Yet another school shooting

Your only point is that schools are already secure and it's impossible to stop people with guns from just walking in

If they are obviously not a student, it's easy! If I tried to walk into a school without my ID badge, they won't let me inside, except to the office where they can verify who I am and why I am there!

Adam Lanza obviously didn't belong at Sandy Hook and that's why he had to shoot out the glass in order to get in!

Almost all of the other school shooters were students or former students, Makes it hard to pick them out of a crowd.

You don't have to pick anyone out if you check everyone do you?

Man how the fuck did you ever convince anyone you are smarter than the kids you teach?

You cannot check everyone unless you want to hire 20 people for a half hour work in the morning, and the have them sit on their ass all day. Schools would have to starts at 6am and the kids would not get instruction until 8.

You can't convince me that you have been in a school since you were expelled.
I don't care what kind of administrator you were, the situation can be fixed, and when it is you are going to be ashamed of yourself for not being a part of it.

How much money do you want to waste and STILL have school shootings because you overlooked something?
I garantee you I could stop them, but the libs won't let me, so it's on them.

We need to arm the kids at school and stop denying them their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

What we need to do is end democrat gun free zones. Schools are the only place that you guys want defenseless in the face of possible attackers, why is that? Congress has 2,500 armed police officers to protect 535 members.......

Since you morons don't do the research, you need to understand that these idiots pick gun free zones to attack.....and if you allow normal, law abiding people to merely keep their legal guns with them when they are in or around a school, these idiots would stop targeting them....they surrender, run away or commit suicide as soon as they face someone who has a gun...

But you need your human sacrifices so you can get the power to ban and confiscate guns...that is on you...
Aside from the accusations that Demon-crats are gun grabbers in which I also think they are, but what's wrong with hindering the shooters ability by researching the very thing that allowed him the ability to do the most damage in the situation ?

Vehicles can even be technically reviewed in order to shut them down if someone other than the key holder/owner attempts to take the vehicle to use it in a mass murder event.

Vehicles can be set up to shut down if leave the roadway under certain speeds, and can have sensors added that will apply the brakes if get to close to other objects etc.

Basically what it appears that you advocate here, is that nothing can be done if it involves anything pertaining to the modification of a gun to restrict it from rapidly killing as many targets possible in the event that a mentally deranged person gets their hand on one of these weapons.

LOTS of wasted $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Oh really... Well what kind of price do you think our children's lives are worth today ???? Not very much by the look of these former post in this thread. Pathetic.

Arm the teachers and the school shootings will cease. Only an idiot would walk into a school knowing that any and all adults in the building could kill them.
So the schools become the wild west ?

What we need to do is end democrat gun free zones. Schools are the only place that you guys want defenseless in the face of possible attackers, why is that? Congress has 2,500 armed police officers to protect 535 members.......

Since you morons don't do the research, you need to understand that these idiots pick gun free zones to attack.....and if you allow normal, law abiding people to merely keep their legal guns with them when they are in or around a school, these idiots would stop targeting them....they surrender, run away or commit suicide as soon as they face someone who has a gun...

But you need your human sacrifices so you can get the power to ban and confiscate guns...that is on you...
Aside from the accusations that Demon-crats are gun grabbers in which I also think they are, but what's wrong with hindering the shooters ability by researching the very thing that allowed him the ability to do the most damage in the situation ?

Vehicles can even be technically reviewed in order to shut them down if someone other than the key holder/owner attempts to take the vehicle to use it in a mass murder event.

Vehicles can be set up to shut down if leave the roadway under certain speeds, and can have sensors added that will apply the brakes if get to close to other objects etc.

Basically what it appears that you advocate here, is that nothing can be done if it involves anything pertaining to the modification of a gun to restrict it from rapidly killing as many targets possible in the event that a mentally deranged person gets their hand on one of these weapons.

Oh really... Well what kind of price do you think our children's lives are worth today ???? Not very much by the look of these former post in this thread. Pathetic.

Arm the teachers and the school shootings will cease. Only an idiot would walk into a school knowing that any and all adults in the building could kill them.
Kind of hard when the mental case is staring you in the face everyday. You say "walk in" as if everyone is coming from the street having no knowledge of the lay out, transitions, weaknesses etc. The insiders is what is hard to gaurd against.

In the Bible a king said "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger that I may see him when he comes for me, and not thy brother for whom I cannot see coming for me".

So you think a student is going to go head to head with a teacher like my son had his senior year, a combat veteran Green Beret, who taught his English class? Or how about the former Air Force Security Police Master Sergeant who taught ROTC? Maybe the Assistant Principal who was an Army Ranger Captain from the Gulf War?

