“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

I totally agree. I think Trump made a mistake in agreeing to an interview with "tingly-legged" Chris Matthews. I don't doubt that every time Obama flashes his teeth, Chris pisses down his own leg.

Well, you're "right".....Trump SHOULD avoid any tough questions and please the intelligence quotient of most of his acolytes who probably sport the IQ of 13 years old.....like you.

Trump likes to come off as the "tough talking" candidate.......but NOT the respondent of "tough questions".....
Trump's fallacy is he doesn't see the left wing set up's and walks into their mouth piece Traps that always use these tactics.

Even the Melanie was a Trap.................It was sent out to get a response and it worked..................and in this case it will probably hit both Trump and Cruz.............

Trump set the whole thing up AS A TRAP for Cruz. That's my humble opinion. These mysterious PACs work in mysterious ways.
Rumor has it Rubio did it for the establishment.
It's been clear for over a month that Cruz and Rubio have conspired to take down Trump. The last 3 debates have been nothing but a tag-team WWE match.

I totally agree. I think Trump made a mistake in agreeing to an interview with "tingly-legged" Chris Matthews. I don't doubt that every time Obama flashes his teeth, Chris pisses down his own leg.

Well, you're "right".....Trump SHOULD avoid any tough questions and please the intelligence quotient of most of his acolytes who probably sport the IQ of 13 years old.....like you.

Trump likes to come off as the "tough talking" candidate.......but NOT the respondent of "tough questions".....
Trump's fallacy is he doesn't see the left wing set up's and walks into their mouth piece Traps that always use these tactics.

Even the Melanie was a Trap.................It was sent out to get a response and it worked..................and in this case it will probably hit both Trump and Cruz.............

Trump set the whole thing up AS A TRAP for Cruz. That's my humble opinion. These mysterious PACs work in mysterious ways.
Rumor has it Rubio did it for the establishment.
It's been clear for over a month that Cruz and Rubio have conspired to take down Trump. The last 3 debates have been nothing but a tag-team WWE match.
Well at least they haven't thrown the kitchen sink at him yet..................

toles_kitchensink.gif

If Trump can't take on Chris Mathews he certainly can't take on Putin or Kim.
You must be thinking of Obama?

Trump took on faggot Matthews and verbally beat him to a pulp.
Well Trump took back his words.

Matthews?

He will have no trouble putting Putin and little Kim in their place. ...... :cool:
Your delusions are noted but given how badly Trump lost to Matthews, he would be used like a condom by Putin and Kim.

Your delusions are noted but given how badly Trump lost to Matthews, he would be used like a condom by Putin and Kim.
Leave it to a liberal to interject their homosexual fantasy's into the discussion. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
You must be gay because you're seeing gay references where there were none. :ack-1:

Heterosexuals use condoms too, ya know.

And you didn't answer.... Trump lost so bad, he had to eat his own words (not a gay reference).

Matthews?

Does he think this will get easier?
Perhaps he'll learn how not to walk into your Traps to take sound bites out of context and set up questions.............

Personally, I would have never agreed to having Mathews host my town hall event if I were in his shoes........He came there to answer the audience questions and not get attacked and hardly allowed to speak by the Hack Mathews.......

On a lighter note.........I'd could never be President.......glad.........because Mathews annoys me and I'd have knocked that loud mouth out.

Seemed like a direct question that Matthews was not going to let Trump weasel out of

If Trump did not think women should be prosecuted, all he had to do was say so

Perhaps he'll learn how not to walk into your Traps to take sound bites out of context and set up questions.............

Personally, I would have never agreed to having Mathews host my town hall event if I were in his shoes........He came there to answer the audience questions and not get attacked and hardly allowed to speak by the Hack Mathews.......

On a lighter note.........I'd could never be President.......glad.........because Mathews annoys me and I'd have knocked that loud mouth out.

Seemed like a direct question that Matthews was not going to let Trump weasel out of

He was trying to answer the hypothetical dumb ass........and even on that he refused............It was MATHEWS who said send them to prison and tried to pin it on Trump............

Sell your snake oil somewhere else.........to the uniformed.

Watching that segment of the interview I could almost feel sorry for Trump...struggling within himself when thinking, "what does this audience want me to say, what would please them more when thinking of me as a tough guy?"

He was trying to answer the hypothetical dumb ass........and even on that he refused............It was MATHEWS who said send them to prison and tried to pin it on Trump............

He was asked what he would do and he answered it

Prosecute women and not men

He wants to be President......the questions will get much harder

How is it a coup de grace? I'm guessing that you don't know what that term actually means.

Don't be so harsh (nitpicking); the French term simply means the final blow to put someone out of one's misery and finally kill that individual.

Don't be so harsh (nitpicking); the French term simply means the final blow to put someone out of one's misery and finally kill that individual.

So how is this a final blow? And how is Trump suffering? If anything the American people are the ones who are suffering from Trump's campaign.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: Denial is not a river...

Matthews: Do you believe in punishment for abortion, yes or no, as a principle?

Trump: The answer is -- there has to be some form of punishment.

Matthews: for the woman?

Trump: Yeah, there has to be some form.

So how is this a final blow? And how is Trump suffering? If anything the American people are the ones who are suffering from Trump's campaign.

I was just defining the term....I agree that Teflon-Donald will survive virtually anything that makes him look like the idiot that he truly is,,,,after all, his acolytes are also idiots.....But, in the long run, Trump will be a loser.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: Denial is not a river...

Matthews: Do you believe in punishment for abortion, yes or no, as a principle?

Trump: The answer is -- there has to be some form of punishment.

Matthews: for the woman?

Trump: Yeah, there has to be some form.
skipped right over the point didn't yah..........the part where Mathews said the words that the left is trying to put on Trump.........put them in prison was his words.

skipped right over the point didn't yah..........the part where Mathews said the words that the left is trying to put on Trump.........put them in prison was his words.

Well, Beagle has a point.....I am sure that Trump really meant that the punishment for these women would be to write on a blackboard,
"I will never have an abortion again" 50 times.

Well, Beagle has a point.....I am sure that Trump really meant that the punishment for these women would be to write on a blackboard,
"I will never have an abortion again" 50 times.
You never give up on getting your ass kicked now do you.......................Which part of Hypothetical and hack attack from lunatic Fringe Mathews don't you understand.............but you love him...........because you are a lunatic as well.

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

I asked you a simple question..........what is that answer.

You don't think people have personal or religious objections to wars?
Why should they pay for them?

Tell you what: let's change the income tax so that you can choose which programs you want to fund and which you don't want to fund. That way, if you don't want to pay for Social Security, you don't have to, and if you don't want to pay for welfare, you don't have to, and if you don't want to fund the Department of Defense, you don't have to.

You should approve of that system, shouldn't you?

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

The Goal post has left the Stadium..............

SInce he will not answer.........how about you........when does life begin..........

It is not a biological question but a legal one. You do not have legal rights as a citizen until you are born
Sure you do. Abortion after a certain point is illegal in most states. There are also other legal protections for fetuses.

You mean like WARS ?????

Tell you what: let's change the income tax so that you can choose which programs you want to fund and which you don't want to fund. That way, if you don't want to pay for Social Security, you don't have to, and if you don't want to pay for welfare, you don't have to, and if you don't want to fund the Department of Defense, you don't have to.

You should approve of that system, shouldn't you?
Sounds stupid doesn't it?

Why libertarians aren't taken seriously

Forum List

Back