“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

I asked you a simple question..........what is that answer.

You don't think people have personal or religious objections to wars?
Why should they pay for them?
The Goal post has left the Stadium..............

SInce he will not answer.........how about you........when does life begin..........

It is not a biological question but a legal one. You do not have legal rights as a citizen until you are born
Nice dodge.

This thread isn't about when life begins....It's about Trump's fucking himself up by admitting it was a mistake to post the meme of Heidi Cruz.
Go to the "Idiots Against Legal Abortion" board with your problem.

It was not a hypothetical question but a direct question on Trumps views if he were to become President

Trump should know his own position on abortion
If it where against the law........that is how it went down.............that's Hypothetical...........Period.

And duh............if it's against the law HYPOTHETICALLY.....then there would be some kind of punishment..............

Which was the trap by Mathews..........and to his misfortune he walked right into the trap.....Trump did.
What someone plans to do once they become President is not hypothetical
Actually that was Chris Matthew's accusation. Trump doesn't plan on doing it.....and it's clear he hadn't really thought about it before or he would have been able to dodge Matthew's attempts to entrap him. Trump has an uncanny way of speaking his mind....not waiting for someone to tell him what to say. Obama reads his opinions off of a teleprompter. Hillary refuses to answer questions, that way she can't be painted into a corner. She'd rather you didn't know what's on her mind. Trump speaks his mind. Liberals like Matthews are trying to dishonestly take advantage of this.

Everyone claims this is what makes Trump less presidential.....he hasn't learned how to bullshit everyone the way other candidates do. And you wonder where his support comes from.
I totally agree. I think Trump made a mistake in agreeing to an interview with "tingly-legged" Chris Matthews. I don't doubt that every time Obama flashes his teeth, Chris pisses down his own leg.

Trump's answer to the question was logical. If there is a law, there should be some punishment for breaking it. In the case of and abortion, it is patently obvious that a woman will be involved. It is not so obvious that a doctor would be involved as some women have found means to self-abort.

If abortion is made to be against the law, getting caught breaking the law or conspiring to break the law should be grounds for some sort of punishment, either jail time, fine or both. Without a prescribed punishment, there is absolutely NO SENSE IN HAVING THE FUCKING LAW!

Setting the punishment could be a matter of being either harsh or lenient....say from a year in prison to loss of medical license for the doctor, to sterilization for the woman, to a $10 dollar fine, to a day without a cell phone. Trump was absolutely correct in saying there should be punishment for breaking the law. That is true whether the law is hypothetical or already exists.

Chris Matthews is a hypocritical, liberal idiot and always will be. Trump was a fool to answer the question so quickly, albeit honestly.

Which trump answer are you talking about ? There's been like 3?

Three? You're being kind. Since Trump isn't really a conservative, he does step all over himself and gets in his own way about every other day.

Mathews is a Left Wing Hack...........I just watched a couple of his interviews with Trump in Town Hall atmospheres...............The asshole never shuts up........He takes a question from the audience.......Trump is trying to answer the question and Mathews rambles on and on while Trump is trying to answer the question........

The audience wants his answer............but the loud mouth interrupts Trump continuously..............had I been on that stage with Mathews I'd have stopped got up and sat down in the audience and said since you will not let me answer..........then let the audience ask you since you will not shut up.

Mathews is nothing more than a hack to me...............and a Left Wing Propaganda artist.
First this bias was denied that it even existed. Now it's obvious to anyone who watches it that the media is biased against anyone who isn't in the club. Now the public just accepts it and thinks it's not wrong at all.

Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

SInce he will not answer.........how about you........when does life begin..........

It is not a biological question but a legal one. You do not have legal rights as a citizen until you are born
Nice dodge.

This thread isn't about when life begins....It's about Trump's fucking himself up by admitting it was a mistake to post the meme of Heidi Cruz.
No it's not.....................It was about the so called GOTCHA MOMENT that you were trying to push...............from a set up question..........

