You Couldn't Make This One Up

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Buffalo Man Who Launched TV Network to Show Muslims in Positive Light Arrested -- for Beheading His Wife

By Greg Mitchell

Published: February 13, 2009 2:20 PM ET

NEW YORK A prominent Buffalo area businessman who founded the BridgesTV network to improve the image of Muslims in the U.S. has been arrested and charged with murdering his estranged wife – by beheading her at his company’s office in Orchard Park, N.Y., on Thursday.

Police have charged the husband, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, with second-degree murder in the death of Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37.

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003941612

Police says the wife had an order of protection from the man. A murder weapon has not yet been recovered.

How the hell is cutting someone's head off second degree murder??? Especially if the one doing the chopping has a restraining order against them which almost certainly makes the homicide in question premeditated?

How the hell is cutting someone's head off second degree murder??? Especially if the one doing the chopping has a restraining order against them which almost certainly makes the homicide in question premeditated?

Damn good question!

Oh my god, that's such a deliciously irony treat for us, isn't it?

Thanks, William, that's just too perfect for words.

Did the article say it was because she wanted to walk only 9 paces behind him? I'm sure it must have been for a good reason since we all know Islam is a religion of peace.

While one cannot use this extreme example to paint a picture on the entire Muslim culture, it does show that lesser extremes are more...accepted to a certain degree in Muslim culture.

It also shows that while our own American culture, at least in the elitist circles, has bent over backwards in the name of PC-muti-culturalism to show Muslims in as positive light as possible while diminishing or outright ignoring the less than positive aspects of this culture, particularly its often institutionalized mistreatment of females.

Watch closely for any response from the American Women's Rights groups regarding this story - there will be little if any.

Watch closely for any response from the American Women's Rights groups regarding this story - there will be little if any.

Correct.

In the hierarchy of political correctness, women and their concerns rank below racial or ethnic minorities and their concerns. That's why feminists didn't make a peep about O.J. (and if they did, they were shouted down as 'racist'). That's why female genital mutilation by African cultures gets a pass. That's why Hispanic male sexism isn't discussed.

And the biggest example of this is Obama's defeat of Hillary in the Democratic primaries.

Is this any less stereotypical fodder for those who enjoy talking shit about muslims than Maddoff's giant ponzi scheme for those who enjoy stereotyping jews? Ironically, the zionists never hesitate to dig deep into a bagful of rocks to throw at muslims despite making every excuse in the book regarding Bernie. Funny how that works.

Is this any less stereotypical fodder for those who enjoy talking shit about muslims than Maddoff's giant ponzi scheme for those who enjoy stereotyping jews? Ironically, the zionists never hesitate to dig deep into a bagful of rocks to throw at muslims despite making every excuse in the book regarding Bernie. Funny how that works.

Can you show a few of those "excuses" for Bernie? I believe they exist only in your fetid imagination.

On the other hand, there's no denying the despicable acts of violence and savagery among the people you so rigidly defend.

I've seen Ghook shrug off the ponzi scheme "because it targeted mostly jews". So, apparently, the schesty jew stereotype shoudn't apply because of the actions of one man.... yet, here you are looking to vilify muslims IN GENERAL because one man cut off a head.

Again, FUNNY how that works.

On the other hand, there's no denying the despicable acts of violence and savagery among the people you so rigidly defend.

Among the "people", are you attacking both Muslims and Arabs now?

You want to see them wiped off the face of the earth like David? :eusa_eh:

Cause you know, white people have never done anything like this :rolleyes:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Salem witch trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greek man beheads girlfriend on Santorini island | International | Reuters

AFP: Knife-wielding man beheads fellow passenger on Canadian bus

Native American Genocide Still Haunts U.S.

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As America, we always take things to the next step. Such as you know, basing our slaves on skin color for the most part unlike other places that based it on money. :eusa_whistle:

Indeed, one can see how it must have been REAL EASY to worship manifest destiny with all the "savage" nomenclature to hide behind..

For the last time douche bag, the majority of Maddoff's victims were rich AMERICAN JEWS. The Jews hate him more than anyone! And this thread is not about Jews so keep then out your trollish anti-semitic bastard! There are a dozen or so other ones you can slander them with you ignorance, unintelligence and blind hatred.

Lastly William Joyce started this thread and he is even more of anti-semite, red-neck, bigot than you are!
Fucking troll! Didn't you leave USMB? Dramatic simple minded bastard!

For the last time douche bag, the majority of Maddoff's victims were rich AMERICAN JEWS. The Jews hate him more than anyone! And this thread is not about Jews so keep then out your trollish anti-semitic bastard! There are a dozen or so other ones you can slander them with you ignorance, unintelligence and blind hatred.

Lastly William Joyce started this thread and he is even more of anti-semite, red-neck, bigot than you are!
Fucking troll! Didn't you leave USMB? Dramatic simple minded bastard!

I never suggested that jews don't hate him. I was pointing out how YOU won't dare stereotype JEWS as scheisty money grubbing sneaks because of HIS ONE EXAMPLE while you WILL stereotype muslims wholesale because of ONE EXAMPLE. Indeed, this thread is about the rich irony regarding who is willing to stereotype whom. I realize that facing this without crying antisemite is beyond your capability so maybe I'll just wave a dollar in front of you and dazzle your attention span like a dog salivating over a treat.

By all means, call someone else HATEFUL NAMES names, jew. The irony of your own testimony is not lost.

I've seen Ghook shrug off the ponzi scheme "because it targeted mostly jews". So, apparently, the schesty jew stereotype shoudn't apply because of the actions of one man.... yet, here you are looking to vilify muslims IN GENERAL because one man cut off a head.

