Yet another school shooting

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!

They have been the norm since we started drugging our kids into zombies that lack the emotion that stops them in the first place.

Before that school shootings were rare or non existent.

So get used to them or get rid of the product that turns normal kids into monsters.

Your choice.

/----/ Oh snowflake - you stepped in it again. To MAGA would take us back to the days when there were no school shootings and guns were allowed on campus for gun safety training.
gun safety training at school.jpg

Sadly this is true. We can now expect a slew of comments making the claim that only one school shooting today, and yet 10,000 times today a gun will prevent the loss of life or property.

They have been the norm since we started drugging our kids into zombies that lack the emotion that stops them in the first place.
i do feel there is a huge connection here. in my high school days in the 80s people had shotguns and rifles in their trucks back window on a rack. never an issue.

something in society changed along the way as guns have been a part of it for a long long time.

Dead school kids as part of the cost of doing business? How cynical.

Forum List

Back