Trump needs to learn more about Political Hacks like Mathews..............a veteran politician would have known it was a set up.

Trump not being a veteran politician and a shoot from the hip guy.............Walked into the Trap...........Hell he Walked into a TRAP the moment he agreed to having Mathews conduct the Town Hall.........................He should have found a different moderator instead of that Propaganda artist for the Left.

Nice dodge.

Well, if you really want to be specific.....he retweeted the picture.
I remember Spike Lee was exonerated by many liberals here for only retweeting the address of George Zimmerman so blacks could kill him

That excuse only works for the left......never for anyone else. If you liberals didn't have your constant double-standards you'd be a distant memory in the annals of history.

The faggot Chris Matthews got a verbal beat down by Trump during the interview. .... :thup:
In a fair world Chris Matthews looked like a total hypocrite. This isn't a fair world.
Trump hammered Matthews on his two-faced beliefs on abortion. His church doesn't allow abortion, yet he wants to claim he's pro-choice, which is a warm and fuzzy way of saying he believes in murdering the unborn. Trump hammered him, yet supposedly Trump is the one who was wrong.

Trump was trying to turn the tables and it didn't work. Matthews got him to admit that jail time "will have to be determined" for a woman who gets an abortion. There's no headlines anywhere of Matthews walking anything back, and besides he wasn't the one running for POTUS, dumb-ass.
Actually it did work, you simply ignored it. Chris Matthews was being a hypocrite.....you simply refuse to acknowledge it.You have to lie to go along with this sham.

This is liberalism in a nut-shell. They like to belong to a church that does ban abortion and at the same moment claim they don't believe in the teachings of the church. This allows them to be fence-sitters. But, in reality they cannot be pro-abortion in order to be practicing Catholics. It is a sin, and according to the church, they have to ask for absolution in order to stay in the church.

You really should quit while you're way behind, unibrow.
Matthews made no such hypocritical statements. Learn how to google before you open your fat pie hole.

TRUMP: Are you Catholic?
MATTHEWS: Yes, I think ...
TRUMP: And how do you feel about the Catholic Church's position?
MATTHEWS: Well, I accept the teaching authority of my church on moral issues.
TRUMP: I know, but do you know their position on abortion?
MATTHEWS: Yes, I do.
TRUMP: And do you concur with the position?
MATTHEWS: I concur with their moral position but legally, I get to the question — here's my problem with it ...
(LAUGHTER)
TRUMP: No, no, but let me ask you: But what do you say about your church?
MATTHEWS: It's not funny.

TRUMP: Yes, it's really not funny. What do you say about your church? They're very, very strong.
MATTHEWS: They're allowed to — but the churches make their moral judgments, but you running for president of the United States will be chief executive of the United States. Do you believe ...
TRUMP: No, but ...
MATTHEWS: Do you believe in punishment for abortion, yes or no, as a principle?
TRUMP: The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment.
MATTHEWS: For the woman?
TRUMP: Yes, there has to be some form.

How Chris Matthews tripped up Donald Trump on abortion

Nice dodge.

I remember Spike Lee was exonerated by many liberals here for only retweeting the address of George Zimmerman so blacks could kill him

That excuse only works for the left......never for anyone else. If you liberals didn't have your constant double-standards you'd be a distant memory in the annals of history.

There is no way you can know this unless you're his media manager, you stupid liar.

The faggot Chris Matthews got a verbal beat down by Trump during the interview. .... :thup:
In a fair world Chris Matthews looked like a total hypocrite. This isn't a fair world.
Trump hammered Matthews on his two-faced beliefs on abortion. His church doesn't allow abortion, yet he wants to claim he's pro-choice, which is a warm and fuzzy way of saying he believes in murdering the unborn. Trump hammered him, yet supposedly Trump is the one who was wrong.

