You Couldn't Make This One Up

Is this any less stereotypical fodder for those who enjoy talking shit about muslims than Maddoff's giant ponzi scheme for those who enjoy stereotyping jews? Ironically, the zionists never hesitate to dig deep into a bagful of rocks to throw at muslims despite making every excuse in the book regarding Bernie. Funny how that works.

For the last time douche bag, the majority of Maddoff's victims were rich AMERICAN JEWS. The Jews hate him more than anyone! And this thread is not about Jews so keep then out your trollish anti-semitic bastard! There are a dozen or so other ones you can slander them with you ignorance, unintelligence and blind hatred.

Lastly William Joyce started this thread and he is even more of anti-semite, red-neck, bigot than you are!
Fucking troll! Didn't you leave USMB? Dramatic simple minded bastard!

I never suggested that jews don't hate him. I was pointing out how YOU won't dare stereotype JEWS as scheisty money grubbing sneaks because of HIS ONE EXAMPLE while you WILL stereotype muslims wholesale because of ONE EXAMPLE. Indeed, this thread is about the rich irony regarding who is willing to stereotype whom. I realize that facing this without crying antisemite is beyond your capability so maybe I'll just wave a dollar in front of you and dazzle your attention span like a dog salivating over a treat.

By all means, call someone else HATEFUL NAMES names, jew. The irony of your own testimony is not lost.

I have lost a shit load of money off my Christian Korean American broker! NW MBA grad, smart as nails. Should I go nutz on all Koreans. My 401(k) has gone down to scary numbers, should I hate all Christians because the administrator of the plan happens to be a White Christian? Didn't think so!

For the last time douche bag, the majority of Maddoff's victims were rich AMERICAN JEWS. The Jews hate him more than anyone! And this thread is not about Jews so keep then out your trollish anti-semitic bastard! There are a dozen or so other ones you can slander them with you ignorance, unintelligence and blind hatred.

Lastly William Joyce started this thread and he is even more of anti-semite, red-neck, bigot than you are!
Fucking troll! Didn't you leave USMB? Dramatic simple minded bastard!

I never suggested that jews don't hate him. I was pointing out how YOU won't dare stereotype JEWS as scheisty money grubbing sneaks because of HIS ONE EXAMPLE while you WILL stereotype muslims wholesale because of ONE EXAMPLE. Indeed, this thread is about the rich irony regarding who is willing to stereotype whom. I realize that facing this without crying antisemite is beyond your capability so maybe I'll just wave a dollar in front of you and dazzle your attention span like a dog salivating over a treat.

By all means, call someone else HATEFUL NAMES names, jew. The irony of your own testimony is not lost.

I have lost a shit load of money off my Christian Korean American broker! NW MBA grad, smart as nails. Should I go nutz on all Koreans. My 401(k) has gone down to scary numbers, should I hate all Christians because the administrator of the plan happens to be a White Christian? Didn't think so!

Lets see if you can dig up as many examples of scheming koreans christians as I have posted already regarding jews and money schemes....

:eusa_whistle:

Lets see if you can dig up as many examples of scheming koreans christians as I have posted already regarding jews and money schemes....

There was a Korean American that shot up a college. Worst attack on a school ever! So should we look at all Koreans as a threat to college safety! Yet all Jewish investors are scamming hook-nose Jewish bastards!

This thread is not about your interest in Jews and money schemes but rather about a American liberal-accepted example of the Muslim community cutting off the head of his wife.

While an extreme example, it is a direct link to this culture's continued mistreatment of women, and as such, should be made an issue by America's so often outspoken Womens' Rights groups.

No such issue has been raised by these groups, thus ensuring the continuation of the hypocrisy behind this movement.

Just as these same womens' rights groups said little to nothing regarding the millions of women who were able to vote in Iraq's second free elections - elections that included over 4000 female candidates.

I don't care what position one makes regarding the war - and I continue to take issue with the war itself - THAT accomplishment is both remarkable, and far more historically significant than any ponzi scheme.

