and having African friends does not make one African. No matter how one slices it, their still just a black American. Thanks, though, you helped me to prove the previous point I made about the nonsensical confusion that many black Americans have when they call themselves African American.

I actually agree with you with regard to your distaste for the rest of the world becoming westernized. I complain about it all the time. And in far, far, more ways than just culture. In fact, I've been known to work within the political process in opposition to it.

Come on my friend. Look.....its more of a misnomer to refer to us as "black" Americans, since our skin is not actually black. Yet, you don't see the hypocrisy in arguing that we are not "African" Americans because we were not born in Africa.

Good luck. If you're lucky, maybe a real African will pass by and save you. You might consider your body to be built for the continent, but guaranteed your mind is trained to the Wendy's and the Burger King. down the corner.Or some other such similar hunting. lol.

Why did you ignore the hypocrisy of you referring to us as black Americans when we are not actually "black"? Did that not make you lol....it certainly made me lol....just saying.

I live around many Africans in my city. My daughter is constantly assumed, by the other African kids in her high school.....to be African. The kids who are making the assumption are the children of African immigrants, but they themselves were born in the US. Thus, when they ask my daughter where is she from and she tells them the United States.....they are like "no.....where are you REALLY from....where were your parents from". In other words, kids born in the US of African parents who were born in Africa, think my daughter is just like them.

Its just like some American cars used to have foreign engines. Because the car was assembled in the US....is it really an "American car" if the engine was manufactured in Japan? I am an African with the culture of an American. Not a "black" with the culture of an American. There is nothing "black" about me except for my hair.
Um, we are called white, our skin is not white. That is just a descriptive for recognition. Blacks come from other continents than Africa, just as Whites aren't all European.

You aren't fighting racism. You are participating in it by being one. You are the self hating white.

This has nothing to do with decades ago junior. YOU are evidence of that. Now just keep following me around clicking funnys like it matters.
You accuse me of being a racist when I have not even approached any of the criteria you yourself state for what a racist is and does. Post the comment where I made a statement claiming white people are superior or black people are inferior.

YOU are the one who is only the calling me a racist because I am a uppity white man who doesn’t bow down to your bullshit, YOU are the racist.

Last edited:

Why not?

LMAO. You're so ignorant.

Not as ignorant as you.

I am superior to you. I have a brain.

Forum List

Back