You Couldn't Make This One Up

Right now, you sound no different than the Muslim extremists ... they use almost the exact same reasoning for their hatred of the US.

You bring nothing to the table, and clearly have no knowledge.

You have not refuted the the article that I provided, nor any of the points made.

Sad, but you seem to be one of the vapid libs who hide behind some limp moral equivalence as a substitute for informed opinion. Alas, the result of our public education system.

Last edited:
You bring nothing to the table, and clearly have no knowledge.

You have not refuted the the article that I provided, nor any of the points made.

Sad, but you seem to be one of the vapid libs who hide behind some limp moral equivalence as a substitute for informed opion. Alas, the result of our public education system.

Sucks to be you right now, since you can't even quote right. Originally I was elaborating on what someone said, and now you have turned this into far more. Alright, you asked for it, reasons the christians and muslims are the same:

1. Believe that only their god exists and that all the others are evil.

2. Hate all other religious ideals and do whatever possible, even using violence and fear, to suppress them. (in other words terrorism)

3. Take everything they can from the people so they can continue to fight their "holy war".

4. Insist that everyone else be forced to follow their religious laws while they themselves not only break those laws but also the laws of the land.

5. Try to stop scientific advancement (except for military) and maintain a level of ignorance among the people so they are more easily manipulated.

6. Resist all change and growth, ignore all facts and only learn from one book (which are all myths) using that as their primary source of knowledge even when proven they are myth.

7. Talk down to others who do not share their beliefs even when they are agreeing with them on a specific topic.

Sucks to be you right now, since you can't even quote right. Originally I was elaborating on what someone said, and now you have turned this into far more. Alright, you asked for it, reasons the christians and muslims are the same:

2. Hate all other religious ideals and do whatever possible, even using violence and fear, to suppress them. (in other words terrorism)

3. Take everything they can from the people so they can continue to fight their "holy war".

4. Insist that everyone else be forced to follow their religious laws while they themselves not only break those laws but also the laws of the land.

5. Try to stop scientific advancement (except for military) and maintain a level of ignorance among the people so they are more easily manipulated.

6. Resist all change and growth, ignore all facts and only learn from one book (which are all myths) using that as their primary source of knowledge even when proven they are myth.

7. Talk down to others who do not share their beliefs even when they are agreeing with them on a specific topic.

OMG. Did you go off your meds? This rant of yours bears the same relationship to reality as a tarantula does to angel food cake. I'm actually embarassed for you.

In the vague and distant hope that you are educable, let me make some comments on your list:
1) Although there are a number of Moslem countries that enforce the belief that "only their G-d exists", which Christian contries do the same?
2) Which Western countries hate all other religions and use violence and fear...? Would that be similar to Saudi Arabia confiscating bibles from visitors?
3) What "holy war" do the Western countries pursue? Especially since they are multicultural, which "holy"?
4) Everyone is forced to follow their religious laws??? Where is this true in the West? When you sober up and read what you wrote, you'll have a good laugh as well.
5) Stop science advances? How so?
6) Now, this one: resist change and growth? Have someone read the article that I submitted as to the dearth of books Arab countries allow to be translated for their citizens.
7) Ok, "talk down to others." You got me. But I have seen some of your earlier posts, and expected intelligent debate. I'll tell you what, how about I chalk your comments up to one bad day?

OMG. Did you go off your meds? This rant of yours bears the same relationship to reality as a tarantula does to angel food cake. I'm actually embarassed for you.

In the vague and distant hope that you are educable, let me make some comments on your list:
1) Although there are a number of Moslem countries that enforce the belief that "only their G-d exists", which Christian contries do the same?
2) Which Western countries hate all other religions and use violence and fear...? Would that be similar to Saudi Arabia confiscating bibles from visitors?
3) What "holy war" do the Western countries pursue? Especially since they are multicultural, which "holy"?
4) Everyone is forced to follow their religious laws??? Where is this true in the West? When you sober up and read what you wrote, you'll have a good laugh as well.
5) Stop science advances? How so?
6) Now, this one: resist change and growth? Have someone read the article that I submitted as to the dearth of books Arab countries allow to be translated for their citizens.
7) Ok, "talk down to others." You got me. But I have seen some of your earlier posts, and expected intelligent debate. I'll tell you what, how about I chalk your comments up to one bad day?