And yet, the mainstream media downplayed this amazing transformation.

When taken into context of the long history of females as marginal members of Muslim society in so many parts of the worlds - a fact representing hundreds of millions of women, what is going on in Iraq is INCREDIBLE, and I am in awe of that fact. Much work remains to be done, but it is undeniable so much work has been done.

iraqiyoungladythumbsupace.jpg

This thread is not about your interest in Jews and money schemes but rather about a American liberal-accepted example of the Muslim community cutting off the head of his wife.

While an extreme example, it is a direct link to this culture's continued mistreatment of women, and as such, should be made an issue by America's so often outspoken Womens' Rights groups.

No such issue has been raised by these groups, thus ensuring the continuation of the hypocrisy behind this movement.

Just as these same womens' rights groups said little to nothing regarding the millions of women who were able to vote in Iraq's second free elections - elections that included over 4000 female candidates.

I don't care what position one makes regarding the war - and I continue to take issue with the war itself - THAT accomplishment is both remarkable, and far more historically significant than any ponzi scheme.

When taken into context of the long history of females as marginal members of Muslim society in so many parts of the worlds - a fact representing hundreds of millions of women, what is going on in Iraq is INCREDIBLE, and I am in awe of that fact. Much work remains to be done, but it is undeniable so much work has been done.

You must be insane, seriously, to think that anyone of any American political persuasion thinks cutting off a woman's head is acceptable. You are also insane to think that liberals think muslim's treatment of women is okie dokie. Oh, and Iraq...lmao, you've posted a picture of someone in a burka. Women are LESS free in Iraq now that the religious police are running around than they were under Saddam, asshole.

There was a Korean American that shot up a college. Worst attack on a school ever! So should we look at all Koreans as a threat to college safety! Yet all Jewish investors are scamming hook-nose Jewish bastards!

Like I said, jewbird, provide evidence or change the tone of your chirp. You brought Koreans into this in an effort to deflect so, apparently, you won't have a tough time finding as many examples of koreans stealing money or killing people as you are quick to brink up muslims or AS I cited above.

Come on, lil guy... whip out some evidence instead of crybaby antisemite accusations.

Please don't tell mean you don't remember Virginia Tech? I guess its not a Jewish conspiracy, so you don't care.

Here is a Korean Scammer:
Fraud Reports - Investment fraud
Palm Beach Post reported that hedge fund KL Financial Group used "[t]he promise of sky-high returns of 450 percent from a high-flying hedge fund" as a "hook" to attract "ome of Palm Beach's [Florida] wealthiest residents" as investor

"The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission last year sued KL principals Won Sok Lee and brothers John and Yung Bae Kim, charging them with securities fraud

Here is another one:
'Scam' Is Smart Investment

OK a few Korea American investment brokers are scammers, I guess all of them are scammer correct?

What about the Nigeria e-mail fraud! Should all Nigerians be considered fraudster, because a few are?

Since your a leftist scum-bag you will say NO! However, you will condemn all Jews for the acts of a few. Very typical!

Like I said, jewbird, provide evidence or change the tone of your chirp. You brought Koreans into this in an effort to deflect so, apparently, you won't have a tough time finding as many examples of koreans stealing money or killing people as you are quick to brink up muslims or AS I cited above.

Come on, lil guy... whip out some evidence instead of crybaby antisemite accusations.

Is this any less stereotypical fodder for those who enjoy talking shit about muslims than Maddoff's giant ponzi scheme for those who enjoy stereotyping jews? Ironically, the zionists never hesitate to dig deep into a bagful of rocks to throw at muslims despite making every excuse in the book regarding Bernie. Funny how that works.

Have trouble concentrating?

I've seen Ghook shrug off the ponzi scheme "because it targeted mostly jews". So, apparently, the schesty jew stereotype shoudn't apply because of the actions of one man.... yet, here you are looking to vilify muslims IN GENERAL because one man cut off a head.