Are you really attempting to claim the savagery label is based on one man? I won't even go into the myriad homicide bombings, but how about acid thrown in the faces of 14 year-old girls, the Muslim religious police preventing firemen from saving the lives of young girls who were burning to death because they weren't dressed in full Muslim garb? And how about my all-time favorite, the religious council in Pakistan that decided that a young girl should be serially raped because her brother was seen walking with an unmarried young lady?

Now help me with this riddle. Are you a fool or a knave?

Indeed, one can see how it must have been REAL EASY to worship manifest destiny with all the "savage" nomenclature to hide behind..

You've demonstrated the weakness of any point that you may have been trying to express by claiming some resonance between modern contemporary everday savagery and America in the 1840's.

Thanks for trying to build a bridge to the 7th century. Muslim religious excesses must be corrected. Stand erect or be made to stand erect.

You've demonstrated the weakness of any point that you may have been trying to express by claiming some resonance between modern contemporary everday savagery and America in the 1840's.

Thanks for trying to build a bridge to the 7th century. Muslim religious excesses must be corrected. Stand erect or be made to stand erect.

Thanks for the "words of wisdom" Ann; any other nations or groups of people you'd like to massacre in the name of converting them to Christianity? Already took out the majority of the Native American population, on to the Arabs next?

Are you really attempting to claim the savagery label is based on one man? I won't even go into the myriad homicide bombings, but how about acid thrown in the faces of 14 year-old girls, the Muslim religious police preventing firemen from saving the lives of young girls who were burning to death because they weren't dressed in full Muslim garb? And how about my all-time favorite, the religious council in Pakistan that decided that a young girl should be serially raped because her brother was seen walking with an unmarried young lady?

Now help me with this riddle. Are you a fool or a knave?

Indeed, you stereotype because of single circumstances that you wouldn't DARE do to jews given a relatively similar frequency. By all means, pick and choose a few examples to blame on the ENTIRE population! :lol: PLEASE, keep proving my point! Lord fucking KNOWS I can't find examples of jews gaming money systems! So, praytel, what is the stereotypical lesson learned, court jester?

Man to plead guilty in tax fraud scheme involving Orthodox Jewish group

Two other defendants in the case – Israeli banker Joseph Roth and Weisz’s assistant Moshe Zigelman – have pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit tax fraud and are to be sentenced later this year.
Man to plead guilty in tax fraud scheme involving Orthodox Jewish group - Los Angeles Times

New York City - Six Individuals Indicted for Participating in a Scheme to Defraud Consumer Product Manufacturers

The indictment alleges that between January 2000 and October 2008, the defendants obtained consumer goods at discounted prices from manufacturers and distributors of consumer products by falsely informing them that the defendants would donate those products to non-profit organizations for promotional purposes. In fact, the defendants intended to, and did, sell those goods at substantial profit to wholesalers, retail stores and others. According to the indictment, manufacturers of consumer products often set aside a portion of their product to be sold to charitable organizations, to various programs that market and promote the manufacturers’ product and to authorized retailers outside of the United States for substantially discounted prices. Manufacturers often do so to aid humanitarian organizations, to engender goodwill for their product and to increase sales for their product by promoting it to a new sector of the market.
New York City - Six Individuals Indicted for Participating in a Scheme to Defraud Consumer Product Manufacturers -- VosIzNeias

6 Indicted in Fraud Over Use of Grants For Hasidic Groups

Five members of a Hasidic community in Rockland County and a man from Brooklyn were indicted yesterday on charges that they systematically defrauded the Federal and state governments of tens of millions of dollars in student loans, business assistance and housing subsidies.

In one scheme, according to Federal prosecutors, a seminary in Brooklyn was financed almost entirely by Federal Pell grants awarded to ineligible or nonexistent students. The defendants also looted state student aid programs, Small Business Administration programs and the Federal Section 8 housing program, prosecutors said.
6 Indicted in Fraud Over Use of Grants For Hasidic Groups - New York Times

Jewish leader held on money laundering charges

The leader of an Orthodox Jewish sect was arrested Wednesday after authorities unsealed a sweeping 37-count indictment alleging that he operated a decade-long tax fraud and money laundering scheme stretching from Israel through New York to downtown Los Angeles’ jewelry district, authorities said.
Jewish leader held on money laundering charges - Los Angeles Times

10 indicted for allegedly selling bogus degrees
Administrators, teachers, students allegedly altered records at NYC college
Four defendants at large
Touro has 23,300 students in 29 locations, mostly in New York, according to its Web site. The private Jewish college was founded in 1970.

Lawyers for Baron and Cherner did not immediately return telephone calls seeking comment Monday.

Baron spent the cash on two luxury cars, high-end audio equipment and huge flat-screen television sets in almost every room in his home, Morgenthau said.
10 indicted for allegedly selling degrees - Education- msnbc.com

Disappearing act latest in Denver man's schemes

Arnold Zaler stood before a federal magistrate judge on the morning of March 11, about to pull off one of his best scams yet.

The businessman known to most as "Arnie" was charged with 30 counts of bank and wire fraud for a scheme involving his kosher hot dog company and Denver's biggest sports venues.
Disappearing act latest in Denver man's schemes : Local News : The Rocky Mountain News

So, court jester, why is it OK for you to stereotype muslims when we all know goddamn well that finding matching examples of scheming jews is about as tough as finding a drop of water in the ocean? THERE is a riddle for you to ponder.

:thup:

HA!

yea, because YOU crying about muslim bombs sure the fuck can't be correlated with weterns expansionists crying about scalping injuns!

:rofl:

I mean, you know how MODERN it is to rip off your fucking hair skin with a knife!

I know I know.. .if only we can make them wear shoes and read engrish... *yawn*

read any good "stereotypical" articles about scheming jews lately? You know, if THIS is the standard by which you unload your generalizations...

New Topics

Forum List

Back