Yep, a clueless hatemonger I see. I answered all those questions in the one you quoted, you just chose to ignore it. Wasn't talking country, was talking only those who follow the religions. India has been advancing in medicine beyond any other country in spite of their religious zealots, for example. But I shall indulge with examples:

1) Again, not countries, religions. Muslim and christian are religions, got it yet?
2) See #1. Also, I have seen American christians attack many people who aren't even muslim just because they looked muslim.
3) Not all wars involve guns. Setting up aid in remote places and requiring them to follow a religious belief in order to get food is just morally evil. Then if you go back further the Crusades are the perfect example, then you have the Jewish Holocaust as well.
4) Everyone is forced to follow their religious laws??? Where is this true in the West? When you sober up and read what you wrote, you'll have a good laugh as well. Christian groups have been trying to force their religious laws on other people for some time now, teaching of "creationism myth" in place of science in public schools, fighting against abortion using violence and trying to make laws just because it's against their religion, gay marriage.
5) Teaching "creation myth" in place of real science, not allowing medicines to be advanced with available resources just because of where they come from, and yes, many have tried to have the christian bible forced as the only source of wisdom and knowledge.
6) Well .. that's just too obvious, by saying we should obey what their bible says and not question the myths within, nor do many believe we should investigate the preachers and priests further to rid our country of those child molesters. Then you have those who deny almost all forms of science while benefiting from them, and attempt to enact laws prohibiting them from being advanced further.
7) There you go again ... you just love proving my point.

Sad, so sad.

Your hatred of Christianity is evident. Your argument is anecdotal, thin, spotty and imaginary.
Which public school systems force Christian mythology on students?
Where is science stultified by Christianity?
As if in a distant bizarre world, you are attempting to equate some small powerless handful of obnoxious individuals with a coordinated religiously directed group of homicidal killers backed by a significant portion of the Moslem population.

The concept is so tortuous and your argument so weak that it leads one to conclude the veracity of my earlier thought, that you are straining to make a moral equivalence. This is so that, as is the force behind many liberal ideas, you do not have to decide what is right.

Liberal, progressive, secularist, whatever you call yourselves, your motto is " don't judge others." This is wrong. Judge evil. Then work against it.

I commend to you the thoughts of Edmund Burke:
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Last edited:
Sad, so sad.

Your hatred of Christianity is evident. Your argument is anecdotal, thin, spotty and imaginary.
Which public school systems force Christian mythology on students?
Where is science stultified by Christianity?
As if in a distant bizarre world, you are attempting to equate some small powerless handful of obnoxious individuals with a coordinated religiously directed group of homicidal killers backed by a significant portion of the Moslem population.

The concept is so tortuous and your argument so weak that it leads one to conclude the veracity of my earlier thought, that you are straining to make a moral equivalence. This is so that, as is the force behind many liberal ideas, you do not have to decide what is right.

Liberal, progressive, secularist, whatever you call yourselves, your motto is " don't judge others." This is wrong. Judge evil. Then work against it.

I commend to you the thoughts of Edmund Burke:
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

LOL ... I never said not to judge others, I only say don't expect others to live by your beliefs. This is your biggest problem, you assume without actually looking into what you are assuming, too lazy having thought all you needed was one book of myths to get by. Hell ... if you looked it up you'd see ... it's a lot so just look up one or two, but don't use only the christian based sites for facts, everyone lies to make themselves look better ... well almost everyone. You judge an entire continent based on some religious extremists, so in turn I judge all christians based on some christian extremists, same thing. The only difference is that you try to justify your hatred, to lull yourself into a false sense of righteousness, while I understand my hatred, where it comes from, and why, thus allowing me to actually get to know even the most devout christian before deciding if they are worth talking to instead of just hating them all. I was pointing out the fact that your religious ideals are the same as those you hate, and yet you have decided (just like they did) that the other side is more evil and less deserving of life. That is the biggest difference between you and I. My motto is "as long as you leave me be, I will do the same," so, until someone threatens me physically ... meh, they have just as much of a right to live how they want.

1) Again, not countries, religions. Muslim and christian are religions, got it yet?
Yes but the Christian countries are far far more tolerant. People can't suppress other without the government's help to a degree of pogram! Would you argue that Italy is not a Catholic country ? Probably not, but they are much more free of a society then any Arab country! Its ignorant to give a country a pass, simply because you arrogantly distinguish between the country and the religion the country subscribes to.

2) See #1. Also, I have seen American christians attack many people who aren't even muslim just because they looked muslim.
PLEASE! That is not anywhere near as prevalent as you seem to suggest and its insulting for you to make it seem so prevalent. Muslims, Buddhist and Jews are free to openly practice their religions basically anywhere in the country, are you going to make the same claim with Saudi Arabia, the heart of Islam?

3) Not all wars involve guns. Setting up aid in remote places and requiring them to follow a religious belief in order to get food is just morally evil. Then if you go back further the Crusades are the perfect example
LOL, it always makes me laugh when the left make comparisons of dark age Christians and modern day Muslims! Its unfricking believable!

