Yet another school shooting

parents know their children better than anyone else and understand their impulse better than anyone else but that's not the same as knowing what they're doing at any given moment.

If you can’t tell your kid is fucked up then you don’t deserve to be a parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt you are a parent then.

Parents will always see the best in their children.

parents know their children better than anyone else and understand their impulse better than anyone else but that's not the same as knowing what they're doing at any given moment.

Good point...

To prevent shootings from hotel windows don't let people with guns into hotels

Are you really that fucking stupid to realize that your laws and gun bans won't do jack shit?

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus- How did I know THIS would be coming? :D

1. Vegas hosts many MANY gun shows - are you going to stop dealers from all over the world bringing guns into a gun show?
2. Nevada gun laws are loose & Lax as shit (or as Ex-Lax if you will) Stephen Paddock owned over 40 guns. Nevada law made that easy.

But taking your idiocy to even higher levels: How will you prevent kids from taking guns onto your brilliant idea of staggered school buses? The beach at spring break?? A public park on Memorial Day???

Dude, please stop - You randomly fluctuate between illogic, illiteracy and just flat-out ILL. ;)

Your obtuseness knows no bounds

Nothing you suggest will stop any of the things you whine about.

Then stick to school shootings and none of that shit will stop a person from walking onto a school with a gun

If you want to prevent school shootings you have to prevent people from walking into a school with a gun

That has worked so well at preventing bank robberies. No ever uses a gun to rob a bank anymore.

When was the last time anyone was checked for a gun before they went into a bank?

Why are you making my point for me?

Your only point is that schools are already secure and it's impossible to stop people with guns from just walking in

If they are obviously not a student, it's easy! If I tried to walk into a school without my ID badge, they won't let me inside, except to the office where they can verify who I am and why I am there!

Adam Lanza obviously didn't belong at Sandy Hook and that's why he had to shoot out the glass in order to get in!

Almost all of the other school shooters were students or former students, Makes it hard to pick them out of a crowd.

You don't have to pick anyone out if you check everyone do you?

Man how the fuck did you ever convince anyone you are smarter than the kids you teach?

We need to arm the kids at school and stop denying them their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

There are a lot of normal people on U.Smessageboard, and then you also have left wing, anti gun, nutjobs too....

YOU --- Normal? :D

animate-head-turn-arc-preview-02.gif

So what if he owned 40 guns? There are many like him who own even more who don't shoot other people. He only used two you dumb ass.....there are close to 600 million guns in private hands, genius....and the number of people killed by mass shooters is less than 75 a year.....the only outlier is the Vegas shooting.....and less than 75 is less than the number killed by lawn mowers every year....

Link on only two guns used please?

LIST: Guns and evidence from Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock

We need to arm the kids at school and stop denying them their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

What we need to do is end democrat gun free zones. Schools are the only place that you guys want defenseless in the face of possible attackers, why is that? Congress has 2,500 armed police officers to protect 535 members.......

Since you morons don't do the research, you need to understand that these idiots pick gun free zones to attack.....and if you allow normal, law abiding people to merely keep their legal guns with them when they are in or around a school, these idiots would stop targeting them....they surrender, run away or commit suicide as soon as they face someone who has a gun...

But you need your human sacrifices so you can get the power to ban and confiscate guns...that is on you...

What we need to do is end democrat gun free zones. Schools are the only place that you guys want defenseless in the face of possible attackers, why is that? Congress has 2,500 armed police officers to protect 535 members.......

Since you morons don't do the research, you need to understand that these idiots pick gun free zones to attack.....and if you allow normal, law abiding people to merely keep their legal guns with them when they are in or around a school, these idiots would stop targeting them....they surrender, run away or commit suicide as soon as they face someone who has a gun...

But you need your human sacrifices so you can get the power to ban and confiscate guns...that is on you...
Aside from the accusations that Demon-crats are gun grabbers in which I also think they are, but what's wrong with hindering the shooters ability by researching the very thing that allowed him the ability to do the most damage in the situation ?

Vehicles can even be technically reviewed in order to shut them down if someone other than the key holder/owner attempts to take the vehicle to use it in a mass murder event.