Trump was trying to turn the tables and it didn't work. Matthews got him to admit that jail time "will have to be determined" for a woman who gets an abortion. There's no headlines anywhere of Matthews walking anything back, and besides he wasn't the one running for POTUS, dumb-ass.
Actually it did work, you simply ignored it. Chris Matthews was being a hypocrite.....you simply refuse to acknowledge it.You have to lie to go along with this sham.

This is liberalism in a nut-shell. They like to belong to a church that does ban abortion and at the same moment claim they don't believe in the teachings of the church. This allows them to be fence-sitters. But, in reality they cannot be pro-abortion in order to be practicing Catholics. It is a sin, and according to the church, they have to ask for absolution in order to stay in the church.

Matthews made no such hypocritical statements. Learn how to google before you open your fat pie hole.

MATTHEWS: I concur with their moral position but legally, I get to the question — here's my problem with it ...
(LAUGHTER)

TRUMP: Yes, it's really not funny. What do you say about your church? They're very, very strong.
MATTHEWS: They're allowed to — but the churches make their moral judgments, but you running for president of the United States will be chief executive of the United States. Do you believe ...

He badgered him..........typical tactic of a scumbag...........He hardly let Trump finish anything without butting in.................and he did it with a Hypothetical question instead of allowing Trump to answer the question from the audience..........

It's was a TRAP.................and Mathews the scumbag is notorious for this........

It was not a hypothetical question but a direct question on Trumps views if he were to become President

If it where against the law........that is how it went down.............that's Hypothetical...........Period.

And duh............if it's against the law HYPOTHETICALLY.....then there would be some kind of punishment..............

Which was the trap by Mathews..........and to his misfortune he walked right into the trap.....Trump did.
Actually that was Chris Matthew's accusation. Trump doesn't plan on doing it.....and it's clear he hadn't really thought about it before or he would have been able to dodge Matthew's attempts to entrap him. Trump has an uncanny way of speaking his mind....not waiting for someone to tell him what to say. Obama reads his opinions off of a teleprompter. Hillary refuses to answer questions, that way she can't be painted into a corner. She'd rather you didn't know what's on her mind. Trump speaks his mind. Liberals like Matthews are trying to dishonestly take advantage of this.

Everyone claims this is what makes Trump less presidential.....he hasn't learned how to bullshit everyone the way other candidates do. And you wonder where his support comes from.
Actually, Trump is intellectually lazy

He is nine months into his campaign and he still does not have an in depth position on key issues. Trump refuses to do his homework and uses gut instincts and bumper sticker responses.

When pressed, Trump reverses course, makes excuses, blames the media or claims he is misunderstood

No, that is not presidential
Sounds like Hillary to a Tee......we have tons of video evidence of her reversing herself. On every issue you can find videos of her switching her position. So what makes you think she's presidential and Trump isn't?
It's not me...its you

Do you guys ever grow tired of that bullshit excuse?
No, Hillary is not intellectually lazy. She is well versed on international issues, knows international leaders by their first name, understands the law and Congressional procedures

Trump has none of that and has made zero effort to learn it.

Nice dodge.

No it's not.....................It was about the so called GOTCHA MOMENT that you were trying to push...............from a set up question..........

Trump needs to learn more about Political Hacks like Mathews..............a veteran politician would have known it was a set up.

Trump not being a veteran politician and a shoot from the hip guy.............Walked into the Trap...........Hell he Walked into a TRAP the moment he agreed to having Mathews conduct the Town Hall.........................He should have found a different moderator instead of that Propaganda artist for the Left.

Making excuses for a douchebag who condones generating memes of opponent's family members and then "retweeting" them. Suckers.

I wish he'd handled the set up better............so lets see how I would have done it.

Mr. Mathews you know that is a hypothetical question...........and in giving........mathews..but I want the law......um Mr. Mathews would you .mathews........you know the question......um....would you allow......mathews......why don't you answer the question.

pause...........

Mr. Mathews .........if you would :anj_stfu: maybe I could answer the question................

My answer would be to ditch the damned Hypothetical set up question and state my beliefs and let the chips fall where they may......