4) Everyone is forced to follow their religious laws??? Where is this true in the West? When you sober up and read what you wrote, you'll have a good laugh as well. Christian groups have been trying to force their religious laws on other people for some time now, teaching of "creationism myth" in place of science in public schools, fighting against abortion using violence and trying to make laws just because it's against their religion, gay marriage.
Yet they FAILING to promote this! Creationism is not being taught in schools. Abortion is legal in every state and its not going to be outlawed anytime soon. There are some states that recognize gay marriage and all state recognize legal partnerships, which have the same effects of gay marriage! What's it like to be gay in Iran, Oh wait they don't have gay's in Iran.

5) Teaching "creation myth" in place of real science, not allowing medicines to be advanced with available resources just because of where they come from, and yes, many have tried to have the christian bible forced as the only source of wisdom and knowledge.
Again religion dogma and propaganda is taught throughout every Middle East and North African in every school. I believe the Protocol of Elders of Zion is a required reading in Iran, SA, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, etc. Yet creationism dogma is not even mentioned in any context in Western Christian schools.

Yes but the Christian countries are far far more tolerant. People can't suppress other without the government's help to a degree of pogram! Would you argue that Italy is not a Catholic country ? Probably not, but they are much more free of a society then any Arab country! Its ignorant to give a country a pass, simply because you arrogantly distinguish between the country and the religion the country subscribes to.

PLEASE! That is not anywhere near as prevalent as you seem to suggest and its insulting for you to make it seem so prevalent. Muslims, Buddhist and Jews are free to openly practice their religions basically anywhere in the country, are you going to make the same claim with Saudi Arabia, the heart of Islam?

LOL, it always makes me laugh when the left make comparisons of dark age Christians and modern day Muslims! Its unfricking believable!

Yet they FAILING to promote this! Creationism is not being taught in schools. Abortion is legal in every state and its not going to be outlawed anytime soon. There are some states that recognize gay marriage and all state recognize legal partnerships, which have the same effects of gay marriage! What's it like to be gay in Iran, Oh wait they don't have gay's in Iran.

Again religion dogma and propaganda is taught throughout every Middle East and North African in every school. I believe the Protocol of Elders of Zion is a required reading in Iran, SA, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, etc. Yet creationism dogma is not even mentioned in any context in Western Christian schools.

You just pointed out the huge flaw in combining the religion and country into one ... because the religious extremists ARE fighting for this, it is only because of the government, a few decent christians, and a lot of non-christians (whose numbers grow more each year because of these reasons, so keep on trying please) that it doesn't happen here. The christian bible is dogma and propaganda which is repeated to and by the children from the moment they can speak, a form of brainwashing in reality.

LOL ... I never said not to judge others, I only say don't expect others to live by your beliefs. This is your biggest problem, you assume without actually looking into what you are assuming, too lazy having thought all you needed was one book of myths to get by. Hell ... if you looked it up you'd see ... it's a lot so just look up one or two, but don't use only the christian based sites for facts, everyone lies to make themselves look better ... well almost everyone. You judge an entire continent based on some religious extremists, so in turn I judge all christians based on some christian extremists, same thing. The only difference is that you try to justify your hatred, to lull yourself into a false sense of righteousness, while I understand my hatred, where it comes from, and why, thus allowing me to actually get to know even the most devout christian before deciding if they are worth talking to instead of just hating them all. I was pointing out the fact that your religious ideals are the same as those you hate, and yet you have decided (just like they did) that the other side is more evil and less deserving of life. That is the biggest difference between you and I. My motto is "as long as you leave me be, I will do the same," so, until someone threatens me physically ... meh, they have just as much of a right to live how they want.

Thank you for the admission of your hatred. It clouds your ability to make rational judgements.

I do not have the hatred that you, to use a Freudian term, project. In this series of posts , my aim is to spotlight the silly idea that Christians have the kind of 'weltanschauung' that a large segment of the Moslem population has:
"Nearly 25 percent of young Muslims living in Britain support the concept of suicide bombings, according to a poll on a radical Muslim internet website used mainly by people in this country."

Your indictments of Christians are illusory. And certainly, you are unable to document polls that show Christians violent and hateful along the lines of the above quote.

25 Percent of Young Muslims Support Suicide Bombings, Internet Poll Finds : The British National Party

To continue to claim the libels that you do against the Christian community is wrong, and crazy.

BTW, the next time the kids throw the ball into your yard, give it back.

Thank you for the admission of your hatred. It clouds your ability to make rational judgements.

I do not have the hatred that you, to use a Freudian term, project. In this series of posts , my aim is to spotlight the silly idea that Christians have the kind of 'weltanschauung' that a large segment of the Moslem population has:
"Nearly 25 percent of young Muslims living in Britain support the concept of suicide bombings, according to a poll on a radical Muslim internet website used mainly by people in this country."