So, court jester, why is it OK for you to stereotype muslims when we all know goddamn well that finding matching examples of scheming jews is about as tough as finding a drop of water in the ocean? THERE is a riddle for you to ponder.

:thup:

So, let me get this deal straight. All I have to do is say Jews steal money, and you'll admit that Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!

It must make your skin crawl every time you see another act of inhumanity by Moslems, and yet you know you cannot leave the faith because that would be a death sentence, according to your co-religionists.

You've demonstrated the weakness of any point that you may have been trying to express by claiming some resonance between modern contemporary everday savagery and America in the 1840's.

Thanks for trying to build a bridge to the 7th century. Muslim religious excesses must be corrected. Stand erect or be made to stand erect.

Thanks for the "words of wisdom" Ann; any other nations or groups of people you'd like to massacre in the name of converting them to Christianity? Already took out the majority of the Native American population, on to the Arabs next?

Ho, hum.

I'm quite surprised that PC isn't a antisemite like her hero Annie The Witch Coulter, although maybe she's hiding it. :eusa_whistle:

You must be insane, seriously, to think that anyone of any American political persuasion thinks cutting off a woman's head is acceptable. You are also insane to think that liberals think muslim's treatment of women is okie dokie. Oh, and Iraq...lmao, you've posted a picture of someone in a burka. Women are LESS free in Iraq now that the religious police are running around than they were under Saddam, asshole.

Not sure of the point your are attempting to make, but I will clarify for you...

The Muslim man who cut off the head of his wife was widely accepted within liberal circles as a prominent member of the American Muslim community - he was elevated to celebrity status with his Bridges TV network, a channel devoted to the Muslim community that at its peak, was said to reach some 2 million potential American viewers.

An Islamic TV Channel Expands Its U.S. Audience - October 19, 2006 - The New York Sun

The PC America establishment, including media and corporate America, stood behind this television station, with little protest, less judgement, and certainly little or no outcry from women's rights groups voicing dissent against Bridges TV. The only concern over the channel was its often anti-Jewish stance.

Further proof of the mainstream media's attempts to diminish the cultural issues that exist in the Muslim world, namely its mistreatment of women, is the fact this story is still being underreported. Why? Because of the media's overt concern with keep up its Muslim-friendly appearance.

This is a man who is Muslim - a culture that continues to maintain legitimized abuses against women. In reaction to his wife wanting a divorce, he cut off her head. The rights of Muslim men to disfigure their wives and children is well documented, and unfortunately, persists in the modern age as it is deeply ingrained in the Muslim culture.

Muslim cuts off wife’s ears, nose to Celebrate Muslim holiday « Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

LP: Muslim Parents Cut Head off Daughter, 18

Kicking and screaming, Shiite children are brought into a bloody rite of mourning - International Herald Tribune

And so I ask again, where is the outcry for this decapitated woman living in America, brutally murdered by her Muslim husband?

Where are the scores of news stories detailing this brutality, condemning it, showing it for the evil act that it is?

Where are the women marching in protest over this brutal act?

Why are YOU not more strongly condemning this act? Calling on American women to set up shelters specifically for abused Muslim women and children in America and around the world?

http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/578644.html

How soon, and how much, we seem to forget...

CAUTION: BEHEADING VIDEO LINKS - VERY GRAPHIC

SHOSEI KODA BEHEADING VIDEO

http://jblog.jackcjohnson.com/Videos/muslim-videos/172.aspx

Last edited:
keep making asinine posts like this and everyone will think you are a moron

REALLY now?

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

Because saying the Jews need "to be perfected" is not anti semite. :rolleyes:

Imagine if Sunni said that, you'd be all over him in a heart beat.

keep making asinine posts like this and everyone will think you are a moron

REALLY now?

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

Because saying the Jews need "to be perfected" is not anti semite. :rolleyes:

Imagine if Sunni said that, you'd be all over him in a heart beat.
spoken out of complete ignorance, on YOUR part
learn what the Bible teaches and you might have a clue

Forum List

Back