It was a set up. PERIOD.

I totally agree. I think Trump made a mistake in agreeing to an interview with "tingly-legged" Chris Matthews. I don't doubt that every time Obama flashes his teeth, Chris pisses down his own leg.

Trump's answer to the question was logical. If there is a law, there should be some punishment for breaking it. In the case of and abortion, it is patently obvious that a woman will be involved. It is not so obvious that a doctor would be involved as some women have found means to self-abort.

If abortion is made to be against the law, getting caught breaking the law or conspiring to break the law should be grounds for some sort of punishment, either jail time, fine or both. Without a prescribed punishment, there is absolutely NO SENSE IN HAVING THE FUCKING LAW!

Setting the punishment could be a matter of being either harsh or lenient....say from a year in prison to loss of medical license for the doctor, to sterilization for the woman, to a $10 dollar fine, to a day without a cell phone. Trump was absolutely correct in saying there should be punishment for breaking the law. That is true whether the law is hypothetical or already exists.

Chris Matthews is a hypocritical, liberal idiot and always will be. Trump was a fool to answer the question so quickly, albeit honestly.
Trump also said men should not be punished...only women

Clueless, totally clueless

Actually, Trump is intellectually lazy

He is nine months into his campaign and he still does not have an in depth position on key issues. Trump refuses to do his homework and uses gut instincts and bumper sticker responses.

When pressed, Trump reverses course, makes excuses, blames the media or claims he is misunderstood

No, that is not presidential
Sounds like Hillary to a Tee......we have tons of video evidence of her reversing herself. On every issue you can find videos of her switching her position. So what makes you think she's presidential and Trump isn't?
It's not me...its you

Do you guys ever grow tired of that bullshit excuse?
No, Hillary is not intellectually lazy. She is well versed on international issues, knows international leaders by their first name, understands the law and Congressional procedures

Trump has none of that and has made zero effort to learn it.

Absolutely true. He's had 9 months since he announced his campaign and all he does is regurgitate Charlie Sheen's ".....winning! Winning!"

I think you must be thinking of another townhall, because Trump barely got off-stage with his junk still in his trousers.

Trump reverses statement on women and abortion after outcry
Trump reverses statement on women, abortion after outcry - CNNPolitics.com
Actually, Trump was answering a hypothetical..so he answered it from a purely legal position. Once he conferred with his legal staff, he decided that the best way to approach this phony hypothetical was to say the doctor would be punished. At the time the question was asked, he'd never thought about it. If you ask Hillary the same question, which would never in a million years happen, she wouldn't answer the question unless she had a team focus-group it for days.
It was a set up question. Period.

Mathews the hack set him up by giving a Hypothetical ban on abortion. If it's banned would their being a penalty for it.........So he was asking for a Hypothetical punishment for a HYPOTHETICAL BAN................Then trying to give specifics to the hypothetical question.

Nothing more than a typical left wing Set Up question by the Leftist Hack Mathews.............

Mathews is Trash and nothing more.
If Trump can't take on Chris Mathews he certainly can't take on Putin or Kim.

Totally a woman-hater. Ivana, his first wife, is a smart woman who helped him succeed. He even admitted that. But his second and third wives are blown-up Barbie dolls that nod and pose. He's completely terrified of women.

Nice dodge.

Making excuses for a douchebag who condones generating memes of opponent's family members and then "retweeting" them. Suckers.
Your side has no moral leg to stand on there...........Your side does it every election cycle.................

Trump swings back............sometimes he's his own worst enemy................but that is just Trump.........

Bottom line..............you are most definitely trying to take this thread away from abortion because your side just got it's ass kicked.

(LAUGHTER)

So Chris Matthews showed us his hypocrisy.
And Trump said no....but in that hypothetical the law would set forth some form of punishment.
You liberals claim Trump said they should be thrown in prison.....an obvious fabrication.

I think you must be thinking of another townhall, because Trump barely got off-stage with his junk still in his trousers.