Your indictments of Christians are illusory. And certainly, you are unable to document polls that show Christians violent and hateful along the lines of the above quote.

25 Percent of Young Muslims Support Suicide Bombings, Internet Poll Finds : The British National Party

To continue to claim the libels that you do against the Christian community is wrong, and crazy.

BTW, the next time the kids throw the ball into your yard, give it back.

By many of your posts, using such terms, generalizations, and assumptions have proven otherwise. Again the difference, I admit mine, which is the only way you can fix it. Also you missed the fact I brought up, not all wars are fought with violence, some are fought through failed attempts at legislation. The thing that you should be ashamed of, is if you wish to have them stopped, then you are no better than they are.

On view again, the absurd moral equivalence.

I just love how you completely ignored the rest of that sentence in a failed attempt to make yourself look morally superior.

Well, it is my view that is superior to yours, since yours is largely fabricated.

You seem to be screaming for attention for an unsubstantiated view that is basically: "I hate Christians because they want people to believe what they believe, so those who actually kill for that reason are basically the same."

Because you hate Christians, you still should be able to see that the beastiality exhibited by the alternate view is evil. I think you do see it, but are afraid to 'judge."
As Theodore Roosevelt said of William McKinley, you have “no more backbone than a chocolate éclair.”

Sorry you can't see the difference. I can explain it to you, I just can't comprehend it for you.

On view again, the absurd moral equivalence.

I just love how you completely ignored the rest of that sentence in a failed attempt to make yourself look morally superior.

Well, it is my view that is superior to yours, since yours is largely fabricated.

You seem to be screaming for attention for an unsubstantiated view that is basically: "I hate Christians because they want people to believe what they believe, so those who actually kill for that reason are basically the same."

Because you hate Christians, you still should be able to see that the beastiality exhibited by the alternate view is evil. I think you do see it, but are afraid to 'judge."
As Theodore Roosevelt said of William McKinley, you have “no more backbone than a chocolate éclair.”

Sorry you can't see the difference. I can explain it to you, I just can't comprehend it for you.

Perhaps if you stopped posting views of your own that match those shared by muslim extremists I would start seeing the difference ... but likely never to happen.

Perhaps if you stopped posting views of your own that match those shared by muslim extremists I would start seeing the difference ... but likely never to happen.

Now, now, you know that I haven't cut off a head in weeks.

Just to help you out, I think that stating that my posts match those of Moslem extremists is pretty much the definition of absurd. Kill infidels? Maim, blow up, cut off the heads????
So lame.

One more attempt at educating you: the fireman who puts out the fire is not equivalent to the arsonist who starts it. Get it?

Just to help you out, I think that stating that my posts match those of Moslem extremists is pretty much the definition of absurd. Kill infidels? Maim, blow up, cut off the heads????
So lame.

One more attempt at educating you: the fireman who puts out the fire is not equivalent to the arsonist who starts it. Get it?

Just because it's for different reasons doesn't make yours better.

Here's a bit of reasoning for you: How many bombings in abortion clinics, as well as those who just supported the right to choose, killed and harmed innocent people, some of which were just passing by? What about screaming because they wanted to remove an idol (ten commandments which most christians don't follow anyway) from a government property which people had to use? Some people were even attacked by those complaining about it. Gay soldiers funerals being not only protested (which would have been okay) but also interfered with? The list is just too long but these are the acts that muslims do, just for different causes sometimes, same acts, same reasoning, their religion.

Here's a bit of reasoning for you: How many bombings in abortion clinics, as well as those who just supported the right to choose, killed and harmed innocent people, some of which were just passing by? What about screaming because they wanted to remove an idol (ten commandments which most christians don't follow anyway) from a government property which people had to use? Some people were even attacked by those complaining about it. Gay soldiers funerals being not only protested (which would have been okay) but also interfered with? The list is just too long but these are the acts that muslims do, just for different causes sometimes, same acts, same reasoning, their religion.

:clap2:
Fanatics come in all shapes, sizes and sects. They only really differ in how open they are about their hate and if they act on their hate or chose the more passive, turn their back and look they other way when others act on it.

So lame.

Now if you are you are trying to make equal a couple of dozen versus a couple of million, then there must be someone there helping you cut your food.

Anguille-- What makes people hate? I've been looking at that one. I found I do hate someone. I've been examining why.

The answer that I lack acceptance that this individual delights in harm doing. I find that repulsive.

Last edited:
No idea, Sky. I think humans hate for many reasons and in many ways. Kind of like how love is a many splendored thing. :lol:

Forum List

Back