Vehicles can be set up to shut down if leave the roadway under certain speeds, and can have sensors added that will apply the brakes if get to close to other objects etc.

Basically what it appears that you advocate here, is that nothing can be done if it involves anything pertaining to the modification of a gun to restrict it from rapidly killing as many targets possible in the event that a mentally deranged person gets their hand on one of these weapons.

I said "We need to arm the kids at school and stop denying them their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms." You must be confusing me with someone else. Better luck next time.

I have three kids so you are off base and wrong and a parents job is to raise there kids correctly. I doubt you have kids. I know more about kids then you will ever know. I have 20 nieces and nephews. Good parents see the best in there kids but it’s your job as a parent to pay attention for any warning signs of problems. That’s what a good parent does.

A simple excersize is all that is needed right ?

1. Get two AR-15 rifles and two shooters.

2. Set up targets in the form of a mock school shooting or concert shooting.

3. Have one rifle with a full 30 round clip.

4. Have it engage all targets as fast as it can emptying the clip. Time the event.

5. The other rifle has a two round clip.

6. Have the shooter engauge all targets with the two round clip, and then with a change out of added clips from his pants, baggie, back pack etc. Time the event.

7. How long does it take to kill all targets between the two events, and make a note of the timed pauses in between the events or during the events.

That has worked so well at preventing bank robberies. No ever uses a gun to rob a bank anymore.

When was the last time anyone was checked for a gun before they went into a bank?

Your only point is that schools are already secure and it's impossible to stop people with guns from just walking in

If they are obviously not a student, it's easy! If I tried to walk into a school without my ID badge, they won't let me inside, except to the office where they can verify who I am and why I am there!

Adam Lanza obviously didn't belong at Sandy Hook and that's why he had to shoot out the glass in order to get in!

Almost all of the other school shooters were students or former students, Makes it hard to pick them out of a crowd.

Man how the fuck did you ever convince anyone you are smarter than the kids you teach?

You cannot check everyone unless you want to hire 20 people for a half hour work in the morning, and the have them sit on their ass all day. Schools would have to starts at 6am and the kids would not get instruction until 8.

You can't convince me that you have been in a school since you were expelled.

Aside from the accusations that Demon-crats are gun grabbers in which I also think they are, but what's wrong with hindering the shooters ability by researching the very thing that allowed him the ability to do the most damage in the situation ?

Vehicles can even be technically reviewed in order to shut them down if someone other than the key holder/owner attempts to take the vehicle to use it in a mass murder event.

Vehicles can be set up to shut down if leave the roadway under certain speeds, and can have sensors added that will apply the brakes if get to close to other objects etc.

Basically what it appears that you advocate here, is that nothing can be done if it involves anything pertaining to the modification of a gun to restrict it from rapidly killing as many targets possible in the event that a mentally deranged person gets their hand on one of these weapons.

LOTS of wasted $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh really... Well what kind of price do you think our children's lives are worth today ???? Not very much by the look of these former post in this thread. Pathetic.

You cannot check everyone unless you want to hire 20 people for a half hour work in the morning, and the have them sit on their ass all day. Schools would have to starts at 6am and the kids would not get instruction until 8.

I don't care what kind of administrator you were, the situation can be fixed, and when it is you are going to be ashamed of yourself for not being a part of it.

Oh really... Well what kind of price do you think our children's lives are worth today ???? Not very much by the look of these former post in this thread. Pathetic.

Arm the teachers and the school shootings will cease. Only an idiot would walk into a school knowing that any and all adults in the building could kill them.

I don't care what kind of administrator you were, the situation can be fixed, and when it is you are going to be ashamed of yourself for not being a part of it.

How much money do you want to waste and STILL have school shootings because you overlooked something?

Arm the teachers and the school shootings will cease. Only an idiot would walk into a school knowing that any and all adults in the building could kill them.
Kind of hard when the mental case is staring you in the face everyday. You say "walk in" as if everyone is coming from the street having no knowledge of the lay out, transitions, weaknesses etc. The insiders is what is hard to gaurd against.

In the Bible a king said "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger that I may see him when he comes for me, and not thy brother for whom I cannot see coming for me".

Forum List

Back