My son's English teacher and I were both still reserve O-4s and the kids would trip out when he would say, "Good morning Commander!" and I would respond with, "Good morning, Major!"

Add to that, we had two Sheriff's Deputies. You have to have a serious death wish to try to beat those odds.

Kind of hard when the mental case is staring you in the face everyday. You say "walk in" as if everyone is coming from the street having no knowledge of the lay out, transitions, weaknesses etc. The insiders is what is hard to gaurd against.

In the Bible a king said "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger that I may see him when he comes for me, and not thy brother for whom I cannot see coming for me".

So you think a student is going to go head to head with a teacher like my son had his senior year, a combat veteran Green Beret, who taught his English class? Or how about the former Air Force Security Police Master Sergeant who taught ROTC? Maybe the Assistant Principal who was an Army Ranger Captain from the Gulf War?

My son's English teacher and I were both still reserve O-4s and the kids would trip out when he would say, "Good morning Commander!" and I would respond with, "Good morning, Major!"

Add to that, we had two Sheriff's Deputies. You have to have a serious death wish to try to beat those odds.
You think the liberoids are going to let you stack the deck like that in every school ??? I want what you been smokin.

Or is it that as long as you can get it like that in your area, then to hell with the rest of the country ? We need a universal fix, and it needs to be a good one that covers all public schools.

Contrary to the TV and movie portrayal, there was no "Wild West". An armed society is a police society.

When was the last time you saw someone go in and try to rob a gun store or shoot up a police station? People intent on committing crimes do so where ared opposition is NOT anticipated.

You think the liberoids are going to let you stack the deck like that in every school ??? I want what you been smokin.

Or is it that as long as you can get it like that in your area, then to hell with the rest of the country ? We need a universal fix, and it needs to be a good one that covers all public schools.

Why does there need to be a universal fix? Schools should address their own unique problems. I fail to see any logic in your reasoning. My way works and it could be universal.

Look at what happened in Indiana. A teacher disarmed the student after getting shot three times. Had he been armed, it would have been less likely that the shooter could have done as much damage.

We need to arm the kids at school and stop denying them their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

Yes, nothing really can be done in the realm of modifying weapons for a few reasons. First, it HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE - gun control advocates seem to forget that the gun industry is one of the most heavily regulated industry out there. Design is heavily restricted. Further, the modifications that are proposed are consistently modifications that are irrelevant. They are EASILY circumvented with little to no knowledge required.

parents know their children better than anyone else and understand their impulse better than anyone else but that's not the same as knowing what they're doing at any given moment.

If you can’t tell your kid is fucked up then you don’t deserve to be a parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt you are a parent then.

Parents will always see the best in their children.

I have three kids so you are off base and wrong and a parents job is to raise there kids correctly. I doubt you have kids. I know more about kids then you will ever know. I have 20 nieces and nephews. Good parents see the best in there kids but it’s your job as a parent to pay attention for any warning signs of problems. That’s what a good parent does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the parents job to raise them correctly. I did not state differently. You seem to think that a parent is capable of seeing pure evil in their child. An evil so pervasive that they are able to slaughter innocents in the highest numbers possible.

I have three kids as well. I know who they are better than they do and know exactly how they are going to react to almost any situation. I have no idea if I could see the evil that it takes to kill children even if it were present - every parent (that is worth a damn at least) truly believes their children are beautiful people. If you think you can so easily see that in your children then I do not see how you can understand what it is like to be a parent.

A simple excersize is all that is needed right ?

1. Get two AR-15 rifles and two shooters.

2. Set up targets in the form of a mock school shooting or concert shooting.

3. Have one rifle with a full 30 round clip.

4. Have it engage all targets as fast as it can emptying the clip. Time the event.

5. The other rifle has a two round clip.

6. Have the shooter engauge all targets with the two round clip, and then with a change out of added clips from his pants, baggie, back pack etc. Time the event.

7. How long does it take to kill all targets between the two events, and make a note of the timed pauses in between the events or during the events.
Blasting away as fast as you can simply means you are not going to hit anything. That is the misnomer in gun control advocates and magazine size - slow, controlled bursts are how you take out a targets. A 2 round clip might actually accomplish slowing them down and also MASSIVELY impact the weapons defensive use as well. Essentially anything that impacts the fist by a tiny margin will impact the second massively.

There is no wild west. These so called shootouts where legal gun owners are spraying bullets all over the place simply do not exist. Not one time has anyone been able to point out an actual case of this. The only wild west shootouts are those that are had between gang members and that situation is not relevant to mass shootings.