Trump reverses statement on women and abortion after outcry
Trump reverses statement on women, abortion after outcry - CNNPolitics.com
Actually, Trump was answering a hypothetical..so he answered it from a purely legal position. Once he conferred with his legal staff, he decided that the best way to approach this phony hypothetical was to say the doctor would be punished. At the time the question was asked, he'd never thought about it. If you ask Hillary the same question, which would never in a million years happen, she wouldn't answer the question unless she had a team focus-group it for days.
It was a set up question. Period.

Mathews the hack set him up by giving a Hypothetical ban on abortion. If it's banned would their being a penalty for it.........So he was asking for a Hypothetical punishment for a HYPOTHETICAL BAN................Then trying to give specifics to the hypothetical question.

Nothing more than a typical left wing Set Up question by the Leftist Hack Mathews.............

Mathews is Trash and nothing more.
If Trump can't take on Chris Mathews he certainly can't take on Putin or Kim.
I doubt they will be interrupting him every 10 seconds like Mathews......................and Kim doesn't meet with us now does he.............

You guys just keep moving the goal post.........

Yeah, Trump walked into your Trap.........but it isn't a dang smoking gun moment no matter how you push it..

So now men are having babies.............

bwahahahahahaha

First Matthews cleans Trump's clock, now Maureen Dowd serves up the coup de grace:

Trump Does It His Way
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/trump-does-it-his-way.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — YOU could hear how hard it was for Donald Trump to say the words.

“Yeah, it was a mistake,” he said, sounding a bit chastened. “If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t have sent it.”

I was telling him he lost my sister’s vote when he retweeted a seriously unflattering photo of the pretty Heidi Cruz next to a glam shot of his wife, Melania.

He repeated his contention that he didn’t view the Heidi shot “necessarily as negative.” But I stopped him, saying it was clearly meant to be nasty.

Trump also got into his schoolyard excuse of “he did it first” and “that wasn’t nice,” insisting that Ted Cruz wrote the words on the digital ad put up by an anti-Trump group aimed at Utah Mormons; it showed Melania in a 2000 British GQ shot posing provocatively and suggested that it was not First Ladylike. Cruz denies any involvement.

Truth be told, Trump said he “didn’t love the photo” of Melania. “I think she’s taken better pictures,” he said, also protesting: “It wasn’t a nude photo, either. It wasn’t nude!”

It’s ridiculous how many mistakes Trump has made in rapid order to alienate women when he was already on thin ice with them — and this in a year when the Republicans will likely have to run against a woman.

He did a huge favor for Hillary, who had been reeling from losing young women to a 74-year-old guy and from a dearth of feminist excitement. And for Cruz, who started promoting himself as Gloria Steinem, despite his more regressive positions on abortion and other women’s issues.

Wouldn’t it have been better, I asked, if Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski had simply called the reporter Michelle Fields and apologized for yanking her arm?

“You’re right, but from what I understand it wouldn’t have mattered,” Trump said.

In an MSNBC interview with Chris Matthews, the formerly pro-choice Trump somehow managed to end up to the right of the National Right to Life Committee when he said that for women, but not men, “there has to be some form of punishment” if a President Trump makes abortion illegal.

Trump quickly recanted and even told CBS’s John Dickerson that “the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.”

“This was not real life,” he told me. “This was a hypothetical, so I thought of it in terms of a hypothetical. So that’s where that answer came from, hypothetically.”

Given his draconian comment, sending women back to back alleys, I had to ask: When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?

“Such an interesting question,” he said. “So what’s your next question?”

I pressed, how he could possibly win with 73 percent of women in this country turned off by him?

He chose another poll, murmuring, “It was 68 percent, actually.”......

What a fucking dumbkopf.

So Trump does what the leftwing douche bags demand him to do, and how do they react? The pile on even harder. Anyone could have predicted that outcome.

All that is required to be a leftist is to have no honor are ability to reason.

Forum List

Back