“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

Your side of the equation argues for late term abortion that states are trying to stop..........

When does Live Begin....

At first OWN FIRST breath.....the same way that death begins with one's LAST breath.

I totally agree. I think Trump made a mistake in agreeing to an interview with "tingly-legged" Chris Matthews. I don't doubt that every time Obama flashes his teeth, Chris pisses down his own leg.

Well, you're "right".....Trump SHOULD avoid any tough questions and please the intelligence quotient of most of his acolytes who probably sport the IQ of 13 years old.....like you.

Trump likes to come off as the "tough talking" candidate.......but NOT the respondent of "tough questions".....

I totally agree. I think Trump made a mistake in agreeing to an interview with "tingly-legged" Chris Matthews. I don't doubt that every time Obama flashes his teeth, Chris pisses down his own leg.

Well, you're "right".....Trump SHOULD avoid any tough questions and please the intelligence quotient of most of his acolytes who probably sport the IQ of 13 years old.....like you.

Trump likes to come off as the "tough talking" candidate.......but NOT the respondent of "tough questions".....
Trump's fallacy is he doesn't see the left wing set up's and walks into their mouth piece Traps that always use these tactics.

Even the Melanie was a Trap.................It was sent out to get a response and it worked..................and in this case it will probably hit both Trump and Cruz.............

The faggot Chris Matthews got a verbal beat down by Trump during the interview. .... :thup:
In a fair world Chris Matthews looked like a total hypocrite. This isn't a fair world.
Trump hammered Matthews on his two-faced beliefs on abortion. His church doesn't allow abortion, yet he wants to claim he's pro-choice, which is a warm and fuzzy way of saying he believes in murdering the unborn. Trump hammered him, yet supposedly Trump is the one who was wrong.

Trump was trying to turn the tables and it didn't work. Matthews got him to admit that jail time "will have to be determined" for a woman who gets an abortion. There's no headlines anywhere of Matthews walking anything back, and besides he wasn't the one running for POTUS, dumb-ass.
Actually it did work, you simply ignored it. Chris Matthews was being a hypocrite.....you simply refuse to acknowledge it.You have to lie to go along with this sham.

This is liberalism in a nut-shell. They like to belong to a church that does ban abortion and at the same moment claim they don't believe in the teachings of the church. This allows them to be fence-sitters. But, in reality they cannot be pro-abortion in order to be practicing Catholics. It is a sin, and according to the church, they have to ask for absolution in order to stay in the church.

You really should quit while you're way behind, unibrow.
Matthews made no such hypocritical statements. Learn how to google before you open your fat pie hole.

TRUMP: Are you Catholic?
MATTHEWS: Yes, I think ...
TRUMP: And how do you feel about the Catholic Church's position?
MATTHEWS: Well, I accept the teaching authority of my church on moral issues.
TRUMP: I know, but do you know their position on abortion?
MATTHEWS: Yes, I do.
TRUMP: And do you concur with the position?
MATTHEWS: I concur with their moral position but legally, I get to the question — here's my problem with it ...
(LAUGHTER)
TRUMP: No, no, but let me ask you: But what do you say about your church?
MATTHEWS: It's not funny.

TRUMP: Yes, it's really not funny. What do you say about your church? They're very, very strong.
MATTHEWS: They're allowed to — but the churches make their moral judgments, but you running for president of the United States will be chief executive of the United States. Do you believe ...
TRUMP: No, but ...
MATTHEWS: Do you believe in punishment for abortion, yes or no, as a principle?
TRUMP: The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment.
MATTHEWS: For the woman?
TRUMP: Yes, there has to be some form.

How Chris Matthews tripped up Donald Trump on abortion
So Chris Matthews showed us his hypocrisy.
And Trump said no....but in that hypothetical the law would set forth some form of punishment.
You liberals claim Trump said they should be thrown in prison.....an obvious fabrication.

NOPE, sorry, wrong again. You've got Google just like everybody else, you're just too fucking stupid to know how to use it:

"""MATTHEWS: Can we go back to matters of the law and running for president because matters of the law, what I’m talking about, and this is the difficult situation you’ve placed yourself in. By saying you’re pro-life, you mean you want to ban abortion. How do you ban abortion without some kind of sanction? Then you get in that very tricky question of a sanction, a fine on human life, which you call murder?

TRUMP: It will have to be determined.

MATTHEWS: A fine, imprisonment for a young woman who finds herself pregnant?

TRUMP: It will have to be determined."""

Trump's fallacy is he doesn't see the left wing set up's and walks into their mouth piece Traps that always use these tactics.

You're "correct"......Putin would go a LOT easier on Trump than Chris matthews......LOL

(what a dolt)

He's been surrounded by a goon squad of yes-men for too many years.

Even the Melanie was a Trap.................It was sent out to get a response and it worked..................and in this case it will probably hit both Trump and Cruz.............

Trump set the whole thing up AS A TRAP for Cruz. That's my humble opinion. These mysterious PACs work in mysterious ways.

Does he think this will get easier?

You're "correct"......Putin would go a LOT easier on Trump than Chris matthews......LOL

(what a dolt)

Putin is hoping like hell that Trump is elected. He wants to get up close and see if that hair color is real.

