Classroom Exercise: "I wish my ___________ knew...."

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Third Grade Exercise, where students write and share what they "Wish their teacher knew":

Colorado Teacher Shares Heartbreaking Notes From Third Graders - Yahoo

How about an exercise in political education and public outreach?

What do you wish your President or Government knew?

Post or handwrite. Maybe this should make a whole series to post to Govt officials.
With people holding signs up.

Third Grade Exercise, where students write and share what they "Wish their teacher knew":

Post or handwrite. Maybe this should make a whole series to post to Govt officials.
I wish my government knew the severe damage they're doing to this country and her citizens.
I wish my fellow voters knew the severe damage they're doing to this country and her citizens.
I wish my representatives knew that we know how evil and corrupt they are.
I wish my U.S. Supreme Court knew the meaning of justice.
I wish my fellow citizens would start a revolt against the government, and knew how much we'd all appreciate it.
I wish my government knew how much good it would do to spend tax dollars here at home.
I wish my government knew the economic damage inflicted by illegal immigrants.
I wish my government loved this country as much as I do, and knew what it would mean to all of us if they did.

I wish my government knew the severe damage they're doing to this country and her citizens.
I wish my fellow voters knew the severe damage they're doing to this country and her citizens.
I wish my representatives knew that we know how evil and corrupt they are.
I wish my U.S. Supreme Court knew the meaning of justice.
I wish my fellow citizens would start a revolt against the government, and knew how much we'd all appreciate it.
I wish my government knew how much good it would do to spend tax dollars here at home.
I wish my government knew the economic damage inflicted by illegal immigrants.
I wish my government loved this country as much as I do, and knew what it would mean to all of us if they did.
Most of your fellow citizens don't even get out regularly to vote, they sure aren't going to start a revolution.

Mad Libs: Word Whey

Mad Libs is a phrasal template word game where one player prompts others for a list of words to substitute for blanks in a story, before reading the – often comical or nonsensical – story aloud. The game is frequently played as a party game or as a pastime.
The game was invented in the United States, and more than 110 million copies of Mad Libs books have been sold since the series was first published in 1958 (source of summary from top: Wikipedia).

Mad Libs encourages 'stream-of-consciousness' word/communication construction and fosters a kind of 'laissez-faire intellectualism.' It also fosters antonymic reasoning as well as analogy analysis as they relate to behavior streamlining:

"I wish my parents knew I'm unhappy with America's form of capitalism government."

:afro:

Mad Libs (Wikipedia)

madlibs.jpg

Forum List

Back