Yet another attempt at Islamic indoctrination

"Yet another attempt at Islamic indoctrination"

Yet another rightwing thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Perhaps if the OP had the capability of critical thinking, as opposed to blind hatred and partisanism, she wouldn't be starting such inane, ridiculous threads.

I dont fear islam.

I do recognize that the majority of Islamic populations are still in the dark ages though.
Timing is right, they are 700 years younger than Christianity. You'd like them to progress faster than your faith did I see?
More black and white thinking.
Where have you ever seen me claim my faith? What faith have you decided that I am?

I dont fear islam.

I do recognize that the majority of Islamic populations are still in the dark ages though.
Timing is right, they are 700 years younger than Christianity. You'd like them to progress faster than your faith did I see?
More black and white thinking.
Where have you ever seen me claim my faith? What faith have you decided that I am?
Same as most Americans, Jesus the Capitalist.

Perhaps if the OP had the capability of critical thinking, as opposed to blind hatred and partisanism, she wouldn't be starting such inane, ridiculous threads.

Don't you ever tire of pontificating Counselor?

You most of all fail to show any real "critical thinking" ability.....you like most see things through the lenses of your political philosophy just like everyone else....and just like everyone else you want to tell us just how smart you are.

Shouldn't be forced to wear either but should understand both, and this:
M_Id_318951_jewish_skullcap.jpg

And this:
a9bc335f66d8d229d5cef434b01b9e921-600x399.jpg

Got a problem with that?

Since when are people forced to wear those things 24/7? They aren't.
"A hijab, also spelled ḥijāb (/hɪˈdʒɑːb/, /hɪˈdʒæb/, /ˈhɪ.dʒæb/ or /hɛˈdʒɑːb/;[1][2][3][4] Arabic: حجاب‎, pronounced [ħiˈdʒæːb] or [ħiˈɡæːb]), is a veil that covers the head and chest, which is often worn by Muslim women beyond the age of puberty in the presence of adult males outside of their immediate family as a form of modest attire"
Hijab - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Learn something today.

Yes and what happens to women if they don't wear this? I recall reports of women being beaten, stoned or worse because they showed bare arms. Wearing a stinky garment in the heat of summer isn't pleasant and I feel sorry for them.

Do you remember the woman who married an Iranian and went to visit his family? The guy told his American wife she could leave, but the daughter was staying there with him. She described how horrible it was to be forced to follow their oppressive customs and sounded like a nightmare. Women have no rights in Muslim countries.

ROFLMNAO!

Is there ANY fallacious construct that you actually understand?

(The Intellectually Less Fortunate, are prone toward the unsound logical construct that because someone claimed something to BE fallacious, it actually is fallacious.

When in truth, fallacious constructs are only such where the appeal distracts from the truth... which in this case, the appeal IS truth, thus in no potential way, a distraction from such.)

And this:

Got a problem with that?

Since when are people forced to wear those things 24/7? They aren't. Muslim women are oppressed and punished if they aren't covered or if they commit other 'sins', such as talking to men who aren't relatives. They are born into it and have no choice.

All religions have customs, but you are free to leave without fear of persecution. Not so with those who try to leave Islam.
The African Muslims living around here, the women are free to drive, walk, shop, talk to others in the community..alone..I hear them chiding the spouse many times....

Since you agree they should wear the hijab, should all be forced to wear a cross for Christian teachings?
A school tried to get female students to weat a hijab for the day so they can empathize with Muslim women. First of all, it is Muslims who oppress their women, not the average American. Secondly, I wonder if they allowed those guys who identify as women to do this. I doubt it considering it would be an insult to Muslims since they do not approve of the gays.

There have been more Christians slaughtered in recent times, but no schools are reaching out to Muslim students to ask them to empathize with them. No one is asking any students to appreciate the Jews and their struggle with anti-Semitism.

Maybe because this administration takes CAIR and their demands seriously while ignoring other religions.

I actually think the female students would feel sorry for Muslim women, and not because of how others reacted to their head covering, but the way Muslim women are forced to wear those stupid things in the first place.

Muslim women were upset when people didn't want to do this. They are trained to do as they are told and that means attacking anyone who doesn't embrace Islam. Maybe they are jealous that other religions don't oppress women and misery does love company.

CAIR has way too much influence in this country. The things being taught to young people are all pro-islam, yet other religions are largely ignored.

It's Muslims across the globe who are showing complete hatred for non-Muslims and gays. Why no mention of that? Muslims will not tolerate any criticism, even of the terrorists. Recently, Muslims protested the showing of American Sniper. They found it offensive to see terrorists getting shot. Boo fucking hoo, Muslims. If you can't stand to fight the radicals who murder for no reason, then you are just as bad.

"Hate crimes against Muslims in the U.S. are practically non-existent. According to the FBI stats, of 5,928 incidents tabulated in 2013, only 135 were deemed anti-Islamic, while 625 of which were anti-Jewish. Yet the school didn’t ask any students to wear Jewish yarmulkes (head caps) for a day.

Muslim women are indeed being oppressed — in Muslim nations.