BEST question I've seen in weeks.

Trump set the whole thing up AS A TRAP for Cruz. That's my humble opinion. These mysterious PACs work in mysterious ways.
Rumor has it Rubio did it for the establishment.

Perhaps he'll learn how not to walk into your Traps to take sound bites out of context and set up questions.............

Personally, I would have never agreed to having Mathews host my town hall event if I were in his shoes........He came there to answer the audience questions and not get attacked and hardly allowed to speak by the Hack Mathews.......

On a lighter note.........I'd could never be President.......glad.........because Mathews annoys me and I'd have knocked that loud mouth out.

Perhaps because it's a decent honest question and not a Hack Thread like you posted.

Perhaps because it's a decent honest question and not a Hack Thread like you posted.

Maureen Dowd's column in the New York Times is not a hack piece. It's a one-on-one INTERVIEW with Trump, idiot.

Rumor has it Rubio did it for the establishment.

The establishment doesn't need Rubio to do it. Get "Dark Money" by Jane Mayer and read the only list of names ever to be published of the attendees at the Koch brothers annual meetings. That's the real money behind the right. And I guarantee you will not recognize a single one of those names.

Bottom line............Mathews is a Liberal Hack.............trick fucked Trump into a Trap and now you Liberals are trying to test the waters with it........

Or see if the shit sticks.

In a fair world Chris Matthews looked like a total hypocrite. This isn't a fair world.
Trump hammered Matthews on his two-faced beliefs on abortion. His church doesn't allow abortion, yet he wants to claim he's pro-choice, which is a warm and fuzzy way of saying he believes in murdering the unborn. Trump hammered him, yet supposedly Trump is the one who was wrong.

Trump was trying to turn the tables and it didn't work. Matthews got him to admit that jail time "will have to be determined" for a woman who gets an abortion. There's no headlines anywhere of Matthews walking anything back, and besides he wasn't the one running for POTUS, dumb-ass.
Actually it did work, you simply ignored it. Chris Matthews was being a hypocrite.....you simply refuse to acknowledge it.You have to lie to go along with this sham.

This is liberalism in a nut-shell. They like to belong to a church that does ban abortion and at the same moment claim they don't believe in the teachings of the church. This allows them to be fence-sitters. But, in reality they cannot be pro-abortion in order to be practicing Catholics. It is a sin, and according to the church, they have to ask for absolution in order to stay in the church.

Matthews made no such hypocritical statements. Learn how to google before you open your fat pie hole.

MATTHEWS: I concur with their moral position but legally, I get to the question — here's my problem with it ...
(LAUGHTER)

TRUMP: Yes, it's really not funny. What do you say about your church? They're very, very strong.
MATTHEWS: They're allowed to — but the churches make their moral judgments, but you running for president of the United States will be chief executive of the United States. Do you believe ...

And Trump said no....but in that hypothetical the law would set forth some form of punishment.
You liberals claim Trump said they should be thrown in prison.....an obvious fabrication.

NOPE, sorry, wrong again. You've got Google just like everybody else, you're just too fucking stupid to know how to use it:

"""MATTHEWS: Can we go back to matters of the law and running for president because matters of the law, what I’m talking about, and this is the difficult situation you’ve placed yourself in. By saying you’re pro-life, you mean you want to ban abortion. How do you ban abortion without some kind of sanction? Then you get in that very tricky question of a sanction, a fine on human life, which you call murder?

Which proves my case. Headlines from the left say Trump said women should be imprisoned, but it was Chris Matthews who suggested it. Trump said it would have to be determined if that were ever the law of the land.

You see, you guys don't believe in the truth. You just want to trip people up and win elections. Being honest isn't even a consideration anymore.

(LAUGHTER)

Which proves my case. Headlines from the left say Trump said women should be imprisoned, but it was Chris Matthews who suggested it. Trump said it would have to be determined if that were ever the law of the land.

You see, you guys don't believe in the truth. You just want to trip people up and win elections. Being honest isn't even a consideration anymore.
They have no problem with their unethical BS............the end justifies the means................They have been pushing this shit on social media........and it is working.............hell my own wife said she was pissed when she saw the BS...............saying Trump said they should be imprisoned................she said it was probably untrue but it pissed her off....................

I explained what happened and let her see it.............Now she's pissed at these Libs...............

The deal is...............they have no morals............and no ethics..........and these is how they roll........which is pathetic.

(LAUGHTER)

They have no problem with their unethical BS............the end justifies the means................They have been pushing this shit on social media........and it is working.............hell my own wife said she was pissed when she saw the BS...............saying Trump said they should be imprisoned................she said it was probably untrue but it pissed her off....................

I explained what happened and let her see it.............Now she's pissed at these Libs...............

The deal is...............they have no morals............and no ethics..........and these is how they roll........which is pathetic.
We have just enough idiots who won't even hear or listen to the truth. They'll just say that Trump suggested they be thrown in prison. It will never be corrected.

(LAUGHTER)

We have just enough idiots who won't even hear or listen to the truth. They'll just say that Trump suggested they be thrown in prison. It will never be corrected.
It fooled my own wife.........You are correct........psst.........can't let her see this post..........she'll think I called her an idiot...

LOL

Forum List

Back