4. Have it engage all targets as fast as it can emptying the clip. Time the event.

6. Have the shooter engauge all targets with the two round clip, and then with a change out of added clips from his pants, baggie, back pack etc. Time the event.

7. How long does it take to kill all targets between the two events, and make a note of the timed pauses in between the events or during the events.
Blasting away as fast as you can simply means you are not going to hit anything. That is the misnomer in gun control advocates and magazine size - slow, controlled bursts are how you take out a targets. A 2 round clip might actually accomplish slowing them down and also MASSIVELY impact the weapons defensive use as well. Essentially anything that impacts the fist by a tiny margin will impact the second massively.

There is no wild west. These so called shootouts where legal gun owners are spraying bullets all over the place simply do not exist. Not one time has anyone been able to point out an actual case of this. The only wild west shootouts are those that are had between gang members and that situation is not relevant to mass shootings.
Hmmm, did you actually agree with me on my post about the excersize in order to clarify the differences between a 30 round clip and a two round clip in action ? The mock shooting excersize could be teaching us alot when it comes to putting oneself behind such a weapon in the scenario, otherwise in order to learn how to stop or even slow down the killer so that we can save lives at that level of the event. Of course there are more than one level in these shootings to explore, but the actual shooter level is relevant to look at in this way.

Yes modifying the clip for less shooting before reload or to change out the clip might hinder the weapons full capability in what it was built for, but in a different event where the homeowner has to have it for defensive purposes, then maybe the ammo could be made more stronger (as in wad cutter rounds or hollow points), otherwise if only have the two rounds to use in order to stop someone or something.

A double barrel shotgun was the defensive gun of choice back in the day, where as to barrels full of no.5 buckshot was something to put the fear in you. Greatest defensive gun ever made for close in support if had a home invasion or other.

It depends on who is shooting the weapon when it comes to the hitting the target. A crowded area makes it a slaughter house as is proven.

Last edited:

No one said anything about LEGAL gun owners spraying bullets all over the place. Where did you come up with that one ?

No one said anything about LEGAL gun owners spraying bullets all over the place. Where did you come up with that one ?
You insinuated that schools would become the 'wild west' if teachers were legally armed. What else could you mean with a comment like that.

Who runs the schools nowadays? DEMOCRATS.

Ain't it odd that not that long ago we drove to school with a GUN RACK in the back window of our pickup truck, with GUNS IN IT? And no one got shot. Why is that?

What are the leftists/democrats teaching kids that they feel the need to gun down unarmed people?

Ask democrats. It's their ball field. They own and run academia today.

When was the last time anyone was checked for a gun before they went into a bank?

Why are you making my point for me?

Your only point is that schools are already secure and it's impossible to stop people with guns from just walking in

If they are obviously not a student, it's easy! If I tried to walk into a school without my ID badge, they won't let me inside, except to the office where they can verify who I am and why I am there!

Adam Lanza obviously didn't belong at Sandy Hook and that's why he had to shoot out the glass in order to get in!

Almost all of the other school shooters were students or former students, Makes it hard to pick them out of a crowd.

You don't have to pick anyone out if you check everyone do you?

Man how the fuck did you ever convince anyone you are smarter than the kids you teach?

You cannot check everyone unless you want to hire 20 people for a half hour work in the morning, and the have them sit on their ass all day. Schools would have to starts at 6am and the kids would not get instruction until 8.

You can't convince me that you have been in a school since you were expelled.

You can you just don't want to

So don't whine the next time someone just waltzes into a school and starts shooting

You insinuated that schools would become the 'wild west' if teachers were legally armed. What else could you mean with a comment like that.
No someone said something about the students being armed in order to let them enjoy their second amendment rights, and then someone else said kids have no rights etc.

I said in response to the exchange that the schools would become the wild west.

Was your insinuation dishonest, otherwise within your supposed gotcha moment you thought you had on me ??

They already tracked this in the research I showed...... the parkland shooter killed 17 with 10 round magazines..... and the Waffle House shooter killed 4 with a standard magazine.....

It is time in the gun free zone that matters, not magazine size...but thanks for letting us know that people like you won't be happy with a 10 round limit on magazines....

Mass public shooters kill fewer people each year than lawn mowers do...magazine limits only hurt law abiding citizens who need every bullet they can carry because when they are attacked, no one will be there to save them...they will be on their own, facing one or more armed attackers and they won't have backup.......

Stupid magazine limits only limit the number of bullets law abiding gun owners can have, mass shooters and criminals will not be effected.

Forum List

Back