You Couldn't Make This One Up

How the hell is cutting someone's head off second degree murder??? Especially if the one doing the chopping has a restraining order against them which almost certainly makes the homicide in question premeditated?

The prosecutor didn't want to offend him, so they only made it second degree murder.

Wealth stealing Ponzi schems by Arabs? Heard of Opec? It cost the Saudis about ten dollars a barrel to get their oil out of the ground by controlling the flow of said oil they make currently about a 400 percent profit while using equipment that they essentially stole from the Americans. A muslim living in a Muslim society can largely get away with lip service in giving alms to the poor a solemn Islamic duty and one that first got ole Muhammad's shorts in a bunch when he was kicked out of Mecca the first time. But let a non muslim living in a Muslim country try getting by without paying his special tax and look out.

You aren't supposed to charge interest either which would mean no one in a Muslim country nwould ever loan anyone a dime but you found away to get around the prophets economic ignorance by simply changing the name.So yeah the Arab world is composed of human beings like every other ethnic group in the world and a lot of them are every bit as unscroupulous financially as any one else. No one else however has the institutionalized hatred for women as does the Islamic faith.

Extremeism and sociopathic behavior are unacceptable regardless of their origins. Sweeping generalizations and blame of an entire religion, a culture, a race because of the actions of deviants is illogical as well as inaccurate.

However, that seems to be some peoples' entire basis of thought. Doesn't make them right.

keep making asinine posts like this and everyone will think you are a moron

REALLY now?

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

Because saying the Jews need "to be perfected" is not anti semite. :rolleyes:

Imagine if Sunni said that, you'd be all over him in a heart beat.

I heard her, but I would take her over the far leftist!

sure, only because you know that you can stroke here Armageddon bone enough to make her cum on whatever arab country you feel is cramping zion's style.

Wealth stealing Ponzi schems by Arabs? Heard of Opec? It cost the Saudis about ten dollars a barrel to get their oil out of the ground by controlling the flow of said oil they make currently about a 400 percent profit while using equipment that they essentially stole from the Americans. A muslim living in a Muslim society can largely get away with lip service in giving alms to the poor a solemn Islamic duty and one that first got ole Muhammad's shorts in a bunch when he was kicked out of Mecca the first time. But let a non muslim living in a Muslim country try getting by without paying his special tax and look out.

You aren't supposed to charge interest either which would mean no one in a Muslim country nwould ever loan anyone a dime but you found away to get around the prophets economic ignorance by simply changing the name.So yeah the Arab world is composed of human beings like every other ethnic group in the world and a lot of them are every bit as unscroupulous financially as any one else. No one else however has the institutionalized hatred for women as does the Islamic faith.

Uh, THEY have a product that YOU want and set market prices accordingly. Tell me, capitalist... whats so wrong with that? If that same shit happened in the west you'd call it BP and insist that anything less than autonomous control of free market prerogatives is nothing short of godly. Spare me your opec crybaby bullshit. Don't want to pay for their oil? Stop driving your fucking SUV.

And, it's hilarious that you seem to think that muslims are the only culture to have had women totally dominated. This really is the laughable shit that you people come up with, despite western civilization during the last 2k years, conveying just how quick you are to apply a double standard as long as it makes your racism act as an opiate on your brain.

So, let me get this deal straight. All I have to do is say Jews steal money, and you'll admit that Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!

It must make your skin crawl every time you see another act of inhumanity by Moslems, and yet you know you cannot leave the faith because that would be a death sentence, according to your co-religionists.

Indeed, if you want to rake jews like Ghook through the same stereotypical coals as muslims then you'll have taken your first step towards consistency. Now, lets see how many adjectives you can use on scheisty jews like you had shortlisted for arabs.. hmmm. lets see... BEASTIAL. VICIOUS. SAVAGE. SLAUGHTERING (thats a rich one, ms dead arab babies), INBRED (yea, 'cause we know that no jew has ever made that EXTRA leap to preserve the bloodline - OLD TESTEMENT anyone?), ATAVISTIC, (and my favorite) SUBHUMANS.

Ok, let's see you play the same game with jews... After all, I provided MORE evidence of wealth manipulating jews than Ghook provided of killer arabs... or, koreans for that matter....

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

Come on, bitch. Do your worst.

Is this any less stereotypical fodder for those who enjoy talking shit about muslims than Maddoff's giant ponzi scheme for those who enjoy stereotyping jews? Ironically, the zionists never hesitate to dig deep into a bagful of rocks to throw at muslims despite making every excuse in the book regarding Bernie. Funny how that works.

Have trouble concentrating?

not at all. scroll up. Enjoy some evidence.

You've demonstrated the weakness of any point that you may have been trying to express by claiming some resonance between modern contemporary everday savagery and America in the 1840's.

Thanks for trying to build a bridge to the 7th century. Muslim religious excesses must be corrected. Stand erect or be made to stand erect.

Thanks for the "words of wisdom" Ann; any other nations or groups of people you'd like to massacre in the name of converting them to Christianity? Already took out the majority of the Native American population, on to the Arabs next?

They tried to do that to the Arabs already, which is about the same time they started using terrorist tactics to defend themselves ... oddly. The Crusades ...

Indeed, if you want to rake jews like Ghook through the same stereotypical coals as muslims then you'll have taken your first step towards consistency. Now, lets see how many adjectives you can use on scheisty jews like you had shortlisted for arabs.. hmmm. lets see... BEASTIAL. VICIOUS. SAVAGE. SLAUGHTERING (thats a rich one, ms dead arab babies), INBRED (yea, 'cause we know that no jew has ever made that EXTRA leap to preserve the bloodline - OLD TESTEMENT anyone?), ATAVISTIC, (and my favorite) SUBHUMANS.