But oppression by Muslims against Christians happens in nearly every Muslim nation, every single day. But don’t expect Christophobic teachers to actually educate their students in an inconvenient fact."

http://toprightnews.com/high-school-tries-to-get-female-students-to-wear-islamic-head-covering-backfires-big-time/
All major religions should be taught in all schools, all of them. If it's worth blowing your ass up, and that of two dozen others, then it's worth understanding.

Islam is not well understood in this country but Christianity is, with 78% of Americans identifying as Christians. Almost everyone - regardless of their religion, has direct contact with Christianity in this country - it's in the public sphere, the media and the culture. Other religions, like Islam, Hinduism, Buddism, Judaism are less well understood and if you are teaching cultural geography - trying to understand the religion of a region is a good idea. :dunno:

I wonder if she feels sorry orthodox Jewish women who are forced to cover their hair or wear wigs?

Since you agree they should wear the hijab, should all be forced to wear a cross for Christian teachings?
A school tried to get female students to weat a hijab for the day so they can empathize with Muslim women. First of all, it is Muslims who oppress their women, not the average American. Secondly, I wonder if they allowed those guys who identify as women to do this. I doubt it considering it would be an insult to Muslims since they do not approve of the gays.

There have been more Christians slaughtered in recent times, but no schools are reaching out to Muslim students to ask them to empathize with them. No one is asking any students to appreciate the Jews and their struggle with anti-Semitism.

Maybe because this administration takes CAIR and their demands seriously while ignoring other religions.

I actually think the female students would feel sorry for Muslim women, and not because of how others reacted to their head covering, but the way Muslim women are forced to wear those stupid things in the first place.

Muslim women were upset when people didn't want to do this. They are trained to do as they are told and that means attacking anyone who doesn't embrace Islam. Maybe they are jealous that other religions don't oppress women and misery does love company.

CAIR has way too much influence in this country. The things being taught to young people are all pro-islam, yet other religions are largely ignored.

It's Muslims across the globe who are showing complete hatred for non-Muslims and gays. Why no mention of that? Muslims will not tolerate any criticism, even of the terrorists. Recently, Muslims protested the showing of American Sniper. They found it offensive to see terrorists getting shot. Boo fucking hoo, Muslims. If you can't stand to fight the radicals who murder for no reason, then you are just as bad.

"Hate crimes against Muslims in the U.S. are practically non-existent. According to the FBI stats, of 5,928 incidents tabulated in 2013, only 135 were deemed anti-Islamic, while 625 of which were anti-Jewish. Yet the school didn’t ask any students to wear Jewish yarmulkes (head caps) for a day.

But oppression by Muslims against Christians happens in nearly every Muslim nation, every single day. But don’t expect Christophobic teachers to actually educate their students in an inconvenient fact."

http://toprightnews.com/high-school-tries-to-get-female-students-to-wear-islamic-head-covering-backfires-big-time/
All major religions should be taught in all schools, all of them. If it's worth blowing your ass up, and that of two dozen others, then it's worth understanding.

Islam is not well understood in this country but Christianity is, with 78% of Americans identifying as Christians. Almost everyone - regardless of their religion, has direct contact with Christianity in this country - it's in the public sphere, the media and the culture. Other religions, like Islam, Hinduism, Buddism, Judaism are less well understood and if you are teaching cultural geography - trying to understand the religion of a region is a good idea. :dunno:

I wonder if she feels sorry orthodox Jewish women who are forced to cover their hair or wear wigs?
And the wearing of veils and head cover is a cultural social custom that was around long before Islam emerged in the region.....

All these educators that are attempting to "Islaminize" our children are women. Those same ignorant female types leaving their safe secure homes world wide to cohabitat with thugs murderers and the scum of the Earth.

Yet the school has no plans but for the Islamic hijab. And those stating it is worn in other cultures/countries: they are not teaching the other cultures, etc. This is part of the Islamic teaching lessons.

And this:

Got a problem with that?

It is being taught in the Islamic lessons- not with the other cultures, etc. Muslims call it a hijab-not other cultures.

And the wearing of veils and head cover is a cultural social custom that was around long before Islam emerged in the region.....

Yet the school has no plans but for the Islamic hijab. And those stating it is worn in other cultures/countries: they are not teaching the other cultures, etc. This is part of the Islamic teaching lessons:

Other religions don't matter. Even though more violence is aimed towards Christians and Jews, the left only wants us to sympathize with Muslims.

Perhaps people would be more tolerant if they stopped bitching about us killing terrorists or showed more tolerance toward other religions.

I truly feel many think if we are tolerant of their bad behaviors, they will just leave us alone. And that is exactly their ploy. Slip in tolerance here and there, push for acceptance of what our values dictate are unacceptable, and their radicals can get a dangerous foothold upon our nation easier.
Yet the school has no plans but for the Islamic hijab. And those stating it is worn in other cultures/countries: they are not teaching the other cultures, etc. This is part of the Islamic teaching lessons:

Other religions don't matter. Even though more violence is aimed towards Christians and Jews, the left only wants us to sympathize with Muslims.

Perhaps people would be more tolerant if they stopped bitching about us killing terrorists or showed more tolerance toward other religions.

You people and your damn religious strife...

Forum List

Back