Not all sex between kids and adults is unwanted...

Publishing a 1997 article is a bit of a reach isn't it...or am I still asleep...

Back in 1997 everyone didn't have "rights" for every perversion imaginable Now everyone wants their rights...we were warned this was coming..well here it is.

A lot of gay people are not child molesters but if a male adult wants to have sex with a boy and prefers boys then he is probably gay. The argument that child molesters can't be gay is not correct and the argument that ALL gay people are child molesters is also not correct. I'm going to say that because I believe it is the most accurate argument.

The next step in the gay righrs movement.
Not just the next step. When you examine the trolls that follow me around my threads, you will see that they routinely defend sex with minors and have for years now; especially if the minor has already become sexually active. They then consider them fair game. Read this as an example:

JoeB and my reply to him: (post #61) So the media stopped covering LGBT icon Terry Bean's story in November

Again, all the way up until the 19th century, a 15 year old was considered old enough to marry. Here was the thing. This teen was putting himself out on gay dating apps... I doubt Bean was his first sex partner....There's a whole article in New York Magazine about how young girls are paying their way through college through prostitution because it pays better than McDonalds.... but I don't see you getting worked up about that.

I have to assume, since I just gave you a detailed explanation of why even sullied adolescents (especially) need protection from adults reacting to their advances, is that you are ignoring the need for protection of minors in favor instead of what adults want to do with them..even and especially when the minor himself is "putting him (or her) self out there" for adults to consume. It is incumbent upon the adults to say an emphatic NO! to the minor, to correct any past damage to the minor which may have been done by an adult to give the minor the idea in the first place that "love = random anonymous sex with adults much much older than me"..

See the reason for the laws yet?...No? Coming at it from a pure loveless "rights to" sexual gratification of creepy adults angle still are you?... :popcorn:

You discuss the angst of the damaged minor as if he is a mere commodity, like a can of chili that fell off the shelf with a dented lid and as such you don't have to pay full price for him anymore. You want to discount your morality because "hey, the can of chili is already dented".. Kids aren't cans of chili for your consumption. If they exhibit signs of sexual damage you should DOUBLE DOWN on protecting them: not the opposite..

Sex with minors has always been on the agenda of the LGBT cult. They have dozens of words for young or underaged sex targets in their vernacular.

(from the 1980s in a gay pride parade)

jennings+hay.jpg

A lot of gay people are not child molesters but if a male adult wants to have sex with a boy and prefers boys then he is probably gay. The argument that child molesters can't be gay is not correct and the argument that ALL gay people are child molesters is also not correct. I'm going to say that because I believe it is the most accurate argument.

Sodomite people have no boundaries. When you normalize deviant behavior deviant behavior expands. There is no protection for the children any more. That isn't important. Giving a megaphone to the outrageous members of society is more important than our children. There is nothing to learn from our mistakes. Just sit back and enjoy the show over the next 100 years or so. I just haven't decided who are new overlords will be. The Chinese? The Indians? Muslim theocrats? Christian theocrats? Communists? A society without boundaries eventually destroys itself. Stressing about it now doesn't accomplish anything. Just prepare for outside domination. Learn submission techniques so that you can survive the wrath of those who take us over. It is a slow decay. Most of us won't live to see it. Just teach your children how to submit to the new overlords that are certainly coming. Whoever it is will be killing the sodomites as the second item of their agenda. The first item on the agenda will be killing the current ruling class.

Nothing really surprising here.

It should be pretty clear to anyone who's been paying attention, that pedophilia is one of the next steps for the LGBpbWTF movement. They've always been there, at the fringes of this movement, waiting their turn.

Most child sex abuse is done by heterosexuals. And it's usually family members .

Just saying.

Forum List

Back