Ok, let's see you play the same game with jews... After all, I provided MORE evidence of wealth manipulating jews than Ghook provided of killer arabs... or, koreans for that matter....

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

Come on, bitch. Do your worst.

Great! So you're signing on! Now remember-- you're agreeing to each and every adjective:
"So, let me get this deal straight. All I have to do is say Jews steal money, and you'll admit that Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

Awesome, dude!

Now you are on your way to, what shall we call it, becoming civilized.

Next, you tell that ayatollah to bring it on, you ain't afraid of no fatty-wah, or whatever you call it! Tell him what he can do with that worthless hunk of islamic gift-wrap!!

I'll be right behind you, bro. I got ya back!

So, what's your next choice for the one-true-faith? Hindu? Buddhist? Celt? Yankee-- oh, that's not a religion. I know: Obamania!

Your choice, but just to keep your ire down, pick one that doesn't make you so self-conscious of those little pink panties.

Try not to pick one that cuts off heads this time.

You've demonstrated the weakness of any point that you may have been trying to express by claiming some resonance between modern contemporary everday savagery and America in the 1840's.

Thanks for trying to build a bridge to the 7th century. Muslim religious excesses must be corrected. Stand erect or be made to stand erect.

Thanks for the "words of wisdom" Ann; any other nations or groups of people you'd like to massacre in the name of converting them to Christianity? Already took out the majority of the Native American population, on to the Arabs next?

They tried to do that to the Arabs already, which is about the same time they started using terrorist tactics to defend themselves ... oddly. The Crusades ...

The Arab (Caliphates) crusades did the same. You know the Arab crusades were far more extensive, much more effective and the effects can still be felt today. The Arab took the whole Iberian Peninsula, sacked Turkey, Persia, the lands that would be Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and pushed as far as East Europe and up to Mother Russia. They took over all of North Africa, including Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and pushed South in Africa also. They even made it to Western Europe taking Spain, Cyrus, Sicily and Portugal! They pushed toward France, but were stop by the Franks! Eventually the Franks and Spaniards booted them out of Europe. However, look at every place the Arab Crusade/Caliphates touched and you will an Islamic country!

Who is the "they"? Would that be 1000 years ago? Anacronism aside, what were the terror tactics you refer to?

And would the defender be the Kurd Saladin?

And would this be the period when Moslem kings accepted various foreigners who brought ideas and erudition? Or modern times when there is actual terror, when their children are taught to hate and kill, and learning is not allowed?

"Arab societies are paralyzed because of the absence of political freedoms, the persecution of women, and isolation from the world and new ideas."

"Interestingly, the report found that the total number of books translated into Arabic yearly is no more than 330, or one-fifth of those translated in a small country like Greece."

Arab Human Development Report - Worldpress.org

Is this what you are attempting to defend?

BTW, try not to confuse historical metaphors.

The Arab (Caliphates) crusades did the same. You know the Arab crusades were far more extensive, much more effective and the effects can still be felt today. The Arab took the whole Iberian Peninsula, sacked Turkey, Persia, the lands that would be Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and pushed as far as East Europe and up to Mother Russia. They took over all of North Africa, including Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and pushed South in Africa also. They even made it to Western Europe taking Spain, Cyrus, Sicily and Portugal! They pushed toward France, but were stop by the Franks! Eventually the Franks and Spaniards booted them out of Europe. However, look at every place the Arab Crusade/Caliphates touched and you will an Islamic country!

True, I know little about that part of history for that area though. I do know much about the European Crusades ... simply because the history there should have taught us a good lesson, which many failed to learn. They were driven out of the Arabic nations quickly though, mostly because they couldn't fight in that terrain at all.

Who is the "they"? Would that be 1000 years ago? Anacronism aside, what were the terror tactics you refer to?

And would this be the period when Moslem kings accepted various foreigners who brought ideas and erudition? Or modern times when there is actual terror, when their children are taught to hate and kill, and learning is not allowed?

"Arab societies are paralyzed because of the absence of political freedoms, the persecution of women, and isolation from the world and new ideas."

"Interestingly, the report found that the total number of books translated into Arabic yearly is no more than 330, or one-fifth of those translated in a small country like Greece."

The minds of babes ... or a babes mind?

Really, learn you history from more than one source sometime, you actually get a clearer and more accurate recounting of it.

We haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the demand for their black crack falls more and more every year over the next decade! They have all their eggs in one strangling basket. When the eggs are gone what do they do?

I notice that there is no substance to your post.

Was that intended, or the best you could do?

Was it? Perhaps, but more to the point, when you try to refute historical fact, you need to know about more than one version of history before you try.

Oh, and that goes for Shogun as well.

Was it? Perhaps, but more to the point, when you try to refute historical fact, you need to know about more than one version of history before you try.

What is the historical fact that is being refuted?

Are you cognizant of the Koranic interdiction against allowing non-believers to survive, or to institute a tax on same?
The desire for a caliphate? The promise to see the whole world Islamic?

Are you under the misapprehension that it is the West that wished impose its religion on others???

What is the other version of history, please.

What is the historical fact that is being refuted?

Are you cognizant of the Koranic interdiction against allowing non-believers to survive, or to institute a tax on same?
The desire for a caliphate? The promise to see the whole world Islamic?

Are you under the misapprehension that it is the West that wished impose its religion on others???

What is the other version of history, please.

Right now, you sound no different than the Muslim extremists ... they use almost the exact same reasoning for their hatred of the US.

Forum List

Back